Author Topic: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...  (Read 2795010 times)

Offline beauty queen

• Innocent
Re: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...
« Reply #15090 on: June 24, 2013, 05:45:16 PM »
:-)

nabubuhay na ulit ang thread nato. tag-ulan na talaga  ;D keep em cumming ladies!

Offline philexport88

• Innocent
« Reply #15089 on: June 24, 2013, 07:48:41 AM »

or can we bribe some of your time to write us a confession?  ;D

Hmmm. Since you asked nicely, I'll give a short semi confe and my reaction to the topic of the Master Debaters this month.  "Does Penis Size Matter?"

No. I disagree with what they are saying on the article. Penis Size (including the girth and the length) does not matter.  What matters is the person on whom the penis is attached.  If you are a jerk, a womanizer or a loser in life, even if you have the biggest penis in the world, I can't even imagine having sexual intercourse with you. Of course I also hate men who kiss and tell.  Even if I did some deviant things in the past during my moment of weakness, I wouldn't want to be with a guy who wants to do threesomes, swinging and the like. Nagbabago at nagpapakabait na nga ako.:)

And if size matters, then Filipinos would be at  a disadvantage since(admit it guys)Filipinos' penises are generally smaller compared to other races like African Americans. But magpapatalo ba kayo guys? I'm sure you won't.  Filipinos have their own merits, and they can be better lovers in other ways.

Confe time.

I had an ex-boyfriend who had an amazing jizz control and stamina that he could continuously pump me for  hours without stopping to rest. And I'm not exaggerating.  The sensitive part of a woman's vagina is near the entrance, especially on the upper part of the inside of the vagina known as the g-spot.  When you insert your fingers, it's the rough part on the upper wall. The trick is, to hit the g-spot as you pump.  So the length, doesn't really matter much.  Also while you pump, thrust it deep so you can gently hit/rub with your pubis(your pelvic area on top of your penis) the clit of your partner. I imagine that with very long dicks, it might be more difficult since it will hit the cervix(the entrance to the uterus). By the way, the penis does not hit the ovaries, just the cervix which is closed and opens only when giving birth.   Anyway, this previous boyfriend of mine could make me cum again and again and again until I can't take it any longer and I have to ask him to stop.  Of course he always do what I request, and he never forced me to do anything I didn't want to do.  He's such a gentleman and he always made sure I'm satisfied first.  Only when I'm already satisfied(which I later learned), would he shift the angle of his pumping so that the head of the penis(the most sensitive part) would be stimulated more. On that position, he would soon climax.  Sometimes I'm already too sore with all the pumping and he was not able to cum yet.  So he just kissed me and said that it's okay.  Of course I didn't want him to ever have blue balls when he went home, so I always gave him deep throat bj's until he cums.  And I can't imagine that I would enjoy gagging on a very big dick as I deep throat it. A moderately sized Filipino dick is good enough.

Regarding the girth: imagine a sock that fits you just right.  Then this person with a much larger feet would use the socks.  The socks would then be stretched too much and does not return to the size that fits you well. It's as if the socks are ruined for you and you can't wear them anymore. Guys imagine using and ruining your younger siblings' socks. So if the vagina is like a sock, then it would be able to fit any size of penis no matter how big.  But after being stretched too much with a f(u)ckbuddy's humongous penis(imagine Big Black Cock), then it might feel too "maluwag" for the Filipino Man of your Dreams when you finally meet and later on share your bed with him.  What's the chance that this handsome, muscular,  well educated, intelligent, moral, kind and faithful Filipino also has a huge package?   Maybe in time, the vagina would become tighter again if you're not having sex.  But I wouldn't want to risk it,  I want my flower to be always tight. :)

I guess this confe isn't as erotic as you would have hoped, but I hope that it would have at least enlightened you on how to take care as well as pleasure your partner.  What are you doing whacking off while reading ladies confe?!? :) Go outside, get a date and have actual sex.  Of course be a gentleman to your partner.

Farewell for now.

Hydee, thank you for sharing this. Helpful for us men and boys

Offline Mr_complicated

• Innocent
  • SIMPLY COMPLICATED :)
« Reply #15088 on: June 22, 2013, 11:14:08 PM »

Of course I also hate men who kiss and tell.  Even if I did some deviant things in the past during my moment of weakness, I wouldn't want to be a guy who wants to do threesomes, swinging and the like. Nagbabago at nagpapakabait na nga ako.

OUCH!!! sapul na sapul ako! hahaha :) do you guys count this as kiss and tell? even thou everything remains anonymous?
We are beyond the point of sympathy...we are beyond humanity.

Offline benz.penic

• Innocent
  • Live and Let Die
« Reply #15087 on: June 22, 2013, 09:16:40 PM »

Hi Ms Hyde,

Good morning!  How are you?  May I meet your gay friend instead =)

Phil

No. But other people here might  like to meet you instead.

Offline benz.penic

• Innocent
  • Live and Let Die
« Reply #15086 on: June 21, 2013, 09:13:04 PM »
nabubuhay na ulit ang thread nato. tag-ulan na talaga  ;D keep em cumming ladies!

