Author Topic: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...  (Read 2929585 times)

Offline cater4

• Innocent
Re: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...
« Reply #15450 on: February 07, 2014, 12:36:59 AM »
last_angel

nice story. keep it up. more confe pa.

Offline last_angel

• Innocent
« Reply #15449 on: February 06, 2014, 11:22:59 PM »
wow.. its been more than a year since i last posted.hahah feels good to be back.lol

anyway, here's my share once more...

January 2014

me, my guy and 3 of our friends went on vacation to the Visayas area. in the first hotel we stayed in, the room had 3 beds. we got one of the beds near the wall. during bed time, when the lights went off already, nagsimula nang lumikot ang kamay ni bf. 3 weeks of no sex prior to that vacation probably led him to "miss me" that much.haha since may mga kasama sa room, i cannot give him head kahit patay na ang ilaw.mahirap na, baka may gising pa or magising bigla. so after using our hands to pleasure each other, he positioned me spoon style and entered from behind. i must say namiss ko ang feeling ng alaga nya sa alaga ko dahil nga sa tagal na walang sex. he pumped slowly para hindi umingay ang bed and at the same time, used his hands to cup my breasts.. dahil mejo mabagal, it took us a while before ako makaramdam nga heaven feeling, hanggang sa tuluyan ko na maabot ang rurok ng kasarapan.haha solb na ako..the problem is, hindi makakapag-release si guy dahil fertile ako that time.haha so 1-0 in my favor that night.haha

second night, we left the hotel and stayed in another hotel. this time, the family room had 6 single beds. so ang ginawa namin ni bf, pinagtabi yun dalawa to make it one queen/king sized bed.. that night, halos pareho lang ng nangyari as previous night.haha

on the 3rd day, we went on an island tour and beach hopping of the area. after the tour, napagod yun kaibigan namin na guy kasi for the duration of the tour, backrider sya sa tricycle kaya pagbalik sa hotel, bulagta at tulog na tulog,haha the two other lady friends then went out of the hotel to buy us some food kasi mejo gutom na. pero before they left, ipinaalam ko na sa kanila na magpapasama ako kay bf sa loob ng cr habang naliligo kasi may multo doon sa cr at natatakot ako magisa sa loob. ang "set-up", habang naliligo ako, si guy ay nasa loob, nakaupo sa bowl while waiting for me, then take turns after nya. when they left, we took it as our cue na makaka-iskor kami ng ayos.haha ;) so pagpasok namin, hindi na nasunod ang set-up.haha we immediately took our clothes off and locked lips passionately, and our hands were groping whatever needs to be touched and played. i unlocked from the kiss and went directly to his thing and kissed and sucked it like a child licking a lollipop. i played with his balls while sucking his dick. it felt so good to finally taste him after 2days of no oral interaction. i was sensing he liked and missed my blows since i was hearing soft moans from him. i blowed him a few minutes more before he signaled to me that he wants to eat my pussy. since my body frame is not that big, i sat on the extra space near the sink and he kneeled to kiss and suck my clit. even though i had 2 orgasms the nights before, it felt so good to have my guy lick my pussy and clit and suck my juices out of it. i didnt let him eat me that long since our friends might be back anytime, so told him to f*** me already, he positioned me on a standing doggie position and f***ed me from behind. his hand was on my boobs and the other was playing my clit while he was f***ing me, (god im getting wet just by remembering this story.haha  ;D) we then changed positions and i made him sit on the floor so i can ride him and take charge of f***ing, i was f***ing his (and my brains out) until i shook and came. he told me he was nearing cumming also but since i was fertile, i gave him instead one of my best blows until he came in my mouth. i swallowed everything (save for a few drops that came out of my mouth) and kissed him after. he told me "i love your bjs and i like it when you swallow my cum".haha we finished off the bath, and good thing hindi pa nakabalik mga kasama namin nung lumabas na kami ng cr.haha

we stayed for another night in that hotel but dahil sa pagod na din siguro ay wala nang action na naganap.haha

sorry if it was a lengthy post.. sana hindi kayo nagsawa sa story.haha
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 11:26:46 PM by last_angel »

Offline VictoriaValentine

• Innocent
  • I'm a good girl, but I'm not a saint
« Reply #15448 on: February 03, 2014, 04:11:39 PM »
I wanted to share my experience.

I still don't know if I should be guilty or not, but this is really steamy.

I had a guy bestfriend and we haven't seen each other for 4 years, not until now.

