Author Topic: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...  (Read 3038580 times)

Offline dnhibiki

• Virgin
  • yawn... (-_-)
Re: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...
« Reply #15234 on: October 04, 2013, 11:24:59 PM »
yan kasi hahaha
taga baguio ka di ba?
ms apartment 3-C hehehehe

whoever you are wag nman ipost yung apartment number ko sa isang forum site

nyahaha sus alam na lahat ng tao sa building na maL ka hahahaha

This is just wrong.....    :(

Offline mm_martin

• Innocent
« Reply #15233 on: October 03, 2013, 10:11:00 PM »
yan kasi hahaha
taga baguio ka di ba?

nyahaha sus alam na lahat ng tao sa building na maL ka hahahaha

Offline simple_fantasy

• Innocent
« Reply #15232 on: October 01, 2013, 09:45:22 AM »
yan kasi hahaha
taga baguio ka di ba?

Women are like cell phones. They like to be held and talked to, but push the wrong button, and you’ll be disconnected

Offline circle

• Virgin
  • goOd bOy wiTh bAd haBits
    • searching for...                                                              NOTHING!
« Reply #15231 on: September 30, 2013, 02:21:08 PM »
Love it! Will do that one of these days. Exciting! :)

We are still waiting for your confess ms.beautyqueen

Offline beauty queen

• Innocent
« Reply #15230 on: September 30, 2013, 02:00:55 PM »
Love it! Will do that one of these days. Exciting! :)

one of them said ,"Ate, sabi nung guard iclose nyo daw yung pinto nyo pag anjan boyfriend mo kasi dinig daw kayo sa buong 3rd floor hangang sa 2nd floor kagabi."

Offline mm_martin

• Innocent
« Reply #15229 on: September 30, 2013, 08:43:19 AM »
been a long time since i visited the FHM site...its new! i've noticed that there are a lot of changes in the site especially the shameless site (shame its not working anymore,i would have liked to post some pics  ;D) but the confession site still works which is nice! so here's one.

i have a new job and since i don't want to be late because of traffic i decided to rent a room in an area near my work place which is also near a university. its just a typical apartment having one room, toilet and bath and a small living room and kitchen. most of the people renting rooms in the same i building i live in are college students. its a co-ed building but there are a few of us women in the building. aside from my new job, i also have a new bf. my bf has been to my place a lot of times which means a lot of sex as well ;D . sex is great but he is some kind of a pervert  :D. he would sometimes open up the curtains while having sex and for several occasions he would leave the apartment door open and we will have sex just behind the door. i admit its weird but its somehow interesting. since i live alone i dont have to worry if we have sex anywhere in my apartment. one time i had a drink with friends and was a bit drunk so i texted my bf to pick me up. he did pick me up and brought me to my apartment. on our way up the stairs (my apartment was on the 3rd floor) he started unbuttoning my blouse. i tried to stop him but he said that its already past midnight so no one will be around to see me and that there are no security cameras anyway. i let him unbutton my blouse. after he had unbuttoned it he lifted my bra over my boobs. i tried fixing my clothes but he stopped me saying that we're near the apartment anyway. so i had my blouse open and my boobs uncovered until we reached my apartment. while i was looking for my keys he also tried lifting my skirt up. i told him to stop it. he said that we are at the apartment already anyway so i should just remove my skirt. i was already horny when he was unbuttoning my blouse on the stairs so i gave him the key and told him to open the door. and while he was opening the door i removed my skirt and my panties along with it. i stood there outside my apartment bottomless for a while looking at both sides of the corridor. my bf intentionally took time to open the door and its a good thing no one was around. when we got in i took off my blouse and bra and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. when i came out my bf was sitting in the sofa on his underwear. i sat beside him and he started kissing me. he then took his handkerchief and told me he was going to blind fold me. it will be a first time for me being blind folded so i was hesitant but he said it will be fun. still being a bit drunk and really horny i said yes. he blindfolded me and he spun me several times which made me more dizzy. he then led me and made me kneel. there was no rug on the floor so i knew we were somewhere in the kitchen area. he was standing in front of me so i gave him a bj. i dont know how long i was giving him a bj when he told me to sit where i was and touch myself. i said no at first and was about to remove the blind fold but he grabbed my hands. he said we are just playing. so i did what he said and later he asked me to finger myself.since it was just us, i did it. he then asked me if he can open the curtains. i was horny as hell so i said YES and i can hear him move in the room. i was too horny so i asked him to f*** me already. i felt him lie beside me so i climbed on top of him. to be honest i'm a bit loud especially when i had a drink and horny  ;D. as i was moving on top of him he asked what i'll do if the door is open. i just told him that i dont care and i continued to f*** him. thinking that the curtains and door were open got me more excited and i since was thinking it was just a game i made louder noises. well to make it short we had sex with me on top and then doggie until he came on my back. i was still kneeling on the floor while he wiped his cum from my back. he told me to take off the blind fold and i did. i was really surprised to see the apartment door wide open and i was facing it!. i immediately stood up and closed the door. the first thing i asked was if anyone saw us and my bf said no and behind him the curtain was also open and i can see the building next door. i also moved across the room to close the curtains. he immediately said that he did say that the curtain and door were open. i cant tell what i felt that time but i was not angry at bf so when he asked if i had fun, i said yes. we even had the 2nd round with the door open but without the blindfold. and its a good thing no one passed by during that night.
well the next day when i got to the apartment building from work i saw the college guys who lives on the same floor on the lobby having a smoke and were talking. when they saw me all were smiling and they greeted me good evening. i was surprised since they never greeted me once before until one of them said ,"Ate, sabi nung guard iclose nyo daw yung pinto nyo pag anjan boyfriend mo kasi dinig daw kayo sa buong 3rd floor hangang sa 2nd floor kagabi." I was so embarrased i just said ok and hurried up my apartment. i think i have been the talk of the building the past week until now i really feel embarrassed im thinking of moving.