Offline cater4

• Innocent
Re: sctex ride :)
« Reply #15085 on: June 21, 2013, 07:58:33 AM »
"thank you for having your time to read this :)  dami pa nming experience hahahha"

- - - very nice.. share mo yung iba if you have some time..

Offline thera20

• Innocent
sctex ride :)
« Reply #15084 on: June 20, 2013, 09:46:23 PM »
 hello everyone,
 i just found out that my hubby uses this account. so im curious what this blog means,i just found na puro ladies confession pla toh cool :)

share ko na rin experience ko with my hubby formerly jowa ko pa xa nun..hehehe...( ngpaalam naman aq before ko ishare dito and he just laugh at me :)..

this haapen over a year ago when my man and i went to subic for ocean adventure,,sobrang nkakatuwa kase ang g@g@ling ng mga trainor ng penguin and sealion..pansin q lang sa sealion kailangan lagi syang basa para energetic xa hehe..
so after the show we plan to get back home kase papagalitan na ako hahahaha,,,we eat our dinner first then drivethrough sa starbucks,, while driving along sctex we felt so HORNY... HE first rub his hand on my legs while the other is on the wheel... then i tell him i felt very horny too..so i unzipped my pants and put his hands under my panty....mdyo wet na talaga :) pero cge pa rin xa sa pagddrive (imagine 2 kamay ang gumagana haha .to make me feel comfortable i udjust the drivers seat and lay my full body with legs wide open for his hands...sh*ttt npapasaiktad aq sa galing ng daliri ng honey q :) he inserted one,then two....then he finish me by kissing my nipple ng nkahazard saglit..... then after i came my creampie..he continuely drive safely..as in safely kase he want me to bj his big angry cock.. so to return the favor habang ngddrive sya bini bj ko sya and it felt good kase sobrang tigas n ng alaga nya.. he slow down the wheel kasemedyo ndidistruct na sya sa sarap....he moaned and he moaned shiit hon ang sarap un ang naririnig ko while sinusubo ko pauliulit at ngddeep throat ako sknya..suddenly without noticcingthe sctex patrol came across us eh malapit na syang matapos.. i dont swallow sh*ttt....but duh!!! hahaha etong patrol bglang lumitaw sa window namin then nalunokko ung modtaks nya yummy pala pero i cant take it..so i grab the glass of starbucks and spit into it habang sya nagmamadaling tinakpan ang pants at kinuha ang fone..sabay kunyaring may kausap .patrol "sir may problema ba? knina pa namin kase kau nkikitang nkahazzard nsa sctex po tau "my man."ah wla sir may kausap lang po ako sa fone sorry sir.. then after ng konting conversation sabi nya hon sarap nilunok moh? not to effend him i tell him yes ...taz pkitapon na lng tong baso  ;D we went home safely naman with smile..

thank you for having your time to read this :)  dami pa nming experience hahahha
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:13:54 PM by thera20 »

Offline Mr_complicated

• Innocent
  • SIMPLY COMPLICATED :)
« Reply #15083 on: June 18, 2013, 11:07:17 PM »
very memorable job fair.

NICE!!!

Ibang "Job" ang napuntahan hahaha :)
We are beyond the point of sympathy...we are beyond humanity.

Offline nyb

• Innocent
« Reply #15082 on: June 18, 2013, 11:00:53 PM »
my guy accompanied me out of town for a job fair last month. its my first time on that city so my mother arrange my accommodation with her friend where i'll be staying for at least 4 nights. my guy then stayed on his friend apt.  2 days ang job fair, but i arrived 2 days earlier kasi may pre-registration pa. after the pre-reg on my 1st day, me and my guy explore the malls in the city. 2nd day comes, we spend the day sa job fair and enjoy the city peoples park and bar at nyt. the following day, we went back sa job fair, feeling tired at walang gana dahil sa long lines, my guy whispered "meron daw inn malapit dito na meron love chair, try natin" i ask him, ano yon? sabi nya"basta, makita mo lang mamaya, check in na lang tayo, pareho naman tayong pagod". dumating agad kami sa inn kasi malapit lang sa venue ng job fair. i was surprised when i entered the room. my guy said "yan ang love chair." yes, both of us are tired and we need rest pero after 10mins di ko na matiis or maybe curious narin, sabi ko itry na natin. we tried different positions. very memorable yung lying ako, then both legs are hang na para akong nanganganak, then my guy is sitting below and eating me. we check in around 10am and check out 8pm. we made love 3 times, pero di ko na maalala how many times ako nilabasan. i cant imagine the very details, maybe because sa sobrang pagod, o excitement sa love chair. pag dating ko ng bahay around 9pm, worried daw sila kasi theyre calling me since 7pm daw, di daw ako mareach, sabi ko lowbat lang at nanuod na lang ako ng sine to relax. pati parents ko na worried din. on my last day, i inform my mother and her friend na mag malling lang ako. feeling bitin and wanting to enjoy time privately with my guy, we check in again, this time sa diff hotel na, early 10am and out 3pm. then have our late lunch, watch movie and go home. di na natuloy ang plan ko na "malling." NExt day, my guy and i silently sharing our memories sa bus on our way home. very memorable job fair.

