Author Topic: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...  (Read 2993128 times)

Offline simple_fantasy

• Innocent
Re: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...
« Reply #15201 on: September 04, 2013, 09:34:35 AM »
Got published as confe of the month.  Thanks but I'd rather none of my posts here get published.  I had deleted all my posts here 2 months ago, and I wish you guys would delete quotes of my words too.  It was really wrong for me to post here.

You may give the price to another, or donate it to charity.  Thanks and Farewell.

PS Editors please, my privacy and identity are of the utmost importance to me.

wow..will i also regret posting?
Women are like cell phones. They like to be held and talked to, but push the wrong button, and youíll be disconnected

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Virgin
« Reply #15200 on: September 03, 2013, 01:10:06 PM »
Got published as confe of the month.  Thanks but I'd rather none of my posts here get published.  I had deleted all my posts here 2 months ago, and I wish you guys would delete quotes of my words too.  It was really wrong for me to post here.

You may give the price to another, or donate it to charity.  Thanks and Farewell.

PS Editors please, my privacy and identity are of the utmost importance to me.
damn!.. nauubos n cla
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:11:53 PM by Xrm_Gambit »

Offline shinra18

• Innocent
« Reply #15199 on: September 03, 2013, 12:38:24 AM »
I confess ... a failed SEB ...

Few months ago i met this guy in a forum, we chit chat until we already doing the cyber thing
... aside from that the sexting was nice it keeps me wet all the time (everywhere! at home, at malls, while riding mrt, etc) and the SOP is just great, my room was my lone witness (and my bed sheets lol)... i need a distraction while kuya is away (i cant have access to him all the time, and anyway those were the safest way to get rid of my itch without the danger of STD lol).

Until finally i gave in to his invition to meet. He always tell me that he is "cute and macho chubby", so i thought maybe is not that fat but at the same time a little muscular.

To be safe i told him that i need to accompany my cousin that will be married soon to Taytay Rizal so a movie would be better (and anyway we could have some "sideline" inside the cinema and if the lust persist we could just litterally just walk to the nearest SOGO or EUROTEL near Gateway).

I was so wet and horny even before i left the house and im thinking that whatever his looks he could just f*** me inside the cinema's toilet or could have just asked me immediately to check in (our wild phone sex and sexting are flashing in my imagination lol).

Then ... we met ... i dont into physical features but he is not macho chubby BUT super fat! He looks kind though so it would not matter specially im still very horny and the thought of a dark and very cold room, dim light and soft and silky bed  give my pussy some good sensation. BUT before he could do that i told him that this movie looks good so we proceeded ... my reason for that was i was turned off by his body odor! And luckily we seated near the front and its almost full so nothing happened specially when i told him (half way the film) that my mom is already calling me and waiting for me already.

Whew! So ladies just be careful triple check if can ... ;) and guys please put deodorant if you have a date many times you can't smell your own odor.

So that's it :) my supposedly first SEB haha.

Epic Fail tlga solid :D importante tlga ang hygiene sa lalaki :D
ok lang yan marami pa nmn!!

Offline cocokwikkwak

• Innocent
  • BigBird
« Reply #15198 on: September 02, 2013, 03:22:15 PM »
Thanks sa yummy SOP, u know who u are ;)

..sayang naman yung first SEB.. it could be xtremef***...
Sayang talaga... extreme experience... having sex while eco_stud wearing gas mask... :P
...One of a KIND...

Offline cocokwikkwak

• Innocent
  • BigBird
« Reply #15197 on: September 02, 2013, 03:19:25 PM »

Few months ago i met this guy in a forum, we chit chat until we already doing the cyber thing
... aside from that the sexting was nice it keeps me wet all the time (everywhere! at home, at malls, while riding mrt, etc) and the SOP is just great, my room was my lone witness (and my bed sheets lol)... i need a distraction while kuya is away (i cant have access to him all the time, and anyway those were the safest way to get rid of my itch without the danger of STD lol).

Until finally i gave in to his invition to meet. He always tell me that he is "cute and macho chubby", so i thought maybe is not that fat but at the same time a little muscular.

To be safe i told him that i need to accompany my cousin that will be married soon to Taytay Rizal so a movie would be better (and anyway we could have some "sideline" inside the cinema and if the lust persist we could just litterally just walk to the nearest SOGO or EUROTEL near Gateway).

I was so wet and horny even before i left the house and im thinking that whatever his looks he could just f*** me inside the cinema's toilet or could have just asked me immediately to check in (our wild phone sex and sexting are flashing in my imagination lol).

Then ... we met ... i dont into physical features but he is not macho chubby BUT super fat! He looks kind though so it would not matter specially im still very horny and the thought of a dark and very cold room, dim light and soft and silky bed  give my pussy some good sensation. BUT before he could do that i told him that this movie looks good so we proceeded ... my reason for that was i was turned off by his body odor! And luckily we seated near the front and its almost full so nothing happened specially when i told him (half way the film) that my mom is already calling me and waiting for me already.

Whew! So ladies just be careful triple check if can ... ;) and guys please put deodorant if you have a date many times you can't smell your own odor.