yan kasi hahaha
taga baguio ka di ba?

Offline hell_candyman

• Master
« Reply #15228 on: September 30, 2013, 12:29:41 AM »

Pre ayusin mo post mo. Baka pagkamalan kang bading. Uso enter key o space between paragraphs LOL

O ayan, inayus ko na po.  May pagka-grammar Nazi ka po?  Kulang lang ng "space between paragraphs"- bading na po?  Nilagyan ko na din po ng reference.  Ano pa po?

pinag sabihan lang nagalit... tsk tsk tsk... mlamang... me pag ka nga

Ewan ko ba! Di naman inaaway, naghahanap ng away

kakapanood ata ng GGV kaya ganyan...

Offline chicsexy69

• Virgin
« Reply #15227 on: September 30, 2013, 12:25:33 AM »

Pre ayusin mo post mo. Baka pagkamalan kang bading. Uso enter key o space between paragraphs LOL

O ayan, inayus ko na po.  May pagka-grammar Nazi ka po?  Kulang lang ng "space between paragraphs"- bading na po?  Nilagyan ko na din po ng reference.  Ano pa po?

Ewan ko ba! Di naman inaaway, naghahanap ng away
if it's meant to happen, it will happen

Offline hell_candyman

• Master
« Reply #15226 on: September 30, 2013, 12:10:05 AM »

