Author Topic: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...  (Read 2983419 times)

Offline married man

• Innocent
Re: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...
« Reply #15459 on: March 14, 2014, 10:43:24 AM »
pm sent.. ahahaha...

but let me ask you ms. jones069

how was your first sexcapade? could you confess it?
Be a responsible Gun holder.........

Offline Ms.Jones069

• Innocent
« Reply #15458 on: March 13, 2014, 08:45:49 PM »
So napanis na ang ang thread na ito.
How about, uhm hit me up ? Just like before, ill try to answer as much questions as I can. Anything under the sun. As in kahit ano, but I'm sure it will all goes down to sex-related stuff. But as I said kahit ano pwede mo tanong :) just pm me. :)

Masaya to.. Tara?

Hahahahaha kidding :)

-Ms.Jones069-

Offline Andrew!!!

• Innocent
« Reply #15457 on: March 08, 2014, 02:58:57 PM »
Hi miniskirt my friend. ;) Confess naman jan. ;) you know. ;)

Offline s.eba69

• Innocent
« Reply #15456 on: March 07, 2014, 04:43:22 AM »
another one just before I leave to have a date with bf..warming up kung baga  ;)
this happened last October...sa dami nakalimutan ko na exact date.
He invited me on his condo to watch movies. since im on my day off that day, I decided to go to his place to have some quality time with him. he picked me up from home and told mom we will just go to the mall (usual excuses).
on our way to his condo kento lang ng kwento...kulitan at madaming tawa :DDDD
he really had that sense of humor that makes me laugh so hard and maybe because we just get along very well and have the same interests. he knows how to make me happy. he is my life! too much drama haha! going back to the story, we arrive on his condo just in time for snacks. he prepared some snacks, fried chicken and fries. then he played the movie and we watch in his room. we finished the first one which is horror. we decided next to have a romance movie. he played Dear John. the scene while it's raining and their kissing so passionately inside the unfinished house while they are getting wet turned us on! i look at him and bite my lips! he look at me and smile na nakakaloko! he then asked me, what you want? i look at him and touch his lips and answered "YOU".
i am fertile that day so i asked him if he buy frenzy and he said i have stocks! which makes me smile kasi i know we will have rounds.
mejo nakadami nga kami that time kasi i am on the mood. the best part of it is when he do it on the wall.... he grab me to the wall, lift my right leg to his waist and enter my womanhood! he thrust me and it feels so good! iba din pala yung pakiramdam pag sa wall ka finuck! there is a feeling when he hit you and your butt hits the wall! mas nakakaarouse!

