Author Topic: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...  (Read 3092835 times)

Offline grinpanic

• Innocent
Re: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...
« Reply #15251 on: October 11, 2013, 11:43:32 PM »
hahaha ang dami galit.tinutulungan ko lang si simple_fantasy pumili ng icoconfess.kung ayaw nya yung tungkol sa van o sa boarding house nya pwede naman yung pumunta siya sa sm baguio na walang panty at bra hahahahahahaha

brad halatang pampalipas oras mo ang pamboboso, sakit na yan

Offline wanderwoman

• Master
  • half woman, half amazing.
« Reply #15250 on: October 11, 2013, 11:00:40 PM »
hahaha ang dami galit.tinutulungan ko lang si simple_fantasy pumili ng icoconfess.kung ayaw nya yung tungkol sa van o sa boarding house nya pwede naman yung pumunta siya sa sm baguio na walang panty at bra hahahahahahaha

Gawain ng lalakeng di pinagbigyan
korek!

What travesty is this?  ::)

Offline MadSTICKK

• Master
  • I'm actually a good person....no really!...pramis!
« Reply #15249 on: October 11, 2013, 10:55:41 PM »
Tsk tsk that is so not cool  ???

Offline chicsexy69

• Virgin
« Reply #15248 on: October 11, 2013, 10:53:55 PM »

Gawain ng lalakeng di pinagbigyan
if it's meant to happen, it will happen

Offline dnhibiki

• Virgin
  • yawn... (-_-)
« Reply #15247 on: October 11, 2013, 09:52:37 PM »
One time I went to Makati to visit my friend, eh rush hour na nung pauwi na ako, mga 5 pm na ata yun. So tayuan. I was just wearing short shorts and a tank top with long neckline. Buti na lang may gentleman na pinaupo ako. After a few minutes I saw him looking at my boobs.. I was kinda shocked but di ko na lang pinansin. After that ung katabi kong dalawa tumayo na at bumaba sa bus stop. So umusog na ako dun sa may window then this guy who offered his seat sat beside me. He looked at me for a while and after a few minutes he started to place his hand on my leg. Then he removed it and said "sorry" but I insist so I placed his hand back to my legs and he started massaging it.. Then I moved his hand on my upper thigh and let him unbutton my shorts.. Pero yung kamay niya lumibot sa boobs ko, so tinakpan ko ng bag yung hand nya para hindi mahalata. Hinimas niya yung boobs ko then played with my nipples. I was getting wet that time so I said to him that can you finger f*** me?  He nodded and moved his hand on my pussy and started rubbing my clit... and inserted one finger then started pushing inside of me I was shocked bec his finger was long and I was getting horny so I said two fingers. So he put another one and started circling inside. Uhh I was aroused so when I cum, I asked him if he would like to stay with me at my house.. He said no, sorry he needed to go home immediately. but he gave me his number so after that I texted him the day after.. and we f***ed till dawn at his place!  ;)

Nice one kiki (^_^)

Offline kiki

• Innocent
  • Tease me ;)
« Reply #15246 on: October 11, 2013, 02:25:33 PM »
One time I went to Makati to visit my friend, eh rush hour na nung pauwi na ako, mga 5 pm na ata yun. So tayuan. I was just wearing short shorts and a tank top with long neckline. Buti na lang may gentleman na pinaupo ako. After a few minutes I saw him looking at my boobs.. I was kinda shocked but di ko na lang pinansin. After that ung katabi kong dalawa tumayo na at bumaba sa bus stop. So umusog na ako dun sa may window then this guy who offered his seat sat beside me. He looked at me for a while and after a few minutes he started to place his hand on my leg. Then he removed it and said "sorry" but I insist so I placed his hand back to my legs and he started massaging it.. Then I moved his hand on my upper thigh and let him unbutton my shorts.. Pero yung kamay niya lumibot sa boobs ko, so tinakpan ko ng bag yung hand nya para hindi mahalata. Hinimas niya yung boobs ko then played with my nipples. I was getting wet that time so I said to him that can you finger f*** me?  He nodded and moved his hand on my pussy and started rubbing my clit... and inserted one finger then started pushing inside of me I was shocked bec his finger was long and I was getting horny so I said two fingers. So he put another one and started circling inside. Uhh I was aroused so when I cum, I asked him if he would like to stay with me at my house.. He said no, sorry he needed to go home immediately. but he gave me his number so after that I texted him the day after.. and we f***ed till dawn at his place!  ;)

Offline mm_martin

• Innocent
« Reply #15245 on: October 11, 2013, 12:03:48 AM »

Offline ™†Black_Heaven001†™

• Master
  • The Drill that penetrates Heaven!!
« Reply #15244 on: October 10, 2013, 07:58:32 PM »
anyare dito? ??? ::)

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!?

Offline Hush:K@izer

• Master
  • Hush little baby dont you cry... Daddy's back...
    • Online Resource for Fanboys
« Reply #15243 on: October 10, 2013, 01:03:30 AM »
wala ka na confession simple_fantasy?hahahaha
sa 5 na naging ex bf mo wala ba exciting?bat di mo inconfess yung sa experience mo sa van o yung sa boarding house mo bago ka lumipat sa apartment hahahaha

Some A-hole you are! I actually came out of retirement just to say that. Jerk

Si Hush Kaizer ay isang matinong fanboy

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Virgin
« Reply #15242 on: October 09, 2013, 08:41:14 PM »
sa 5 na naging ex bf mo wala ba exciting?bat di mo inconfess yung sa experience mo sa van o yung sa boarding house mo bago ka lumipat sa apartment hahahaha

halimbawa ng walang kwentang lalaki......

Offline grinpanic

• Innocent
« Reply #15241 on: October 09, 2013, 04:26:10 PM »

:o ;D wow this guy is such a douchebag, another internet tough guy

Offline Raine07

• Innocent
« Reply #15240 on: October 09, 2013, 03:27:50 PM »

was your balls stuck at the back of your each and you D!ck simply place on your forehead?

Transparency isn't always that ideal, Man up and shut your dirty lil mind.

Offline mm_martin

• Innocent
« Reply #15239 on: October 09, 2013, 09:54:18 AM »

Offline John_York

• Innocent
« Reply #15238 on: October 09, 2013, 06:55:13 AM »
Amen ka jan Madstick!!!

Offline MadSTICKK

• Master
  • I'm actually a good person....no really!...pramis!
« Reply #15237 on: October 08, 2013, 01:47:59 AM »
Haba nang backread ko hehehe :) keep on posting girls  8)

On a side note, lets keep the forum fun, people.  Hence if we have nothing good to say (or post, as the case may be), then keep it to yourself.  If you feel you really have too, then that is what the PM is for.  Let's try to stick to topic. Ayt? :)