Actually, if it were up to us, we’d wear shorts 24/7, but there’s the problem of manong guard not letting you in the office building. So for utmost style and comfort (yes, they can actually be comfier and less swampy assed than denim, don’t be scared to try) khakis and slacks are your new go-to’s. If you’re up for it, you can even alter your new pair of slacks right above the ankle and tuck your shirt in. At least that’s what we would do.
Here are nine trouser options to help you live like a sleek tito.
1) Uniqlo Relaxed Ankle Length Pants, P1,490
Perfect for us men who always ditch the belt because it has a stretchy waistline, bah gawd!
2) Uniqlo Dry Flat Front Regular Fit Pants, P790
For the sweaty assed, Uniqlo’s DRY technology keeps you cool—literally and figuratively.
3) Vismin Wide-Leg Cropped Wool and Linen-Blend Trousers, GBP875 (P58,000) (Mr. Porter)
Experiment with a new look by trying the baggy clothes trend. Pair this with your newfound loose, soft shirts. Yup, this is an extremely expensive experiment.
4) Gucci Slim-Fit Tapered Webbing-Trimmed Cotton-Twill Trousers, GBP452 (P30,000) (Mr. Porter)
They’re worth the investment because of its impeccable fit and tailoring. If you’re an actual loaded tito, well, these are for you.
5) Zara Cropped Chino Trousers, P2,295
Pair it with a plain white shirt and you’re all good.
6) H&M Cotton Chinos, P1,490
Something to look for when your girl drags you to shop here yet again.
7) Bench Slim Fit Twill Pants, P899.75
Can you spot the difference between #4 and this non-insane priced pair, fam?
8) Topman Navy Relaxed Fit Chinos, P1,995
The woven texture makes it extra lux, too.
9) Dockers Signature Slim Fit Stretch Khaki
Protip: Dockers’ classic khakis don’t come in a trash '90s fit anymore.
Romantiko ka man o sawi, walang pinipiling manonood ang '100 Tula Para Kay Stella'
Where to go if you hate people
This is your chance to get high
Admit it, you're both attracted and terrified of these women
Or how to actually be healthy and keep it that way