Offline s.eba69

• Innocent
« Reply #15455 on: March 06, 2014, 09:44:10 PM »
Wala bang post-valentine confession dyan?? hehehe
I am ka fan of this site!  I love how people write their stories in a very dirty way! Hahaha! Like no one cares, i just need to say how things goes. Anyway, i just want to share my story....actually i have a lot! But for the meantime, i will share the latest one... It was a beach night for me and my bf. We decided to go at the beachside with other friends to spend some time to talk and relax. Humiga si bf sa lap ko and smile at me. Yung smile na makulit at mukang may binabalak na masarap :).... And i know na he will not let that night pass ng di nya un nag@g@wa. I suddenly feel hot and also want to do it but we need to find where as we are with friends. He kissed me passionately...kissed my forehead, my nose, my eyes, my upper lip, lower lip and then he start his hot moves! Torrid kissing...sucking my tongue like ther's no tomorrow...putting his tongue on my mouth wanting me to suck it like sucking his d***.  Good thing i have a long hair to cover our kissing scene! But i love it! And it makes me sooo hot! At lalo pa kong naging hot ng gumulo na ang kanya g mga kamay.......... He reached for my boobs in my tight spagetti strap blouse....i refused because we are with friends but he said he dont care and kissed me to make me stop talking.... Ano pa nga ba mag@g@wa ko ade hinalikan ko din siya....papatalo ba ko... Im kissing him while he is so busy caressing my boobs and playing with my nipples.... He love my nipples i can say :) i know you guys know why! He draw circles around my nipples and pinch it every once in a while which gives me goosebumps! I just want him to suck it that moment and scream sa sobrang sarap! Ang hirap ng may mga ganon na eksena na nasa public area..... Nakakabitin....! So i just make soft moans and bite his lips while kissing him so he knows na im liking it and i want moooooore! Naramdaman nya siguro ang nararamdaman ko...ianaya nya kong maglakad lakad...... Lumakad kami, at habang naglalakad kami, sabi nya, alam kong basa ka na... At ayokong mabitin ka! What a gentleman! :) habang naglalakad kami papuntang hotel room nakahawak siya sa bayawang ko...he talks what he wanted to do to me sabay dakma sa pwet ko! Mejo naughty lang tlga! Ano pa nga ba hahanapin ko? I just love him so much! While im opening the door he goes in my back and let my butt feel his hard d***! Nakakaturn on! He then Grab my pu*** and cup it! Ang tambok! Un lang ang nasabi nya sabay halik sa leeg ko habang sinasara ko ang pinto at dinouble lock ko pa ng walang istorbo... Halik sa tenga, halik sa likod habang dakot dakot nya ang pepe ko. Ungol lang ako ng ungol kasi sa kama....siya ang boss! Hinarap nya ko sa kanya..... Hinubad ang damit ko, tinaas ang bra ko at dinakot dakot ang dede ko. Nanigas agad ang nipples ko na nilaro laro na ng dila nya sabay suck ng dede ko halos di na siya makahinga sa pagsubsob nya sa dede ko habang hawak hawak ko na ang kanyang dick...handjob muna dahil busy pa siya sa dede ko. He is like a baby asking his mom for milk. Suck the first one, caress the other one and vice versa....And right now while im writing this i am getting wet! Oh geez! He then go lower......his tongue is licking every single part of me while his hands are all over my body.... He also pay attention on my belly button which i always keep clean in case of emergency like this.... He kiss it, lick it and he tries to do something which i discovered after we make out...he put hickey! So sweet! He then go...san pa nga ba.... Yeah down there! He kissed the upper part of my pu***, the sides, licking with the end of his tongue my groin.......ang slowly licking my wet pu*** with the end of his tongue....he lick it gently and with his fingers he separated the two lips of my pu*** to welcome my clit... He licked it passionately...little by little which makes me moan because it really feels sooooo good! He then go to the main attraction and lick it! It's wet and inviting! He then put his tongue inside my pu*** and f*** me with it! Truly, the strongest muscle in our body! At napapashet na lang ako sa sarap! In and out until i cum! He then licks my juice and now its my turn to return the pleasure! I kissed him torridly while he is sitting, i sat on his lap and press my body to his! His d*** was so hard so i put my feet on the bed press my body harder on his body, my arms on his shoulders while im rubbing his dick with my pu***...up and down at napapaungol na si bf! He then grab my legs and position me for 69! My favorite! He grab my butt, pinch it! Slap it! While im doing bj! He finger f*** me...while im gaggling with his d***! I suck it..... Suck it to the very end of his shaft! I pay attention on the head which makes him moan and lick it like a lollipop! Lick on the side on the head until the end of his shaft! Yeah i had trouble sucking it all because its long but have my man being satisfied with what im doing is the happiest so tiis tiis lang... I help myself with my hands... I cup his eggs lick and suck it! While he is busy eating my pu*** and rubbing my clit with his fingers! We cannot hold it no more so we both cum at the same time! I receive his juice in my mouth and drink it all. Now it's time for real f***! And yeah we are still ON! He lay me on the bed open wide my legs and tap his d*** on my pu***. Until it is hard again. He rub my clit to make me wet before he enter...... And now im ready he slowly enter....it hurts because i have small hole he said! But he wants it! He said it's masarap for him because it's tight. He is the only man i ever slept with by the way. Slowly he enter and when he is on the middle, he suddenly f*** it hard which gives me pain so i shout and grab his arms tight! It's so painful, but i know he know what he is doing so i allow him to just do what he wants. He's f***ing me so hard, the noise that we are producing is music to our ears.... He then make it a little bit slow...then he take it out then in again and out and in again and again and again until it makes me feels good.... Now ang sarap na! Napapaungol ako sa sarap! Now i want it fast! I then grab his head and kiss him while he is f***ing me...  Change position na ako naman sa top! I ride on his shaft that both of us love... I love it because it gives me control and i can see him..i can see how his face reacts everytime i change the pace! If i make it slow napapapikit siya,,,if i make it fast its like he is excited or something. But when i make tornado, that's the best! He said he will cum so we decided to change position so he can hold it longer. We do doggy, then missionary and he then bring me to the bathroom carrying me on his arms. He sit me on the sink open wide my legs and eat my pu***. He put saliva maybe i am getting dry...he then put my legs on his shoulders and  put his thing on mine and f*** me again! I moan and scream because it's masarap! Baon na baon! I can feel i am about to reach my orgasm.... I told him etoooo naaaa sa malanding boses! Hahaha then he said sabay daw kami! He knows it when i moan if im already there...so i moan like pusa...and he knows its so near so he makes it fast and faster and i cum and he did also at the same time!  He look into my eyes.....and said i love you and kiss me in the forehead. So sweet! I just love him!

