Author Topic: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...  (Read 2800140 times)

Offline Ms.Jones069

• Innocent
Re: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...
« Reply #15390 on: December 24, 2013, 03:17:17 PM »
3 months ago, it was the birthday of our friend. My boyfriend and came in wearing a very comfy clothes. House party sya. We isolated ourselves and found our way to one of his rooms. Nakainom na sya so init na init na. He pulled down his shorts and I immediately suck his cock! After that I hop in and then he pumped me so hard. I moaned so loud but I know nobody will hear us thanks to the loud music by Zedd! :)

I know I'm about to explode my juice na din so I ask him to pump me harder!! And harder! Then I came.. I proceeded to his dick and opened my mouth! he shoots the load and I suck him after. He loves that! After he came he wants me to suck his cock after!

Happy Holidays guys!

-Ms.Jones069-

----------House Party-----------

Offline Ms.Jones069

• Innocent
« Reply #15389 on: December 23, 2013, 03:26:45 PM »
Okayy. I kinda like it.. Yung PM stuff nalang. I'm more comfortable with that hahaha there's a couple of guys na sa kanila na mismo ako nagconfess. :)) crazyyy. Medyo madaming tanong :)) sagot naman ako! Heyy I love it, ill confess pa pero I love also asking me about my sex experiences. However! May boyfriend na ako, so just purely sex related questions lang i-entertain ko. I'm not trying to get laid or what! Just spreading our love and sex adventures.
And also! No chance that I would send pics or skype or email add! Let's just talk about sex and use our imagination. Loyal ako kay boyfie I just wanted to share lang talaga our story :D

Interested ? Okay here's the catch! Haha PM me and talk to me by putting the size of your package sa subject and then tell me what's your fav. Position the naughty the you are the more I'd like to share my experiences to you! Share lang po! Maliwanag share lang! Di natin g@g@win :))

Okay 1. Size of your package 2. Fav position and why then 3. Send me a naughty message or pick up line! Ikaw bahala dirty message ? Hahaha IDC :) kung magustuhan ko :) kwentuhan tayo!

-Ms.Jones069-

-----MERRY CHRISTMAS-----

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Innocent
« Reply #15388 on: December 23, 2013, 11:07:23 AM »
Fudge! Okay my bestfriend knows that I'm posting my sex experiences with my boyfriend and nabitin daw sya. OMG! Parang wala tuloy ako isang salita nito. But who cares right? Last na talaga. Hey BFF read this and goodnight :* mwuah Iove you:*

Early in our relationship, my boyfriend asked me if we can try it sa "backdoor" pero pa-joke. But one time, we're both tipsy and aggresive.. I don't I just ask him to do it. He was shocked of course di rin sya prepared. He grab a lot of condoms and we checked-in in our favorite place. He use the condoms in his fingers and fingered me in the ass. Until two fingers na. MASAKIT! It hurts a lot until nakayanan ko na, muscle control lang girls! And then I ask him na to f*** me in my ass. And he obliged. Pero at first ayaw pumasok( sorry HONEY pero 5inches lang naman pero ayaw pumasok at first hahaha don't kill me I love you pa din) so, spit nya konti para dumulas pa daw. And then ayun PUMASOK! Napapikit ako, favorite namin doggy, so naka doggy kami at that time and the thing is when doggy! Guys do have the *****um control!! He f***ed me gently.. Gently... Gently and goes rough for about a couple of minutes! I thought its gonna hurt, it did! But its a pleasurable pain. I loved it! He came na. And told him to remove the condom and came inside my butt! Nakakapagod so nakatulog and then 2nd round sa vag na! Wow that's my first but not the last guys! :) kasi hahanaphanapin mo yung pleasurable pain. So it became regular na for us whenever I want to do it again!

(And yes BFF this is my confession, my butt is no longer a virgin! Shock ka ano? I hope ibigay mo na din sa BF mo yung sayo! Haha kidding)

-Ms.Jones069-

-----------BACKDOOR-------------
assf*** nice confe... keep cumming..heheheh ;D

Offline Ms.Jones069

• Innocent
« Reply #15387 on: December 22, 2013, 11:36:31 PM »
Fudge! Okay my bestfriend knows that I'm posting my sex experiences with my boyfriend and nabitin daw sya. OMG! Parang wala tuloy ako isang salita nito. But who cares right? Last na talaga. Hey BFF read this and goodnight :* mwuah Iove you:*

