While we encourage open and active discourse and debates in this Bullboard, we must still maintain respect for the opinions and views of others. Proper etiquette will allow us all to fully enjoy this board. In other words, live and let live!Here are a few things to keep in mind before posting:
1. Please refrain from cursing or insulting others. Respecting others is tantamount to earning respect from others.
2. Keep your arguments clean and logical. We don't want any mudslinging and flaming going on here as it affects everyone.
3. Please avoid TYpInG LYk DiS and refrain frm usng txt shrtcts. That way, everyone will have an easier time reading the posts.
4. Incidents of harassments towards other members are taken very seriously and should be reported immediately to the assigned moderator of the board and/or administrator. Appropriate action will be taken after investigation of the said incident.
5. Posts should be relevant to the category which it is contained in. Posting off-topic will result in your messages being moved, locked, or worse, deleted.
6. Please avoid flooding posts as it will cause everyone to suffer in terms of the boards' performance. Flooders who posts nonsense messages could very well get their accounts banned.
7. Some topics that are posted might be controversial or offensive to the sensibilities of some. If you feel strongly against such topics, post a counter-statement or retort. Let's remember to respect the views of others!
8. Please keep attached pictures small since posting unnecessarily large pictures will ruin the layout of the site and slow down the loading of pages for other posters. A picture size limited to 300 X 500 pixels will be enforced. Please limit your signatures to 150 pixels (height) by 500 pixels (width) COMBINED
for both text and images. This means that if the image occupies only 100 pixels in height but there is an accompanying 5 lines of text which pushes the total beyond 150 pixels, it will be disallowed. Be considerate of other's bandwidth as most of us are still connected via dial-up
9. Avoid posting contact numbers (cell, landline, etc) of any member, non-member, celebrity, or non-celebrity here. Since this is an open forum, doing so might leave the victim open to harassment. Let us respect the privacy of others.
FHM.com.ph reserves the right to delete posts and suspend/ban users who post content that are suspected or have been found to violate copyright laws. Please avoid copying and pasting content into FHM.com.ph, whether it be images, audio or articles without express written consent from the copyright owner.