Offline autobots

• Innocent
  • everthing is a choice
« Reply #15454 on: February 21, 2014, 07:49:52 PM »
ahahaha !! aus sa revenge ah,ehe :D dpat ung nkikita nia rin pra mkita mo reaksyon nya or  qng ayaw mo tlgang ipaalam u cud revenge w/me..ehehehe peace!  ;D

Offline Ms.Jones069

• Innocent
« Reply #15453 on: February 21, 2014, 06:11:44 PM »
Last weekend, t'was a saturday night. Boyfie and I go for a quick 30 min jog. He then went to the in-house gym of the condo to continue while I go for another 15 mins. After that I also went to the gym to join him when I noticed him kinda hitting on this pretty chick slightly flirting I would say. I know he's a gentleman but I guess he over assisted this pretty chick. In short I got jelly.. So I didn't work out na and just called him and said let's go. I saw his junk and I can tell that chick gave my boyfie a BONER! (Every night usually few people go to the gym 2 maybe3 person tops!)
So early sunday morning, I hit the gym!  there should be a lot of men, and I was right! Its like a sausage party. I wore my dri-fit sportswear I made sure that my shorts and sports bra are tight as f***. Then I work out for an hour!! Damn!! I'm giving them boners while boyfie is still sleeping. Then at around 8am Changed outfit and then went to the pool for a quick swim. Pulled out my one piece and fit as hell too!! I noticed that I'm having a cameltoe but who cares? :) walked towards several guys by the pool then I left for a quick shower. I went back to our room feeling somewhat relieved. :)
He woke up and made brekky for us. I told him "Now we're even" and he's clueless and he was like, what the hell are you talkin' about ? And that was it.

--BonerVSCameltoe--

--Ms.Jones069--

Offline PaVirginGuy

• Innocent
« Reply #15452 on: February 15, 2014, 04:16:58 PM »
Wala bang post-valentine confession dyan?? hehehe

Offline last_angel

• Innocent
« Reply #15451 on: February 08, 2014, 12:06:43 AM »
last_angel

nice story. keep it up. more confe pa.

thanks! g@g@wa muna ako ng icoconfess ko. ;)

Offline cater4

• Innocent
« Reply #15450 on: February 07, 2014, 12:36:59 AM »
last_angel

nice story. keep it up. more confe pa.

Offline last_angel

• Innocent
« Reply #15449 on: February 06, 2014, 11:22:59 PM »
wow.. its been more than a year since i last posted.hahah feels good to be back.lol

anyway, here's my share once more...

January 2014

me, my guy and 3 of our friends went on vacation to the Visayas area. in the first hotel we stayed in, the room had 3 beds. we got one of the beds near the wall. during bed time, when the lights went off already, nagsimula nang lumikot ang kamay ni bf. 3 weeks of no sex prior to that vacation probably led him to "miss me" that much.haha since may mga kasama sa room, i cannot give him head kahit patay na ang ilaw.mahirap na, baka may gising pa or magising bigla. so after using our hands to pleasure each other, he positioned me spoon style and entered from behind. i must say namiss ko ang feeling ng alaga nya sa alaga ko dahil nga sa tagal na walang sex. he pumped slowly para hindi umingay ang bed and at the same time, used his hands to cup my breasts.. dahil mejo mabagal, it took us a while before ako makaramdam nga heaven feeling, hanggang sa tuluyan ko na maabot ang rurok ng kasarapan.haha solb na ako..the problem is, hindi makakapag-release si guy dahil fertile ako that time.haha so 1-0 in my favor that night.haha