I decided to visit my guy friends and we stayed really late because we decided to eat in a restaurant and go to a coffee shop. They invited me to sleep over because they don't want anything to happen to me, so they suggested that I should sleep in my guy friend's crib like my bestfriend is doing too and better to go home early in the morning.

We are watching like crazy till 4am when we are already back in my friend's crib. My bestfriend and I are cuddling each other in the couch like we are a couple because we are fighting over his life size pillow that he brings along with him. My guy friend B suggested that we (my bestfriend and I) should sleep upstairs in the room of his grandpa and grandma because they are already awake - meaning the room is already empty. He didn't want to explain anything if his family will see us cuddling in the couch.

After we go upstairs, we saw B's younger brother sleeping at the floor with pillows. He just shrug and let us take the empty bed.

As we lay down, my brestfriend and I are really close to the point that one move will lead to another (even the bed is really big!). He is still using his tab, but I suggested that he should turn it off because it is already late. We talk to each other and I felt that his nose is brushing along with mine. It was a really intimate move. It came to the point that I felt the tip of his nose in my lips because I'm talking. He suddenly curse and I felt him move and brush his lips towards mine. Note that the lights are already off, so it is really dark.

We are kissing like there is no tomorrow because I just go with the flow, but I came to realize that it is wrong, so I voiced it out. He just continue kissing me and I was drunk in his kisses as time flies by. In every brush of his lips with mine, it's like he is taking my soul with him, then he stop. I said, "Nambibitin ka naman" because I was like in desert and I taste water for the very first time in my life (translation: "You are leaving me hanging"). He kissed me all over again and then we finally stop. I heard him sobbing. I asked him why, but he confessed that guilt is killing him because he had kissed me. I felt that he just slapped me at the face for that. We talked and to comfort him, I am the one who initiated the kiss. That kiss lead to another.

It is really a passionate making out because we are afraid that our friend B's young brother will caught us, at the same time we are thrilled. I help my bestfriend c*m and we lay down in peace still talking, then suddenly became quiet and pretend that we're asleep when B's grandpa open the d*mn door! Good thing we are already done.

We decided to pretend that nothing happened and go back to our normal life, but I can't still move on with what happened.

I'll be lying if I say I didn't enjoy it.

We crossed the line (not to the point that I already gave it all), but it is really my first time doing that. Good thing, B's young brother is really having his good and deep sleep that he didn't notice us,

MAKING OUT WITH MY BESTFRIEND IN THE ROOM OF OUR FRIEND'S GRANDPA AND GRANDMA WITH HIS YOUNG BROTHER INSIDE IS SOMETHING LIKE I WILL NOT DO, BUT IT HAPPENED! Wew.

I'm a good girl, but I'm not a saint

Offline LoPau_30

• Innocent
  • Knowledge never stops.
« Reply #15447 on: February 03, 2014, 05:55:57 AM »
Last night in our place while I was watching TV, my boyfie approached me and ask me to give him a Blowjob. I said not now coz  I'm watching maybe later or some other time. He then went back with just his bath robe on. I said what? Are you gonna take a bath nalang ? He said no. He removed it and I was shocked that his Penis is covered with Nutella. I must say he got me there. So he sat on the bed and I gave him what he wants! I'm actually enjoying it too! Super enjoy :) and when I finished all of it, I went to the kitchen to get some more. After 3 batches and maybe 25-30 mins of mouth f***ing he said he's about to explode it na. I said no, wait hold it in first. Coz I think it doesn't taste good, cum plus nutella. So I said wait for a moment but he failed to. I received a facial instead..
He then returns the favor by putting those chocolate spread all over my boobs, nipples, upper inner thighs, my tummy and my chin :). he licked all of those and he didn't stop finger f***ing me as well. After half an hour of non stop licking and fingering, we ended our activity by making out. Then decided to take a bath to clean ourselves. and after taking a bath we both realized that I have to change the bedsheet. Its so wet coz of me hahaha! And then we f***ed one more time then we fell a sleep. END

--He's so SWEET--

---Ms.Jones069---

Clap Clap Clap.. keep it cumming ---Ms.Jones069---...

