Author Topic: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...  (Read 3486664 times)

Offline cater4

• Innocent
Re: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...
« Reply #15322 on: November 16, 2013, 02:16:01 AM »
feeling bitin and horny parin. we made another round, so we look for another venue, another vdok room. another 1 hour of fun.

nice... masubokan nga....

Offline cater4

• Innocent
« Reply #15321 on: November 16, 2013, 01:36:55 AM »
mm_martin how do you do? or should i call you MS. JOYCELYN M*******?

akala mo di ko malalaman? what now? sabihin ko rin ba dito personal information mo?

Wag mo na ishare ang personal info nya... mag research ka, at ishare mo sexcapades nya... GO!

Offline wpspammer

• Innocent
  • I'm a FREEMAN.
« Reply #15320 on: November 16, 2013, 12:01:09 AM »
@miniskirt isang malupit na confess naman dyan....

You really want me, don't you? ;)
hindi naman po masyado...hehehe

May PM ka. ;)

Sana ako rin may PM. =)) (Asa naman xD)

Offline robertdalusa

• Expert
  • nothing special...
« Reply #15319 on: November 15, 2013, 08:50:39 PM »

akala mo di ko malalaman? what now? sabihin ko rin ba dito personal information mo?

ha ha ha..... ;D

nice one simple_fantasy...nakabawi ka... ;)

There is something available to learn from others if we will take the time to listen.

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Virgin
« Reply #15318 on: November 15, 2013, 04:50:26 PM »

wow.. bait mo naman simle_fantasy for all the things he, (she) done hindi mo pa rin binuo name nya... girlas pala...

Offline simple_fantasy

• Innocent
« Reply #15317 on: November 15, 2013, 10:36:28 AM »

Women are like cell phones. They like to be held and talked to, but push the wrong button, and youíll be disconnected

Offline edz92686

• Innocent
« Reply #15316 on: November 15, 2013, 07:04:55 AM »
nice story!

Offline autobots

• Innocent
  • everthing is a choice
to sweet
« Reply #15315 on: November 13, 2013, 10:54:36 PM »
nice story.. love mo tlga bf mo.

Offline sweeths

• Innocent
« Reply #15314 on: November 11, 2013, 10:59:17 PM »
   This happened recently during Undas. I joined my guys family to visit thier relatives out of town. Few days ahead before the trip we already planned to make out if time permits. On the day of travel we were separated because girls and elderly seated inside the pickup while guys and some of his cousins are at the back. Being excited with our plan, we keep on exchanging dirty messages. Sharing our sexual fantasies thru sms, it made me hornier and wanting him more. They rented a dormitel because his aunts house cannot accommodate us all. We are 7 in the room including his parents and some relatives. I can sense that my guy is on "f***ing mode", me too, but time and place is impossible.  Sometimes during break he hugs me from behind and secretly push his hard dick on my butt. Sometimes, he even get my hand and put on his jeans for me to feel how hard his dick is. He kepts on whispering dirty things me, like "bj mo ako mamaya" "gusto ko makita cleavage mo" "hawakan mo, matigas na" "ang sarap mo pag naka ponytail ka" "sabay tayo toothbrush sa cr para mahawakan ko boobs mo before tayo matulog". We'll, he manages to work on my tits, grab and massage and I also manage to stroke his hard dick for a few seconds kasi sabay kami sa cr nag toothbrush. We slept apart since its a dormitel and all beds are single. He kepts on sending dirty sms and shared that he has a good plan for tomorrow. Following day comes and everyone is busy preparing to go to the cemetery. He told his dad that we will leave first, we'll drop by the convenience store to buy some food and drinks for merienda and we'll see each other on the cemetery then. His dad bought the idea and agree. So we leave, but instead of going to the convenience store, we went to a carenderia and have some snacks. He said that we will hide there for a while and watch them leave. Now i know his plan, it made me excited and thrilled. In a few minutes they leave. We hurriedly get back to the dormitel and get the key from the reception, pretending something was left. We wasted no time when we enter the room. We hug and kissed torridly while our hands is exploring each others body. Im still afraid that at any time his folks will get back, but at that moment I feel and think that I dont care because I want him, I want him to f*** me, I want him to tire me. He remove my shirt and slide down my bra. He kiss me from the neck down to my tits and suck it...suck it..and suck it more and more... I wanted to shout but all i could do is to hold him tight and moan silently. He told me to sit down, he pulled down his shorts and said "i know you miss this" I look up to him, hold his hard dick, lick it like and ice cream and suck it like a lolipop.. Then I told him to sit down, I prefer giving bj when my guy is sitting and me knelling.. Then i fix my hair "ponytail". It made him more horny, saying "shiit..ang sarap mo.. He crossed his legs behind my back, and pull my head rapidly to suck him. He really wanted to take in control, so he stand, instead of me giving him head, its already him f***ing me in the mouth. I canít escape the position, his left hand is holding my hair, his other hand is hardly holding my two hands which is lock around his butt. He then told me to take off my shorts and panty, and position myself on the bed "doggy" I thought he is going to f*** me that time but he did not, he kiss my butt, im already wet that time but he still lick me from my butt to my pussy. I feel his face all over me, the breath from his nose to my ass, the air from his mouth to my pussy and it made me more wet, felling my juices dripping off. He then f*** me, after a few minutes of doggy, and me feeling exhausted and already satisfied, i told him to explode anywhere, and he release his cum on my back. I think our escapade happen in 30-45minutes. We fix ourselves and hurriedly go to the store. We rode on a single motorcycle going to the cemetery, we arrive 10 minutes late in the cemetery, enough time that they will not think we did something.
   While on the cemetery, our sexual longing still continues. He told me that he really wanted to come in my mouth or on my face. He told me that we will try it because we already seen it on some scandals, and girls enjoy it too. For me this is still a dirty idea, i admit sometimes i taste some of it during our oral session but i really dont like the taste, how much more if i take a load of it. We spend the day on the cemetery and head back to the hotel for dinner. After dinner, my guy ask his dad if he could borrow the pickup because he wanted to roam around the town together with his cousins. Our journey ends on the famous "baywalk" of the town. Everybody except us go down. As we see his cousins walking far enough, my guy ask for a BJ. Im hesitant because we are visible from the outside. I still manage to give a handjob, I told him that Im very sorry for not granting his request because of many people and we are visible. We then go back to the hotel, i know bitin siya and i want to satisfy him pero mahirap mag timing. After parking, his cousins go down, I noticed that we are park in a dark corner of the garage so I told him "bj na kita, bilisan lang natin para di sila mag duda" He hurriedly unzip his pants and pulled out his hard dick. He cover his window with his hanky because the guard might see us. I pleasure him right away, sucking his dicks red head hardly. In a loud voice he said "pu**** i**, ang sarap" I keep on sucking him because he is craving for more. In a few minutes he said "ilabas ko na, sa mouth mo ha..please" i said ill try..As i sense that he is ready to explode, i pulled out my mouth and masturbated him..Using my other hand i catch his hot cum. I told him that im not ready yet. He said that he is still satisfied because its his first time seeing me cathcing his juices. Then he get his hanky and wipe it on my hands. And we go back to the room as if nothing happend. Til next time