Sayang naman hahaha
...One of a KIND...

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Virgin
« Reply #15196 on: September 02, 2013, 10:33:57 AM »

..sayang naman yung first SEB.. it could be xtremef***...

Offline Eco_Stud

• Innocent
« Reply #15195 on: September 02, 2013, 01:17:39 AM »

Offline Mr_complicated

• Innocent
  • SIMPLY COMPLICATED :)
« Reply #15194 on: September 02, 2013, 12:24:36 AM »
been a long time since i visited the FHM site...its new! i've noticed that there are a lot of changes in the site especially the shameless site (shame its not working anymore,i would have liked to post some pics  ;D) but the confession site still works which is nice! so here's one.

i have a new job and since i don't want to be late because of traffic i decided to rent a room in an area near my work place which is also near a university. its just a typical apartment having one room, toilet and bath and a small living room and kitchen. most of the people renting rooms in the same i building i live in are college students. its a co-ed building but there are a few of us women in the building. aside from my new job, i also have a new bf. my bf has been to my place a lot of times which means a lot of sex as well ;D . sex is great but he is some kind of a pervert  :D. he would sometimes open up the curtains while having sex and for several occasions he would leave the apartment door open and we will have sex just behind the door. i admit its weird but its somehow interesting. since i live alone i dont have to worry if we have sex anywhere in my apartment. one time i had a drink with friends and was a bit drunk so i texted my bf to pick me up. he did pick me up and brought me to my apartment. on our way up the stairs (my apartment was on the 3rd floor) he started unbuttoning my blouse. i tried to stop him but he said that its already past midnight so no one will be around to see me and that there are no security cameras anyway. i let him unbutton my blouse. after he had unbuttoned it he lifted my bra over my boobs. i tried fixing my clothes but he stopped me saying that we're near the apartment anyway. so i had my blouse open and my boobs uncovered until we reached my apartment. while i was looking for my keys he also tried lifting my skirt up. i told him to stop it. he said that we are at the apartment already anyway so i should just remove my skirt. i was already horny when he was unbuttoning my blouse on the stairs so i gave him the key and told him to open the door. and while he was opening the door i removed my skirt and my panties along with it. i stood there outside my apartment bottomless for a while looking at both sides of the corridor. my bf intentionally took time to open the door and its a good thing no one was around. when we got in i took off my blouse and bra and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. when i came out my bf was sitting in the sofa on his underwear. i sat beside him and he started kissing me. he then took his handkerchief and told me he was going to blind fold me. it will be a first time for me being blind folded so i was hesitant but he said it will be fun. still being a bit drunk and really horny i said yes. he blindfolded me and he spun me several times which made me more dizzy. he then led me and made me kneel. there was no rug on the floor so i knew we were somewhere in the kitchen area. he was standing in front of me so i gave him a bj. i dont know how long i was giving him a bj when he told me to sit where i was and touch myself. i said no at first and was about to remove the blind fold but he grabbed my hands. he said we are just playing. so i did what he said and later he asked me to finger myself.since it was just us, i did it. he then asked me if he can open the curtains. i was horny as hell so i said YES and i can hear him move in the room. i was too horny so i asked him to f*** me already. i felt him lie beside me so i climbed on top of him. to be honest i'm a bit loud especially when i had a drink and horny  ;D. as i was moving on top of him he asked what i'll do if the door is open. i just told him that i dont care and i continued to f*** him. thinking that the curtains and door were open got me more excited and i since was thinking it was just a game i made louder noises. well to make it short we had sex with me on top and then doggie until he came on my back. i was still kneeling on the floor while he wiped his cum from my back. he told me to take off the blind fold and i did. i was really surprised to see the apartment door wide open and i was facing it!. i immediately stood up and closed the door. the first thing i asked was if anyone saw us and my bf said no and behind him the curtain was also open and i can see the building next door. i also moved across the room to close the curtains. he immediately said that he did say that the curtain and door were open. i cant tell what i felt that time but i was not angry at bf so when he asked if i had fun, i said yes. we even had the 2nd round with the door open but without the blindfold. and its a good thing no one passed by during that night.
well the next day when i got to the apartment building from work i saw the college guys who lives on the same floor on the lobby having a smoke and were talking. when they saw me all were smiling and they greeted me good evening. i was surprised since they never greeted me once before until one of them said ,"Ate, sabi nung guard iclose nyo daw yung pinto nyo pag anjan boyfriend mo kasi dinig daw kayo sa buong 3rd floor hangang sa 2nd floor kagabi." I was so embarrased i just said ok and hurried up my apartment. i think i have been the talk of the building the past week until now i really feel embarrassed im thinking of moving.

Nice very nice!! :)
We are beyond the point of sympathy...we are beyond humanity.

