Calling all mustached, bearded, goateed, soul patched, and Juan Luna’d (read: curled bigotes ala Mr. Swabe) men of Manila! FHM and Gillette are searching for you!
“Why in hell?” you might ask. Well, we want to put an end to you facial hair-heavy days and turn you into a #MOMOLReady machine!
If that doesn’t tickle your goatee, get this: Those who will be adjudged the scruffiest Manileños will get a chance to meet and greet FHM babes Ellen Adarna, Daiana Menezes, and Jinri Park!
Oh, and these ladies will also be in-charge of making you #MOMOLReady—yes, they will help shave your caveman looks goodbye!
Now, for the details: First, do you look like any of these men?
If yes, scroll down below for the full contest mechanics!
FHM’s Search for Manila’s Gruffest Men
1) The contest is open to all male FHM.com.ph members who are currently residing in Metro
2) To join, log onto your FHM.com.ph account, go to www.FHM.com.ph/momolready, and
upload a photo of yourself at your scruffiest.
3) Submission of entries is from July 1 until August 16, 2013, 12nn. Only one entry per contestant
4) Only photo entries showing the user’s facial hair shall be considered. Photos must be in JPEG
format with a maximum file size of 1 MB.
5) Photo entries must not contain inappropriate content, including but not limited to:
a) Obscene, pornographic, or sexually-explicit content or information
b) Materials which contain information that poses a risk to the health and safety of others
c) Materials which show strong support or opposition to any political or religious group or
d) Content that is considered offensive, such as those that encourage the commission of an
illegal, immoral or threatening activity, promote harassment, racism, hatred or
discrimination against any group or individual, or provide information which you know
are false, misleading, or harmful to any group or individual
e) Materials which are defamatory or libelous in character or those which violate the privacy
of any group or individual
f) Materials which infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright,
publication right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right, or those which
promote the infringement of any party's intellectual property rights
6) One hundred winners will be drawn via electronic raffle on August 16, 2013, 5pm, at the
Summit Media office, 7/F Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City, in the
presence of a DTI representative.
7) Each winner will receive three (3) tickets to the Gillette ProGlide Launch, to be held on August
30, 2013 at The NBC tent, with guests Ellen Adarna, Daiana Menezes, and Jinri Park.
8) Each ticket is good for one person only. To be admitted to the event, ticket holder must be a male
with facial hair, aged 18 years old and above.
9) Winners will be notified via e-mail, SMS, and registered mail. They may claim their event
invites at the Summit Media office, 6/F Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
City, from Mondays-Fridays, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM only. Invites can only be claimed until August
30, 2013, 3:00 PM.
10) To claim their invite, winners must present a photocopy of their valid ID and their letter of
notification. If the winner is unavailable, a representative may claim the prize on his/her
behalf. Representatives must bring a photocopy of their valid ID, a photocopy of the winner’s
valid ID, the letter of notification, and an authorization letter signed by the winner.
11) Prizes are not transferable and are not convertible to cash.
12) Transportation and miscellaneous costs incurred in the redemption of prizes shall not be
shouldered by Summit Media, Procter & Gamble Philippines, or MediaCom.
13) Unclaimed prizes outside of redemption period will be forfeited in favor of Gillette and Summit
Media with prior DTI approval.
14) Employees of Summit Media, Procter & Gamble Philippines, and MediaCom, including those of
their parent companies, affiliates, third party suppliers and their relatives up to the second degree
of consanguinity and affinity, are disqualified from joining the contest.
So go preserve those facial locks and be ready to send us your snaps come July 1! Remember: the scruffier, the better! Your #MOMOLReady days beckon!
Western Digital introduces the mighty My Book Duo
Wini Camacho was part of the team that came up with the original X-Class concept
Remember Ian Fleming's 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang'?
Two FHM sportswriters argue over the Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade