They say the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. We reckon this also applies to women. But you don't always have to "dala some foods." You can impress her more by cooking for her!
It’s our favorite time of the year—that’s aside from Christmas and the FHM 100 Sexiest Victory Party; okay, it’s our THIRD favorite time of the year! But who’s counting, right? What’s more important is it’s now February. The love month. The okay-lang-magwaldas-para-sa-date month. The only month men are allowed to be ultra-cheesy.
But do you have any idea HOW to be cheesy? Are you and your girlfriend/missus constantly bickering about your lack of romance? Do you attribute your singlehood to your lack of wooing skills? Well, we’re going to solve these all for you! FHM will be dishing out daily how-to-be-a-Don-Romantiko tips the whole month of February!
Gentlemen, welcome to FHM’s 28 Days Of Romansahan!
DAY #8: COOK FOR YOUR LADY!
They say the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. We reckon this also applies to women. Really, even when they're on the strictest of diets, no woman can turn down good food
But you know what they really can't ever say NO to? Good food prepared by a good cook: YOU! 'Hindi ka pa ba talaga nagsasawa sa pancit canton?'
So, the next time you visit her, don't just "dala some foods." Put on an apron and unleash your inner master chef! Below are five easy-to-do dishes from our friends at Yummy.ph that will definitely impress your girl!
THE PERFECT SCRAMBLED EGG
Let's start with the basics, shall we? Treat her with a good morning surprise with this delicious and fluffy not-so-ordinary scrambled egg.
1/4 cup of all-purpose cream
3 tablespoons of butter
1/2 teaspoon parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper
1. Beat the eggs and cream in a bowl, then season it with salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan; use a non-sticky one.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan. Make sure to cook it over low heat.
4. Push the egg mixture around the pan using a (wooden) spoon, as if you're scraping it. Do this the whole time your cooking the mixture. Continue doing this until the eggs' consistency is creamy.
5. Put it in a plate and garnish it with parsley. You can also use chopped spring onions as substitute.
SWEET GARLIC CHICKEN
Here's a sweet and zesty chicken dish that's perfect for a lunch or dinner date at home.
Chicken breast fillets
2 teaspoons of garlic powder
At least 4 tablespoons of butter
4 tablespoons of brown sugar
Salt and pepper
1. Season the chicken fillets with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Put it inside the ref and allow it to marinate for at least an hour.
2. Melt the butter in a pan; add the minced garlic and sauté until you can smell the fragrant aroma
3. Put the marinated chicken and fry it evenly on both sides for at least four minutes each.
4. Once it's kind of a golden brown, sprinkle the brown sugar on the top of the chicken and fry it for another two minutes until you can see the sugar melting.
5. Serve it with hot rice and mixed vegetables on the side...para sosyal!
Wini Camacho was part of the team that came up with the original X-Class concept
Remember Ian Fleming's 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang'?
Two FHM sportswriters argue over the Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade
When you're ready come and get her na-na-na-na