Offline benz.penic

• Innocent
  • Live and Let Die
« Reply #15193 on: September 01, 2013, 10:21:19 PM »

not epic -fail.  ;D

Offline benz.penic

• Innocent
  • Live and Let Die
« Reply #15192 on: September 01, 2013, 10:17:20 PM »

Offline Eco_Stud

• Innocent
« Reply #15191 on: September 01, 2013, 03:11:51 PM »
Wish i have my own apartment sooner ;) "envy"

My fubu and i did it in a hotel while the curtains are all wide open (but sadly with a dim light), but that's enough to make me super horny

Offline simple_fantasy

• Innocent
« Reply #15190 on: September 01, 2013, 02:59:57 PM »
been a long time since i visited the FHM site...its new! i've noticed that there are a lot of changes in the site especially the shameless site (shame its not working anymore,i would have liked to post some pics  ;D) but the confession site still works which is nice! so here's one.

i have a new job and since i don't want to be late because of traffic i decided to rent a room in an area near my work place which is also near a university. its just a typical apartment having one room, toilet and bath and a small living room and kitchen. most of the people renting rooms in the same i building i live in are college students. its a co-ed building but there are a few of us women in the building. aside from my new job, i also have a new bf. my bf has been to my place a lot of times which means a lot of sex as well ;D . sex is great but he is some kind of a pervert  :D. he would sometimes open up the curtains while having sex and for several occasions he would leave the apartment door open and we will have sex just behind the door. i admit its weird but its somehow interesting. since i live alone i dont have to worry if we have sex anywhere in my apartment. one time i had a drink with friends and was a bit drunk so i texted my bf to pick me up. he did pick me up and brought me to my apartment. on our way up the stairs (my apartment was on the 3rd floor) he started unbuttoning my blouse. i tried to stop him but he said that its already past midnight so no one will be around to see me and that there are no security cameras anyway. i let him unbutton my blouse. after he had unbuttoned it he lifted my bra over my boobs. i tried fixing my clothes but he stopped me saying that we're near the apartment anyway. so i had my blouse open and my boobs uncovered until we reached my apartment. while i was looking for my keys he also tried lifting my skirt up. i told him to stop it. he said that we are at the apartment already anyway so i should just remove my skirt. i was already horny when he was unbuttoning my blouse on the stairs so i gave him the key and told him to open the door. and while he was opening the door i removed my skirt and my panties along with it. i stood there outside my apartment bottomless for a while looking at both sides of the corridor. my bf intentionally took time to open the door and its a good thing no one was around. when we got in i took off my blouse and bra and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. when i came out my bf was sitting in the sofa on his underwear. i sat beside him and he started kissing me. he then took his handkerchief and told me he was going to blind fold me. it will be a first time for me being blind folded so i was hesitant but he said it will be fun. still being a bit drunk and really horny i said yes. he blindfolded me and he spun me several times which made me more dizzy. he then led me and made me kneel. there was no rug on the floor so i knew we were somewhere in the kitchen area. he was standing in front of me so i gave him a bj. i dont know how long i was giving him a bj when he told me to sit where i was and touch myself. i said no at first and was about to remove the blind fold but he grabbed my hands. he said we are just playing. so i did what he said and later he asked me to finger myself.since it was just us, i did it. he then asked me if he can open the curtains. i was horny as hell so i said YES and i can hear him move in the room. i was too horny so i asked him to f*** me already. i felt him lie beside me so i climbed on top of him. to be honest i'm a bit loud especially when i had a drink and horny  ;D. as i was moving on top of him he asked what i'll do if the door is open. i just told him that i dont care and i continued to f*** him. thinking that the curtains and door were open got me more excited and i since was thinking it was just a game i made louder noises. well to make it short we had sex with me on top and then doggie until he came on my back. i was still kneeling on the floor while he wiped his cum from my back. he told me to take off the blind fold and i did. i was really surprised to see the apartment door wide open and i was facing it!. i immediately stood up and closed the door. the first thing i asked was if anyone saw us and my bf said no and behind him the curtain was also open and i can see the building next door. i also moved across the room to close the curtains. he immediately said that he did say that the curtain and door were open. i cant tell what i felt that time but i was not angry at bf so when he asked if i had fun, i said yes. we even had the 2nd round with the door open but without the blindfold. and its a good thing no one passed by during that night.
well the next day when i got to the apartment building from work i saw the college guys who lives on the same floor on the lobby having a smoke and were talking. when they saw me all were smiling and they greeted me good evening. i was surprised since they never greeted me once before until one of them said ,"Ate, sabi nung guard iclose nyo daw yung pinto nyo pag anjan boyfriend mo kasi dinig daw kayo sa buong 3rd floor hangang sa 2nd floor kagabi." I was so embarrased i just said ok and hurried up my apartment. i think i have been the talk of the building the past week until now i really feel embarrassed im thinking of moving.

Women are like cell phones. They like to be held and talked to, but push the wrong button, and youíll be disconnected

Offline Eco_Stud

• Innocent
« Reply #15189 on: September 01, 2013, 01:12:38 PM »

Offline autobots

• Innocent
  • everthing is a choice
« Reply #15188 on: August 31, 2013, 08:22:22 PM »
nice story eco_stud..

Offline autobots

• Innocent
  • everthing is a choice
« Reply #15187 on: August 31, 2013, 08:21:20 PM »
nice story eco_stud..