Offline masterdredd

• Innocent
« Reply #15313 on: November 07, 2013, 01:40:16 AM »
hello guys!

Offline hell_candyman

• Master
« Reply #15312 on: November 03, 2013, 08:23:46 PM »
di pa din ba nasusunog ung throll??

on topic: nice confessions!!! sana patuloy ap din dumami mga confessions na malulupet!!

Offline trigger0819

• Innocent
« Reply #15311 on: November 03, 2013, 06:37:51 PM »
Ot: im not mad, just that, what you said doesn't make sense. :)

oh okay.. well after reading  stuff here in this thread... and compare it to the others.. i said its more "crackin here" means "more fun" here than the others and most active.. so thats why i asked if i can post it here instead to the other thread.. im just clearing things out! and i wont post anything here dont worry! telling me not to do it once is enough! and to be honest i saw some of your post or comments on the other threads.. i dont wanna mess with you! your waay too "feisty"...  :-\

Offline wanderwoman

• Master
  • face life on life's terms.
« Reply #15310 on: November 03, 2013, 05:27:53 PM »
Ot: im not mad, just that, what you said doesn't make sense. :)

Offline trigger0819

• Innocent
« Reply #15309 on: November 03, 2013, 05:09:46 PM »
is it only girls allowed to confess on this page? sorry newbie here.. i wanna share some stories sana kaso baka may rules akong mabreak eh.. i wanna share some here since i think this thread is the only crackin up! just sayin!  ;)

welcome...FHM BB has a guy's confession thread...dun mo puwede i-post kung ano man meron ka...

enjoy....cheers!

thanks! aww too bad! coz i want my stories to be read by girls.. well thanks anyways!  :)

Just because the thread title is Guy's confessions doesn't we don't read on that thread.

oh ayt... no need to be mad about it miss wanderwoman.. but thanks for telling me. :) peace out!  ;)

Offline wanderwoman

• Master
  • face life on life's terms.
« Reply #15308 on: November 03, 2013, 05:05:17 PM »
is it only girls allowed to confess on this page? sorry newbie here.. i wanna share some stories sana kaso baka may rules akong mabreak eh.. i wanna share some here since i think this thread is the only crackin up! just sayin!  ;)

welcome...FHM BB has a guy's confession thread...dun mo puwede i-post kung ano man meron ka...

enjoy....cheers!

thanks! aww too bad! coz i want my stories to be read by girls.. well thanks anyways!  :)

Just because the thread title is Guy's confessions doesn't we don't read on that thread.

/*window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ // appId: '265862373465695', appId: '389044911194136', status : true, cookie: true, xfbml: true, oauth: true, channelUrl: 'channel.php' }); FB.Event.subscribe('auth.login', function(response) { window.location.reload(); }); FB.Event.subscribe('auth.logout', function(response) { window.location.reload(); }); }; (function() { var e = document.createElement('script'); e.async = true; e.src = document.location.protocol + '//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js'; document.getElementById('fb-root').appendChild(e); }());*/