second night, we left the hotel and stayed in another hotel. this time, the family room had 6 single beds. so ang ginawa namin ni bf, pinagtabi yun dalawa to make it one queen/king sized bed.. that night, halos pareho lang ng nangyari as previous night.haha

on the 3rd day, we went on an island tour and beach hopping of the area. after the tour, napagod yun kaibigan namin na guy kasi for the duration of the tour, backrider sya sa tricycle kaya pagbalik sa hotel, bulagta at tulog na tulog,haha the two other lady friends then went out of the hotel to buy us some food kasi mejo gutom na. pero before they left, ipinaalam ko na sa kanila na magpapasama ako kay bf sa loob ng cr habang naliligo kasi may multo doon sa cr at natatakot ako magisa sa loob. ang "set-up", habang naliligo ako, si guy ay nasa loob, nakaupo sa bowl while waiting for me, then take turns after nya. when they left, we took it as our cue na makaka-iskor kami ng ayos.haha ;) so pagpasok namin, hindi na nasunod ang set-up.haha we immediately took our clothes off and locked lips passionately, and our hands were groping whatever needs to be touched and played. i unlocked from the kiss and went directly to his thing and kissed and sucked it like a child licking a lollipop. i played with his balls while sucking his dick. it felt so good to finally taste him after 2days of no oral interaction. i was sensing he liked and missed my blows since i was hearing soft moans from him. i blowed him a few minutes more before he signaled to me that he wants to eat my pussy. since my body frame is not that big, i sat on the extra space near the sink and he kneeled to kiss and suck my clit. even though i had 2 orgasms the nights before, it felt so good to have my guy lick my pussy and clit and suck my juices out of it. i didnt let him eat me that long since our friends might be back anytime, so told him to f*** me already, he positioned me on a standing doggie position and f***ed me from behind. his hand was on my boobs and the other was playing my clit while he was f***ing me, (god im getting wet just by remembering this story.haha  ;D) we then changed positions and i made him sit on the floor so i can ride him and take charge of f***ing, i was f***ing his (and my brains out) until i shook and came. he told me he was nearing cumming also but since i was fertile, i gave him instead one of my best blows until he came in my mouth. i swallowed everything (save for a few drops that came out of my mouth) and kissed him after. he told me "i love your bjs and i like it when you swallow my cum".haha we finished off the bath, and good thing hindi pa nakabalik mga kasama namin nung lumabas na kami ng cr.haha

we stayed for another night in that hotel but dahil sa pagod na din siguro ay wala nang action na naganap.haha

sorry if it was a lengthy post.. sana hindi kayo nagsawa sa story.haha
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 11:26:46 PM by last_angel »

Offline VictoriaValentine

• Innocent
  • I'm a good girl, but I'm not a saint
« Reply #15448 on: February 03, 2014, 04:11:39 PM »
I wanted to share my experience.

I still don't know if I should be guilty or not, but this is really steamy.

I had a guy bestfriend and we haven't seen each other for 4 years, not until now.

I decided to visit my guy friends and we stayed really late because we decided to eat in a restaurant and go to a coffee shop. They invited me to sleep over because they don't want anything to happen to me, so they suggested that I should sleep in my guy friend's crib like my bestfriend is doing too and better to go home early in the morning.

We are watching like crazy till 4am when we are already back in my friend's crib. My bestfriend and I are cuddling each other in the couch like we are a couple because we are fighting over his life size pillow that he brings along with him. My guy friend B suggested that we (my bestfriend and I) should sleep upstairs in the room of his grandpa and grandma because they are already awake - meaning the room is already empty. He didn't want to explain anything if his family will see us cuddling in the couch.

After we go upstairs, we saw B's younger brother sleeping at the floor with pillows. He just shrug and let us take the empty bed.

As we lay down, my brestfriend and I are really close to the point that one move will lead to another (even the bed is really big!). He is still using his tab, but I suggested that he should turn it off because it is already late. We talk to each other and I felt that his nose is brushing along with mine. It was a really intimate move. It came to the point that I felt the tip of his nose in my lips because I'm talking. He suddenly curse and I felt him move and brush his lips towards mine. Note that the lights are already off, so it is really dark.