Offline LonleyOrc

• Innocent
« Reply #15446 on: February 03, 2014, 04:55:18 AM »
Swerte ni nutela (:

Offline Ms.Jones069

• Innocent
« Reply #15445 on: February 02, 2014, 09:25:18 PM »
Last night in our place while I was watching TV, my boyfie approached me and ask me to give him a Blowjob. I said not now coz  I'm watching maybe later or some other time. He then went back with just his bath robe on. I said what? Are you gonna take a bath nalang ? He said no. He removed it and I was shocked that his Penis is covered with Nutella. I must say he got me there. So he sat on the bed and I gave him what he wants! I'm actually enjoying it too! Super enjoy :) and when I finished all of it, I went to the kitchen to get some more. After 3 batches and maybe 25-30 mins of mouth f***ing he said he's about to explode it na. I said no, wait hold it in first. Coz I think it doesn't taste good, cum plus nutella. So I said wait for a moment but he failed to. I received a facial instead..
He then returns the favor by putting those chocolate spread all over my boobs, nipples, upper inner thighs, my tummy and my chin :). he licked all of those and he didn't stop finger f***ing me as well. After half an hour of non stop licking and fingering, we ended our activity by making out. Then decided to take a bath to clean ourselves. and after taking a bath we both realized that I have to change the bedsheet. Its so wet coz of me hahaha! And then we f***ed one more time then we fell a sleep. END

--He's so SWEET--

---Ms.Jones069---

Offline autobots

• Innocent
  • everthing is a choice
« Reply #15444 on: February 01, 2014, 02:22:36 PM »
SEX is FUN!! Don't get me wrong but we're ladies too. Respect maybe ? Just because we are here doesn't mean that we are sluts. Some are just really making kwento their stories just for entertainment and for the boys(yup this is for boys and as for the men out there, come on guys you already know these things!!) To have an idea or work their imagination. Bottomline here, sex is good but f***ing a gentleman is the greatest! He respects you, understands you, gives what you really want. And of course he knows how to play dirty. Diba ladies ? I could be wrong for some of you. But I think I'm not saying non-sense stuff naman.

yes ofcourse, u hve to know wats ur partner's need and vice versa..
but, r u ok sexy? :)

Yessssss :)

hmm..my bgo ka?ehe :D

Offline eaters

• Innocent
« Reply #15443 on: January 30, 2014, 11:48:16 AM »
SEX is FUN!! Don't get me wrong but we're ladies too. Respect maybe ? Just because we are here doesn't mean that we are sluts. Some are just really making kwento their stories just for entertainment and for the boys(yup this is for boys and as for the men out there, come on guys you already know these things!!) To have an idea or work their imagination. Bottomline here, sex is good but f***ing a gentleman is the greatest! He respects you, understands you, gives what you really want. And of course he knows how to play dirty. Diba ladies ? I could be wrong for some of you. But I think I'm not saying non-sense stuff naman.

MsJones wla b taung bago jan?? ;)

Offline eaters

• Innocent
« Reply #15442 on: January 30, 2014, 11:46:51 AM »
let me share this one.. this happened a long time ago
ojt ako sa isang restaurant in alabang and I was a waitress there.
May isang chef dun na matangkad, maputi and super hot.
He always talks to me and nagkakatext din kami nun, tapos everytime I see him sa kitchen, i always cum because i always imagine doing nasty with him.. tapos came one time sabay yung shift namin, 3-11pm.. so inaya ko si chef to come over my house kasi wala kong kasama eh, sabi ko morning pa dadating yung pinsan ko from work. SO he said okay lang bec. he was nice to me he even bought me food so we can eat together sa bahay. I have no intentions of seducing him but sex was always on my mind since i started my ojt. i don't know why but I really think it's the hormones. Haha. So nung nasa bahay kami, sabi ko sa kanya "dyan ka muna ah magbibihis lang ako" umakyat ako sa stairs to go to my room, nagpalit na ako ng shirt and shorts then suddenly he came sa room ko nakatalikod ako sa bintana then he suddenly touch my waist. He kissed my neck and suddenly lumingon ako sa kanya and then he kissed my lips, I grab his head and lead him to my bed, kinabahan ako that time cos it was my first time to have sex kasi nga I was really weird that day bec. all I thought was sex, sex, and sex. So I said to myself, why not give it a try? I pulled his shirt off and he was on top of me, I kept on kissing him hard then he kissed back, he started to grab my boobs and took my shirt off... My heart was racing in excitement as he came down and pulled my shorts down, slipped my panties and then he lick my pussy, wala kaming usap usap nun, we just felt this orgasmic feeling haha. Matagal ako bago mag-cum so when i came, i said to him sorry hindi ako marunong magBJ. How lame right? But he just smiled and kissed me again, he said tuwad ako, so I obliged. then we are abt to do the doggie but I said, wait, sorry i'm still a virgin... he breathe on my neck and said don't worry i'll be gentle, i promise.. then heard him smile. I said okay, when he finally dig into me, i cried, i said sh*t, please take that off me, i was really embarrassd to say that but he didn't listen to me, sabi niya, sa una lang daw yun, so tiniis ko yung sakit, as in i felt my pussy was breaking that time but he kept thrusting on me, then playing with my nipples.. he kiss my back and pushed even after. after few minutes, I enjoyed it. Tapos we did missionary, mabilis lang yung sex cause I think he's just being gentle. He slept in my room for a few hours, I was just there looking at him. Tapos bigla siyang nagising, He said, I'll go na. Sabi ko sa kanya, sorry for that night.. I feel embarrassed.. He said no, thanks for this night. And he kissed me on my forehead.