Early in our relationship, my boyfriend asked me if we can try it sa "backdoor" pero pa-joke. But one time, we're both tipsy and aggresive.. I don't I just ask him to do it. He was shocked of course di rin sya prepared. He grab a lot of condoms and we checked-in in our favorite place. He use the condoms in his fingers and fingered me in the ass. Until two fingers na. MASAKIT! It hurts a lot until nakayanan ko na, muscle control lang girls! And then I ask him na to f*** me in my ass. And he obliged. Pero at first ayaw pumasok( sorry HONEY pero 5inches lang naman pero ayaw pumasok at first hahaha don't kill me I love you pa din) so, spit nya konti para dumulas pa daw. And then ayun PUMASOK! Napapikit ako, favorite namin doggy, so naka doggy kami at that time and the thing is when doggy! Guys do have the *****um control!! He f***ed me gently.. Gently... Gently and goes rough for about a couple of minutes! I thought its gonna hurt, it did! But its a pleasurable pain. I loved it! He came na. And told him to remove the condom and came inside my butt! Nakakapagod so nakatulog and then 2nd round sa vag na! Wow that's my first but not the last guys! :) kasi hahanaphanapin mo yung pleasurable pain. So it became regular na for us whenever I want to do it again!

(And yes BFF this is my confession, my butt is no longer a virgin! Shock ka ano? I hope ibigay mo na din sa BF mo yung sayo! Haha kidding)

-Ms.Jones069-

-----------BACKDOOR-------------

Offline Ms.Jones069

• Innocent
« Reply #15386 on: December 22, 2013, 11:05:22 PM »
My boyfriend and I loves to watch movies, I mean who doesn't want right? The thing is we have different preferences or genre I should say. Grabe marvel like nya, horror, medjo brutal films etc etc. We always watch sa movie house and being a naughty girlfriend I like sa KKK (kataastaasan, kasuluksulukan na kadiliman) he told me this. So everytime sa ganun area kami. Pag type nya yung movie, I get bored naman so what I always do is, ill unzip his pants and give him a head, grabe pa! One time may dumaan di nya ako sinabihan. Nagalit ako sa kanya and I told him bakit di mo naman ako sinabihan, he answered kasi nakapikit na daw sya. So that's says it all. I know imy BJ skills are awesome. Sa sex namin di nawawala yun:") However! Pag yung cum di ko trip lasa I spit! Lagi kami may bottled water para in case sa theater labasan sya I can just spit it inside the bottle. Pero pag masarap, minsan sweet. I swallow it :) that's all for tonight!

-Ms.Jones069-

-------------Movie House----------

Offline LoPau_30

• Innocent
  • Knowledge never stops.
« Reply #15385 on: December 22, 2013, 09:46:25 PM »
Newbie here..

I don't know how to start, uhhm ill start by describing myself perhaps. I'm 23 yo half chinoy? And half american. Iwas born and raise here in the Philippines. 5'5" ako, sexy. And I don't know if thos is good kasi nakakasawa, SUPER PUTI ko(everywhere guys haha!)

Okay so short confession lang muna. But I'd love to share all my sexperiences with my awesome boyfriend kung may time ako. And BTW, Boyfie doesn't know that I'm going to share my experiences here. HAHA

I think it was 2011, my boyfriend and I went to a resort and of course being a hottie(I know right? :P kidding!) I wore my super sexy bikini. So si boyfie I can tell that I gave him a boner the moment she saw me. Medyo di sya comfortable kasi nga pinag****nginan daw ako. Pero go lang kami I'm always under water naman kasi. Hanggang 10pm lang yung resort then close na, so nung gabi na. Time to shower na, "banlaw" when I noticed na kami nalang tao. I immediately entered the mens shower area and saw him, I went down and give him a head. We're both so horny kaya after he came it didn't end there. He pulled me up, pinatalikod and then standing doggy! That's our favorite and after 20 mins of banging he came again inside me. Naligo na kami and umalis as if nothing happens. I moaned super loud coz I know wala ng tao, pero paglabas namain, yung naglilinis tumingin lang pero di na kami pinansin or tinawag on our way out. I don't know is it a crime? Prohibited? One thing is for sure I am a really really naughty girlfriend. HAHAHA don't get me wrong LOYAL ako boys, so maybe just enjoy my experiences na lang. END

More stories to come! Ill just find time for this new thingy :) I kinda enjoy this! :) till next time!

-Ms.Jones069-
------RESORT-----

nice confe. clap clap :)

Offline benz.penic

• Innocent
  • Live and Let Die
« Reply #15384 on: December 22, 2013, 03:17:55 PM »
Newbie here..