Offline thera20

• Innocent
« Reply #15225 on: September 29, 2013, 07:16:01 PM »
last night... i went dinner/late supper then karaoke with my old colleagues. so we do the usual eat...sing and drink inside the room. we were all red faced.. and some are flirting and playing. then my close friend sat by my side and asked if my hubby is coming. i didnt notice it was past 12mn and i forgot to call him, so i phoned and asked if he's free. he said he's not free till 2am coz they have to go bar grueling with his boss. around 3am... my hubby arived and drunk. he was close to my ex colleagues, aside from working with some of them, he let them tasted this red horse beer from phils, and they loved it. trhen my friend came close to my hubby, they had an informal relationship before me. after that, my friend talked to me outside, she asked if she could go in bed with my hubby, i was stunned. she knows itsan awkward request, but i told her, not without me. she smiled with excitement.around 3:30, me, my hubby and my friend left the karaoke, and headed to my hubby's flat. when we get there, my hubby then kissed me. while we're kissing he's squeezing my boobs, i cant help it so i unhooked my bra. my hubby sat down the sofa, turned ON the TV while my friend was removing his pants and i was undressing his long sleeves. my friend was giving him a bj, a really wild bj, we're waching her suck his balls and his d1ck. then my hubby asked me to undress everything and i did. he let me stand, spread my legs, and point my pu$$y to his mouth. i cant explain the sensation i was into. he was also caressing my tits which we both love so much.  i like it wen he's squeezing me very hard. i bailed out that position, and lean teasing his nipples, i teased his left nipple while my friend is on his right.then we asked my friend to undress, and she did. all three of us naked in his living room. i had enough and i turned to his hard d1ck, he's finger f*cking me and friend at the same time. then i saw him sucking my friend's nipples, like a baby asking for more milk. then my hubby asked me if i can show him my sexcapde before him. he also asked my friend if its possible for her and it was fine. my hubby just sitting there in the middle while i was giving my friend a real deal kiss... while i was finger f*cking her. i played with her tits. shes really a girl... she dont know what to caress... i guided her hands to my pu$$y and tits... then we started doing a french kiss. my hubby then slid down and took the condom. after he put it on, he asked my friend to bend over. in front of me is my friend being f*ck by my hubby in doggy position. i can see their faces really intense. then my hubby grabbed my friend's tits and pulled her up, asking me to suck on it. i played with her. my friend then asks my hubby to sit as she wants to ride him. while she was pumping, i was teasing my hubby's nipples until he asked for  kiss, then he's finger-f*cking me... 1st 1 finger then 2fingers... i him to ram his d1ck inside me, but i'm having fun with this situation. then my hubby asked my friend to lie down the sofa, he removed his condom, and put his d1ck in the middle of my friends tits. he's tit f*cking my friend while i was kissing him and he's kissing my tits. then he goes faster and faster until he pulled my friends head and came in her mouth. i was not surprised when she swallowed everything. after that, my friend went to shower, and i did took a shower too with my hubby in his private bathroom. in the bathroom nothing happened, just i was sooooo amazed i did it with them. i don't feel any jealousy, coz i know im not good in bed, and my friend is far more better than me. but i took the oppurtunity with the alcohol to enjoy that moment. this were the exact details, hehehe.. i nearly forgot some... but my friend is here with me while writing this... so she filled in some.

give your guy some exciting moments, expecially which he never imagine. don;t be too strict, treat them well, so that they'll never asked for it, or look for other girls, and they will have the patience to wait for whats gonna happen next.

take care people... i love you all  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
That's what I call being a good friend...  ;D ;D ;D Nice confession missie... ;D

.... this is very nice confess i hope it could happen to me soon....

Offline robertdalusa

• Expert
  • nothing special...
« Reply #15224 on: September 28, 2013, 04:51:52 PM »
Hi guys, sorry it took so long. Hope nobody will get offended anymore when i post some more of my experiences here. and to the guys who showed support thanks. anyways here is another confession.

My friend and I got together a month ago. We parted ways a few years ago because I dated with her then  boyfriend  who has been my crush long before they got together (in my defense i did not know they were a couple then). We sorted things out and got back into being friends. She confessed that she became a lesbian a few years back and I told her that i was experimenting on the same thing so we decided to have Fun while she was still in the country for a vacation.

A few nights into our newly reformed lesbian bond we started to plot a little revenge for our former BF. So I started communicating with the guy and started flirting with him via text. As predictable as he is, he fell for it and asked of we can hang out sometime.

So I went for a date with the guy which I knew would eventually lead to SEX. we headed to my friend's hotel, but i never told him about her. When we got there he was so surprised that i think he may have guessed what we were intending to do. after a few sweet talk he finally agreed to go to bed with the two of us.

A few rounds into our hot threesome i was starting to forget about the plan and was really having orgasms one after the other but my friend left the bed and reached for something in her bag. It was her strap on. When she put it on i had to make sure he never notices so a grabbed his head and started moaning as he pumped harder.  When she got the chance, she forcefully stuck the thing into the guy's ass. he was so shocked he actually started crying as he came inside me. It was funny and erotic. After a while the guy seem to have become accustomed to the strap on that i think he was starting to like it, while I on the other hand started getting aroused and asked her to do me next DP style. The guy left right after 10 rounds of sexual pleasure with a sore ass.