HAHAHAHA it's really emabarrassing

very Nice!!!

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Innocent
« Reply #15441 on: January 30, 2014, 09:56:32 AM »
YEAH RIGHT MS. JONES.. 8)

Offline Ms.Jones069

• Innocent
« Reply #15440 on: January 30, 2014, 12:12:50 AM »

Offline autobots

• Innocent
  • everthing is a choice
« Reply #15439 on: January 29, 2014, 10:14:21 PM »

Offline kiki

• Innocent
  • Tease me ;)
« Reply #15438 on: January 27, 2014, 05:59:04 PM »
let me share this one.. this happened a long time ago
ojt ako sa isang restaurant in alabang and I was a waitress there.
May isang chef dun na matangkad, maputi and super hot.
He always talks to me and nagkakatext din kami nun, tapos everytime I see him sa kitchen, i always cum because i always imagine doing nasty with him.. tapos came one time sabay yung shift namin, 3-11pm.. so inaya ko si chef to come over my house kasi wala kong kasama eh, sabi ko morning pa dadating yung pinsan ko from work. SO he said okay lang bec. he was nice to me he even bought me food so we can eat together sa bahay. I have no intentions of seducing him but sex was always on my mind since i started my ojt. i don't know why but I really think it's the hormones. Haha. So nung nasa bahay kami, sabi ko sa kanya "dyan ka muna ah magbibihis lang ako" umakyat ako sa stairs to go to my room, nagpalit na ako ng shirt and shorts then suddenly he came sa room ko nakatalikod ako sa bintana then he suddenly touch my waist. He kissed my neck and suddenly lumingon ako sa kanya and then he kissed my lips, I grab his head and lead him to my bed, kinabahan ako that time cos it was my first time to have sex kasi nga I was really weird that day bec. all I thought was sex, sex, and sex. So I said to myself, why not give it a try? I pulled his shirt off and he was on top of me, I kept on kissing him hard then he kissed back, he started to grab my boobs and took my shirt off... My heart was racing in excitement as he came down and pulled my shorts down, slipped my panties and then he lick my pussy, wala kaming usap usap nun, we just felt this orgasmic feeling haha. Matagal ako bago mag-cum so when i came, i said to him sorry hindi ako marunong magBJ. How lame right? But he just smiled and kissed me again, he said tuwad ako, so I obliged. then we are abt to do the doggie but I said, wait, sorry i'm still a virgin... he breathe on my neck and said don't worry i'll be gentle, i promise.. then heard him smile. I said okay, when he finally dig into me, i cried, i said sh*t, please take that off me, i was really embarrassd to say that but he didn't listen to me, sabi niya, sa una lang daw yun, so tiniis ko yung sakit, as in i felt my pussy was breaking that time but he kept thrusting on me, then playing with my nipples.. he kiss my back and pushed even after. after few minutes, I enjoyed it. Tapos we did missionary, mabilis lang yung sex cause I think he's just being gentle. He slept in my room for a few hours, I was just there looking at him. Tapos bigla siyang nagising, He said, I'll go na. Sabi ko sa kanya, sorry for that night.. I feel embarrassed.. He said no, thanks for this night. And he kissed me on my forehead.

HAHAHAHA it's really emabarrassing

Offline benz.penic

• Innocent
  • Live and Let Die
« Reply #15437 on: January 26, 2014, 03:34:41 PM »
i miss sharing. medyo busy. dami pa naman sana ako iconfess.

during break time perhaps  ;D

Offline nyb

• Innocent
« Reply #15436 on: January 26, 2014, 10:46:11 AM »
i miss sharing. medyo busy. dami pa naman sana ako iconfess.