Offline autobots

• Innocent
  • everthing is a choice
to ms hyde..
« Reply #15081 on: June 18, 2013, 12:05:18 AM »
 nice story..just take good care of yourself..farewell.

Offline John_York

• Innocent
« Reply #15080 on: June 17, 2013, 11:28:06 AM »
Take care of all your endeavors Ms. Hyde.....wish you the best of luck.....enjoy life.....God bless

Offline John_York

• Innocent
« Reply #15079 on: June 17, 2013, 04:43:10 AM »
Ms. Hyde left a very strong and a definitive point. This is also a strong warning to those who comment other peoples writings.....before we say or tell things in public (the FHM bull board for example)....we should be sane enough to consider the consequences of our actions as to whether we might or might not hurt someone's feelings. RESPECT is the key to have this Ladies Confessions to a float.....we already experience here na wala nah masyadong mag post nang confession nang dahil sa mga sobrang perfectionist nang mga critiko dito......tapos mag dedemand kayo nang more post.......eehhh paano nah mag post eh takot nah ang tao dahil sa mga pinag g@g@wa ninyong mga "KRITIKO"......  I have been following this FHM bull board since college...... not till now that I felt disgust on some people who are too narrow minded on how people should be acting or feeling..... as to defend Ms. Hyde....tao lang sha and she is entitled to do those things..."its part of growing up" ika nga.......sana sa mga future critics such as myself....we should lean what the word "RESPECT" means......para walang bangayan dito sa FHM Bull Board.........now we have lost another good writer and a confessionist....mag aantay naman tayo nang weeks.....months....or years....to have a new confessor here......tsk tsk tsk......such idiots.....anyways.....we just hope na sa mga susunod nah magconfess....huwag kayong ma intimidate or hesitant to post.....use this blog as a wall of breather of your past if it needs to......and we as readers try to be as good as possible to support your every confession....i hope this message will be loud and clear to other readers out there.....Take care to the future confessors.....

Offline marcosx

• Innocent
« Reply #15078 on: June 17, 2013, 02:55:00 AM »
Quote from: cocokwikkwak on Today at 01:23:29 pm

"Being a Woman is an honor and a gift. If you are not aware of your magnetic Universal power yet - That is even more reason to read about YOURSELF AND STAY SINGLE UNTIL YOU KNOW YOU AS BEST AS POSSIBLE AT THIS POINT IN YOUR LIFE !
A woman that values herself does not use sex as a CURRENCY OR BARGAINING TOOL.
Not as a weapon either."

Don't you think I'm already aware of what you stated on the first few lines? But please don't forget that we women have our rights too that needs to be protected, as well as our dignity.   We also have our feelings and emotions that needs to be taken care of. And yet the very people we trust most to protect us are the ones who abuse and betray us.  Yes, men are physically stronger than us, but that doesn't mean you guys have any right to hurt us.  You were made by God to be stronger, not to hurt us, but to protect us.  We are not just objects of honor and gifts, we are human beings too. Just like men, we have our needs, such as social, financial, emotional, physical, psychological and even sexual.  Tell me honestly, could you survive not having sex from this moment on until you die? And even if you could,  would you be as happy as compared to being able to do it with someone you love. Just like you we have our sexual needs too, that we would like to satisfy in a discreet and dignified manner in the privacy of our own home, with our faithful beloved husband, and  blessed by sanctity of marriage.  I have not ever cheated nor am I planning to do so for the rest of my life.  Except for the instances I mentioned in my first two posts, I have not done anything deviant. And I sincerely hope you are gifted with enough patience and insight to review my previous posts and be able to discern on your own why I did what I did. And after that, I again hope that you would also understand that what you said on the next lines about me are not only erroneous but also demeaning. I might have done something not acceptable, but that does not define me. Nor does it mean I can't move on, forget about it and live a normal life. 

THIS WOULD BE MY LAST POST.  I have more pressing concerns than arguing here. 

I'll just leave with these parting words. Ladies, you have the right to be happy too, love yourselves, be faithful to your husband/bf, don't let yourselves be duped by some men's lies to get into your pants,  don't be pressured to have sex by your bosses, teacher or any superior,  don't let yourselves be abused in anyway by anyone, and in case this ever happened to you don't be afraid to tell your trusted love ones and report it to the proper authorities. Even if you did something bad before, that doesn't mean you can't change for the better. All my love goes out to all of you. 

Take care everyone.

You are turning me into Mr Jekyll ms Hyde

Offline kairos™

• Expert
« Reply #15077 on: June 15, 2013, 12:14:54 PM »
Confessions please...

Offline John_York

• Innocent
« Reply #15076 on: June 15, 2013, 11:50:59 AM »
Oo nga MsHyde.....kagaya ni Juan dela Cruz....pinuprotectahan ang mga tao laban sa mga aswang.....lol....chlll mga pips.... hehehhehheheh