I don't know how to start, uhhm ill start by describing myself perhaps. I'm 23 yo half chinoy? And half american. Iwas born and raise here in the Philippines. 5'5" ako, sexy. And I don't know if thos is good kasi nakakasawa, SUPER PUTI ko(everywhere guys haha!)

Okay so short confession lang muna. But I'd love to share all my sexperiences with my awesome boyfriend kung may time ako. And BTW, Boyfie doesn't know that I'm going to share my experiences here. HAHA

I think it was 2011, my boyfriend and I went to a resort and of course being a hottie(I know right? :P kidding!) I wore my super sexy bikini. So si boyfie I can tell that I gave him a boner the moment she saw me. Medyo di sya comfortable kasi nga pinag****nginan daw ako. Pero go lang kami I'm always under water naman kasi. Hanggang 10pm lang yung resort then close na, so nung gabi na. Time to shower na, "banlaw" when I noticed na kami nalang tao. I immediately entered the mens shower area and saw him, I went down and give him a head. We're both so horny kaya after he came it didn't end there. He pulled me up, pinatalikod and then standing doggy! That's our favorite and after 20 mins of banging he came again inside me. Naligo na kami and umalis as if nothing happens. I moaned super loud coz I know wala ng tao, pero paglabas namain, yung naglilinis tumingin lang pero di na kami pinansin or tinawag on our way out. I don't know is it a crime? Prohibited? One thing is for sure I am a really really naughty girlfriend. HAHAHA don't get me wrong LOYAL ako boys, so maybe just enjoy my experiences na lang. END

More stories to come! Ill just find time for this new thingy :) I kinda enjoy this! :) till next time!

-Ms.Jones069-
------RESORT-----

MORE TO CUM THEN  ::)

Offline Ms.Jones069

• Innocent
« Reply #15383 on: December 22, 2013, 03:03:05 PM »
Newbie here..

-Ms.Jones069-
------RESORT-----

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Innocent
« Reply #15382 on: December 20, 2013, 08:58:47 AM »
Straight edge?  ::) taga Laguna?  ???
hindi pa rin talaga nawawala ang master..

::) Sinong master?!?
ang mga ninuno po.... ;D

Offline MadSTICKK

• Master
  • I'm actually a good person....no really!...pramis!
« Reply #15381 on: December 20, 2013, 12:25:11 AM »

::) Sinong master?!?

Offline MadSTICKK

• Master
  • I'm actually a good person....no really!...pramis!
« Reply #15380 on: December 20, 2013, 12:23:41 AM »
I do not know who this master is but no, definitely not from Laguna. Further down...down...down.

I see :) most straight edge people I know are from Laguna eh hehehe

Offline spudge08

• Experienced
« Reply #15379 on: December 19, 2013, 12:41:31 PM »
There's this guy whom I have been exchanging messages with for two months now (chat & phonecalls) mainly because he's in the southern part of the Philippines and we can't meet impromptu. I find him totally attractive kasi he's intelligent, cutely introvert, interesting taste in music, and gauging from his pictures, got good looks too. Well, I've been imagining things in my head lately of him and me getting it on (torrid kissing, groping, and then sex, what else? I have a very imaginative brain, you see). I hope he never gets to read this because he's a straight edge ( subculture and subgenre of hardcore punk whose adherents refrain from using alcohol, tobacco, promiscuous sex and other recreational drugs) and I highly respect him for that and I don't want to disappoint him. In fact a past fubu had tried to convince me to meet up again, but I didn't because I want this particular guy. Argh!
But in my head sobrang turned on ako sa kanya, I won't have any second thoughts if he's asks me out. If you know what I mean, which I think will never happen. Sigh. So it's just me, myself, and I, again. Tonight.

{**Just posting this and thinking about him, oh gosh makes me...**)

...and oh.  I just noticed that I have already posted 69 times. That magical number. Ooohhh...

cno kya ung past fubu na un?! wew.... just asking lang

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Innocent
« Reply #15378 on: December 17, 2013, 04:09:33 PM »
I do not know who this master is but no, definitely not from Laguna. Further down...down...down.
master is? ninuno! hehehe.. down.. down.. down... batangas.. 8)

Offline liplock

• Virgin
« Reply #15377 on: December 17, 2013, 12:32:18 PM »
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 12:46:06 PM by liplock »

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Innocent
« Reply #15376 on: December 17, 2013, 08:16:54 AM »