As for us, we continued the love making till morning, good thing she brought two strap ons and i brought mine. hehehe

another one Big_one...nice  ;D
There is something available to learn from others if we will take the time to listen.

Offline jollybj

• Innocent
« Reply #15223 on: September 24, 2013, 08:51:54 AM »
Hi guys, sorry it took so long. Hope nobody will get offended anymore when i post some more of my experiences here. and to the guys who showed support thanks. anyways here is another confession.

My friend and I got together a month ago. We parted ways a few years ago because I dated with her then  boyfriend  who has been my crush long before they got together (in my defense i did not know they were a couple then). We sorted things out and got back into being friends. She confessed that she became a lesbian a few years back and I told her that i was experimenting on the same thing so we decided to have Fun while she was still in the country for a vacation.

A few nights into our newly reformed lesbian bond we started to plot a little revenge for our former BF. So I started communicating with the guy and started flirting with him via text. As predictable as he is, he fell for it and asked of we can hang out sometime.

So I went for a date with the guy which I knew would eventually lead to SEX. we headed to my friend's hotel, but i never told him about her. When we got there he was so surprised that i think he may have guessed what we were intending to do. after a few sweet talk he finally agreed to go to bed with the two of us.

A few rounds into our hot threesome i was starting to forget about the plan and was really having orgasms one after the other but my friend left the bed and reached for something in her bag. It was her strap on. When she put it on i had to make sure he never notices so a grabbed his head and started moaning as he pumped harder.  When she got the chance, she forcefully stuck the thing into the guy's ass. he was so shocked he actually started crying as he came inside me. It was funny and erotic. After a while the guy seem to have become accustomed to the strap on that i think he was starting to like it, while I on the other hand started getting aroused and asked her to do me next DP style. The guy left right after 10 rounds of sexual pleasure with a sore ass.

As for us, we continued the love making till morning, good thing she brought two strap ons and i brought mine. hehehe

May hawig sa latest issue:

Some guys have a lot of nerve– ex boyfriends specifically. They inquire if you want to have sex with them on the side, while they are already in a relationship with another. An ex that cheated on me was asking if I wanted to make love to him. I agreed but I told him I’d have to punish him. He didn’t care what that meant.

So I checked in at some discreet place and texted him the room number. He was surprised to see my gay friend there—I said it was a threesome and it was his punishment! I told him that before he decided, he’d get to touch me first. He drowned his face into my ample breasts, sucking on them and futilely trying to get most of them into his mouth. He licked me everywhere until I climaxed. I kept on telling him not to stop, even if his tongue was already very tired, until I climaxed again. I told him I wanted more. He fondled me, I came again. I then found myself stroking his shaft and spitting on it for lubrication, it was so hard and engorged. My canal was also so wet and I had a very strong urge to shove it in, but I said he had to be punished first.

He was probably so horny at the time, too, so he finally agreed. I told him I didn’t want to watch, and that I’d wait in the room next door. I instructed him to call me when they were done–to his relief I guess. After some time he called me up and said they were done, and that my gay friend already left as he showered. I couldn’t stop laughing after I told him that I already went home, too. He cheated and broke his promise, and I just did the same–albeit in a different manner. And if he were ever to bother me, I would let his friends know what had just transpired.

Mshyde, from FHM.com.ph

http://www.fhm.com.ph/lounge/ladies-confession/ladies-confessions-it-s-payback-time

NAKU! USO NA NGA ANG PLAGIARISM!

Offline robertdalusa

• Expert
  • nothing special...
« Reply #15222 on: September 23, 2013, 09:09:11 PM »
tama na yan...next confi na...

...pero tama si chicksexy...may pagka... ;D  peace...

next confi na!
There is something available to learn from others if we will take the time to listen.

Offline wanderwoman

• Master
  • half woman, half amazing.
« Reply #15221 on: September 23, 2013, 02:13:49 PM »
Hahahhaa may point si chicksexy, ;)

Back to regular programming :)

Offline luscious_nipple

• Virgin
« Reply #15220 on: September 23, 2013, 01:25:37 PM »
Ladies Confession...

Hindi ba dapat para sa mga babae na thread and Guys read them?

Ang GULO na ng mga post. Pati lalake nagaaway away.