We are kissing like there is no tomorrow because I just go with the flow, but I came to realize that it is wrong, so I voiced it out. He just continue kissing me and I was drunk in his kisses as time flies by. In every brush of his lips with mine, it's like he is taking my soul with him, then he stop. I said, "Nambibitin ka naman" because I was like in desert and I taste water for the very first time in my life (translation: "You are leaving me hanging"). He kissed me all over again and then we finally stop. I heard him sobbing. I asked him why, but he confessed that guilt is killing him because he had kissed me. I felt that he just slapped me at the face for that. We talked and to comfort him, I am the one who initiated the kiss. That kiss lead to another.

It is really a passionate making out because we are afraid that our friend B's young brother will caught us, at the same time we are thrilled. I help my bestfriend c*m and we lay down in peace still talking, then suddenly became quiet and pretend that we're asleep when B's grandpa open the d*mn door! Good thing we are already done.

We decided to pretend that nothing happened and go back to our normal life, but I can't still move on with what happened.

I'll be lying if I say I didn't enjoy it.

We crossed the line (not to the point that I already gave it all), but it is really my first time doing that. Good thing, B's young brother is really having his good and deep sleep that he didn't notice us,

MAKING OUT WITH MY BESTFRIEND IN THE ROOM OF OUR FRIEND'S GRANDPA AND GRANDMA WITH HIS YOUNG BROTHER INSIDE IS SOMETHING LIKE I WILL NOT DO, BUT IT HAPPENED! Wew.

I'm a good girl, but I'm not a saint

Offline LoPau_30

• Innocent
  • Knowledge never stops.
« Reply #15447 on: February 03, 2014, 05:55:57 AM »
Last night in our place while I was watching TV, my boyfie approached me and ask me to give him a Blowjob. I said not now coz  I'm watching maybe later or some other time. He then went back with just his bath robe on. I said what? Are you gonna take a bath nalang ? He said no. He removed it and I was shocked that his Penis is covered with Nutella. I must say he got me there. So he sat on the bed and I gave him what he wants! I'm actually enjoying it too! Super enjoy :) and when I finished all of it, I went to the kitchen to get some more. After 3 batches and maybe 25-30 mins of mouth f***ing he said he's about to explode it na. I said no, wait hold it in first. Coz I think it doesn't taste good, cum plus nutella. So I said wait for a moment but he failed to. I received a facial instead..
He then returns the favor by putting those chocolate spread all over my boobs, nipples, upper inner thighs, my tummy and my chin :). he licked all of those and he didn't stop finger f***ing me as well. After half an hour of non stop licking and fingering, we ended our activity by making out. Then decided to take a bath to clean ourselves. and after taking a bath we both realized that I have to change the bedsheet. Its so wet coz of me hahaha! And then we f***ed one more time then we fell a sleep. END

--He's so SWEET--

---Ms.Jones069---

Clap Clap Clap.. keep it cumming ---Ms.Jones069---...

Offline LonleyOrc

• Innocent
« Reply #15446 on: February 03, 2014, 04:55:18 AM »
Swerte ni nutela (:

Offline Ms.Jones069

• Innocent
« Reply #15445 on: February 02, 2014, 09:25:18 PM »
Last night in our place while I was watching TV, my boyfie approached me and ask me to give him a Blowjob. I said not now coz  I'm watching maybe later or some other time. He then went back with just his bath robe on. I said what? Are you gonna take a bath nalang ? He said no. He removed it and I was shocked that his Penis is covered with Nutella. I must say he got me there. So he sat on the bed and I gave him what he wants! I'm actually enjoying it too! Super enjoy :) and when I finished all of it, I went to the kitchen to get some more. After 3 batches and maybe 25-30 mins of mouth f***ing he said he's about to explode it na. I said no, wait hold it in first. Coz I think it doesn't taste good, cum plus nutella. So I said wait for a moment but he failed to. I received a facial instead..
He then returns the favor by putting those chocolate spread all over my boobs, nipples, upper inner thighs, my tummy and my chin :). he licked all of those and he didn't stop finger f***ing me as well. After half an hour of non stop licking and fingering, we ended our activity by making out. Then decided to take a bath to clean ourselves. and after taking a bath we both realized that I have to change the bedsheet. Its so wet coz of me hahaha! And then we f***ed one more time then we fell a sleep. END

--He's so SWEET--

---Ms.Jones069---