Author Topic: NETWORK WARS!!!!  (Read 305167 times)

Offline pleasureshop

• Innocent
  • Sex Toys Philippines
    • Sex Toys, Dildos, Vibrators | PleasureShop.com.ph
Re: NETWORK WARS!!!!
« Reply #1807 on: July 11, 2011, 11:09:55 AM »
abs cbn cguro

Offline G*e*C*k*O

• Master
« Reply #1806 on: June 15, 2011, 12:43:27 PM »
"ABS-CBN acquires exclusive rights to 13 Mars Ravelo titles. Darna, Dyesebel, Jack En Jill to name a few." - Yehey, I hope ABS-CBN will give the role of DARNA back to Ms. Angel Locsin, The ORIGINAL and REAL Sexiest Woman in the Philippines.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 12:45:03 PM by G*e*C*k*O »

Offline G*e*C*k*O

• Master
« Reply #1805 on: March 28, 2011, 06:44:22 PM »
28 March 2011
MR. MANNY V. PANGILINAN
Chairman

ABC Development Corporation

Dear Mr. Pangilinan:

This is with regard to the 12 March 2011 episode of your show “Willing Willie”, which was brought to my attention by several concerned citizens and groups. In the said episode, a six year-old boy named Jan-Jan Estrada was made to repeatedly perform dance moves usually done by adult dancers in indecent shows. The poor child was in tears and looked scared the entire time, as show host Willie Revillame poked fun at him and the audience laughed and cheered.

Under Republic Act No. 7610, also known as Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act”, the term “child abuse” includes the following acts: “psychological and physical abuse, neglect, cruelty, sexual abuse and emotional maltreatment,” and “any act by deeds or words which debases, degrades or demeans the intrinsic worth and dignity of the child as a human being.”

Given that definition, it is unmistakable that what happened last 12 March 2011 to Jan-Jan Estrada was child abuse.

Persuading a little child to dance sexy adult dances in exchange for a measly sum, while he is being laughed at and ridiculed will definitely traumatize the child. What kind of values are we teaching our children through these shows, especially after Willie Revillame pushed Jan-Jan to do something against his will and then told him that it’s alright because he will receive money in exchange for it?

Given the foregoing, I am requesting that:

(1)  Young children not be allowed to appear in Willing Willie and other similar shows in the network that cashes in on poverty;

(2)  Host Willie Revillame be rebuked for his insensitive and deplorable actions.

There are limits to children appearing on television, and clearly, your 12 March 2011 episode did not respect the rights of the child and traumatized the six year-old boy. I also wish to raise my concern that the show tends to cash in on the plight of the poor. There are other ways of helping the poor without having to degrade their dignity and earn money out of it.

I hope you can act on this swiftly and I would appreciate a response from your good office.

Thank you.

Very truly yours,
(Sgd.) CORAZON JULIANO SOLIMAN

Secretary
Cc:
Mary Grace Poe-Llamanzares,

Chairman, MTRCB

Offline jepoy_02028

• Expert
« Reply #1804 on: March 02, 2011, 07:59:30 PM »
A new innovation from the Very Creative Team of ABS-CBN - the REBOOT-Serye or REMAKE-Serye or RE-TELE-Serye ... From "Mara Clara" to "Mula Sa Puso" ...

Its LAUREN YOUNG as new Claudine Barreto in Mula sA puso.

Offline G*e*C*k*O

• Master
« Reply #1803 on: March 02, 2011, 07:46:45 PM »
A new innovation from the Very Creative Team of ABS-CBN - the REBOOT-Serye or REMAKE-Serye or RE-TELE-Serye ... From "Mara Clara" to "Mula Sa Puso" ...

Offline jepoy_02028

• Expert
« Reply #1802 on: February 03, 2011, 10:19:19 AM »
hahaha..

tama yan maging KAPATID na lang kayo...

basta kami KAPAMILYA pa din!!!

anyways kung talagang nanonood kayo ng KAPATID eh pwes hwag kayo magreklamo ng ayaw nyo na ng teleserye and all as such.. eh kung kin observer kayo or real viewers kayo nag bbuild up din sila ng TELESERYE or FUNNYSERYE etc..

anyways

ALEX GONZAGA, DANITA PANER and JASMINE CURTIS (Anne Curtis's sister)

consider as TV5's TELESERYE PRINCESS..

so anong masasabi nyong ayaw nyo na din sa mga teleserye???

so anong mas gusto nyo yung tatlo sa tv5 or sila
HEART Evangelista,RIAN Ramos.MARIAN Rivera,Jennylyn Mercado sa 7??

but of course no one could beat
BEA ALONZO,KIM CHIU,EMPRESS,ERICH GONZALES,JUDY ANNE SANTOS, KRISTINE HERMOSA,CRISTINE REYES,ANGEL LOCSIN,MARICAR REYES,TONI GONZAGA,SARAH GERONIMO,KC CONCEPTION,MAJA SALVADOR,ANDI EIGENMANN,SHAINA MAGDAYAO,ANNE CURTIS,ANGELICA PANGANIBAN,ROXANNE GUINOO,MELISSA RICKS,JESSY MENDIOLA etc etc..

Offline Black_Heaven001

• Master
  • The Drill that penetrates Heaven!!
« Reply #1801 on: January 17, 2011, 01:13:48 AM »
Kahit sino ang maging number 1, ok lang ... basta, mawala ang Primetime Bida, Telebabad at iba pang serye-serye ...
tama! tama! da best ang kapatid. ;)

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!?

Offline G*e*C*k*O

• Master
« Reply #1800 on: January 16, 2011, 08:55:02 PM »
Kahit sino ang maging number 1, ok lang ... basta, mawala ang Primetime Bida, Telebabad at iba pang serye-serye ...

Offline robertoranjo

• Innocent
  • Don't get caught but if caught, don't admit it.
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #1799 on: January 16, 2011, 08:18:05 PM »
I liked GMA 7 better than the kapamilya network because I think that the kapuso people are more realistic, hindi puro plastic. The rating would tell you that number 1 ang GMA number 2 na ang kapatid then number 3 na lang ang kapamilya.
To See Is To Believe No Matter What.

Offline Memnarch123

• Expert
« Reply #1798 on: January 16, 2011, 01:59:32 PM »
abs-cbn talaga ang nangunguna.shows pa lang talo na ang gma at tv5.

Offline wanderwoman

• Master
  • half woman, half amazing.
« Reply #1797 on: December 06, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »
Personally, ang preference ko yung Metro Manila ratings kesa sa Nationwide ratings...sa Nationwide ratings kasi parang pantay pantay ang Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao sa TV Viewership. I don't agree with that, kaya, kapag #1 ka sa Metro Manila - yun para sa akin ang #1.
You work in a market research or any poll opinion related company? Pwedeng may point ka but don't ever disregard Metro Cebu and Metro Davao.

Offline G*e*C*k*O

• Master
« Reply #1796 on: December 06, 2010, 01:39:17 PM »
Personally, ang preference ko yung Metro Manila ratings kesa sa Nationwide ratings...sa Nationwide ratings kasi parang pantay pantay ang Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao sa TV Viewership. I don't agree with that, kaya, kapag #1 ka sa Metro Manila - yun para sa akin ang #1.

Offline wanderwoman

• Master
  • half woman, half amazing.
« Reply #1795 on: December 06, 2010, 01:52:28 AM »
Sa Kantar (formerly known as TNS) lang naka-subscribe ang ABS-CBN. Most companies rely on AGB.:] Even TV5 subscribes on AGB.

And if you are to base the ratings on Kantar, GMA leads every morning. ABS-CBN naman sa primetime.

Nationwide ba ang result na yan? 

GMA remains to be at the top according to AGB.

AGB??

yan yung nahiling binayaran ng GMA7 eh..

kaya nga ang ABS CBN sa mga ibang survey kumukuha.. Kantar atska meron pang dalawa eh...

AGB Nielsen lang nman ang nagsasabing no.1 ang GMA...
credible pa ba AGB?  :P
true, maganda ang marketing strategy ng ABC 5 and my vision sila, way beyond competing with the giants.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 01:59:29 AM by wanderwoman »

Offline fhmhero

• Experienced
  • What does my username say?
    • Facebook
« Reply #1794 on: December 05, 2010, 08:16:58 PM »
Sa Kantar (formerly known as TNS) lang naka-subscribe ang ABS-CBN. Most companies rely on AGB.:] Even TV5 subscribes on AGB.

And if you are to base the ratings on Kantar, GMA leads every morning. ABS-CBN naman sa primetime.

Offline Black_Heaven001

• Master
  • The Drill that penetrates Heaven!!
« Reply #1793 on: December 05, 2010, 08:13:13 PM »
Basta ako, gusto ko na talunin ng TV5 ang 2-headed dragon (ABS-CBN and GMA) ... para matapos/mawala na ang Primetime Bida, Telebabad, mga kanta-serye, tele-serye, fanta-serye, dance-serye, at iba pang mga serye-serye ...
amen to that! nakakasawa na kasi eh. :P

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!?