Author Topic: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...  (Read 2993049 times)

Offline jollybj

• Innocent
Re: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...
« Reply #15501 on: June 05, 2014, 05:00:19 PM »
just want to share my experience.
I went to bf house, after lunch his mother went to bed to have some sleep, me and bf stay in his sala, when we sure that his mother already sleep bf caress for my right boobs with his left hand and suck the other boobs with his mouth and his right hand go down there and finger f*** my p*ssy, good thing i wear my favorite skirt that day, one finger at first and then two for a while and i moan and then he kiss me like there is no tomorrow, he then up and down his two fingers and make it round and round inside me and i feel so good and i feel that im about to cum and BOOM, the main doors open and we see his brother, good thing i have a throw pillow  beside me to hide my skirt and legs..

Thats all muna, sorry di po ako masyado magaling magkwento but i i try..

You did a good job sa pagkwento mo... I can feel the excitement while reading...

Offline sassy girl

• Innocent
« Reply #15500 on: June 04, 2014, 01:56:45 PM »
just want to share my experience.
I went to bf house, after lunch his mother went to bed to have some sleep, me and bf stay in his sala, when we sure that his mother already sleep bf caress for my right boobs with his left hand and suck the other boobs with his mouth and his right hand go down there and finger f*** my p*ssy, good thing i wear my favorite skirt that day, one finger at first and then two for a while and i moan and then he kiss me like there is no tomorrow, he then up and down his two fingers and make it round and round inside me and i feel so good and i feel that im about to cum and BOOM, the main doors open and we see his brother, good thing i have a throw pillow  beside me to hide my skirt and legs..

Thats all muna, sorry di po ako masyado magaling magkwento but i i try..

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Virgin
« Reply #15499 on: June 02, 2014, 09:03:55 AM »
Met my fubu this early morning for a "session"... i came there in our meeting place wearing shorts and sexy blouse..  he's there waiting for me. We did it in a private place and so delighted with each other. I know sarap na sarap sya sakin and he gave me a back massage which I really requested.  I think bitin sya for the 1 hour lang na binigay kong time with him. But i know I made him so happy that he didn't expect me to come over.
keep cumming....

Offline buttercup9281

• Innocent
« Reply #15498 on: June 01, 2014, 01:48:23 PM »
Met my fubu this early morning for a "session"... i came there in our meeting place wearing shorts and sexy blouse..  he's there waiting for me. We did it in a private place and so delighted with each other. I know sarap na sarap sya sakin and he gave me a back massage which I really requested.  I think bitin sya for the 1 hour lang na binigay kong time with him. But i know I made him so happy that he didn't expect me to come over.

Offline emkei

• Innocent
« Reply #15497 on: May 31, 2014, 04:28:45 PM »
Hell i yeah i!! Please comeback alrdy :)) ive been back reading your confe. Unhitched still our avid fan.

Offline PaVirginGuy

• Innocent
« Reply #15496 on: May 30, 2014, 12:15:14 AM »
Just came across this forum recently, and I thought it would be nice to share my experiences as well.

Bf and I were cuddling in bed inside our room (living together na kami for 2 years) and I was really feeling hot dahil umuulan and tinetease nya yung nipples ko with his lips. I moaned softly and put my hand on his thing. It was super hard and he was trying to poke my tummy with it. Agad agad ko na imagine kung gaano kasarap kainin and i-suck yung matigas na ano nya. So I undid his boxers and got on with sucking and licking. Indeed, it was so delicious and he kept on pumping and moaning softly while I was pleasuring him. Hearing him moan with delight got me really h*rny. Then he asked me to lie down on the bed kasi turn nya na daw. He kissed my p*ssy and licked it, sucked it and pushed his tongue while I moaned really hard because of the intense pleasure. ahh sobrang sarap nya kumain. He was f*inger*ng me pa while licking. Feel ko na talaga na malapit na akong mag climax when he suddenly stopped.
He said pa bitin muna kasi gusto nya na ipasok. He put my legs on his shoulders and penetrated. It was the best feeling ever!!! Baon na baon at ang sarap pag nag pupump na siya. he kept telling me how tight my pussy was and how he wanted to f*** me in different ways and cum inside me and see his juice drip down my pussy after. Ako naman hindi na makatiis sa sarap, napa moan ng malakas kaya na turn on siya masyado. He f***ed me harder till he came inside me (safe kasi naka pills) and he was rubbing my cl*t  while his thing is still inside. After that, pagod na siya so ako naman on top. Pa grind2x and reverse cowgirl naman till he came, this time I told him to shoot his load on my mouth and face...The end..Abangan ang susunod  :)

ang sarap naman. more pa! :D

Offline sweetlittlething

• Innocent
« Reply #15495 on: May 26, 2014, 10:29:07 PM »
Just came across this forum recently, and I thought it would be nice to share my experiences as well.

Bf and I were cuddling in bed inside our room (living together na kami for 2 years) and I was really feeling hot dahil umuulan and tinetease nya yung nipples ko with his lips. I moaned softly and put my hand on his thing. It was super hard and he was trying to poke my tummy with it. Agad agad ko na imagine kung gaano kasarap kainin and i-suck yung matigas na ano nya. So I undid his boxers and got on with sucking and licking. Indeed, it was so delicious and he kept on pumping and moaning softly while I was pleasuring him. Hearing him moan with delight got me really h*rny. Then he asked me to lie down on the bed kasi turn nya na daw. He kissed my p*ssy and licked it, sucked it and pushed his tongue while I moaned really hard because of the intense pleasure. ahh sobrang sarap nya kumain. He was f*inger*ng me pa while licking. Feel ko na talaga na malapit na akong mag climax when he suddenly stopped.
He said pa bitin muna kasi gusto nya na ipasok. He put my legs on his shoulders and penetrated. It was the best feeling ever!!! Baon na baon at ang sarap pag nag pupump na siya. he kept telling me how tight my pussy was and how he wanted to f*** me in different ways and cum inside me and see his juice drip down my pussy after. Ako naman hindi na makatiis sa sarap, napa moan ng malakas kaya na turn on siya masyado. He f***ed me harder till he came inside me (safe kasi naka pills) and he was rubbing my cl*t  while his thing is still inside. After that, pagod na siya so ako naman on top. Pa grind2x and reverse cowgirl naman till he came, this time I told him to shoot his load on my mouth and face...The end..Abangan ang susunod  :)

Offline efHem001200

• Innocent
« Reply #15494 on: May 25, 2014, 02:05:28 AM »
fubu went to my place para "makipagkwentuhan". so kwento, usap, inom, kain. after a while, nag.brownout. thinking na magkakailaw dn agad, walang tumayo smen para maghanap ng kandila or mag.on nun rechargeable lamp. ilang minuto na lumipas, wala pa ding kuryente. next thing i know, he started kissing me sa batok hanggang sa nakahiga na kame sa carpet ng floor. i told him na lipat kame sa kwarto kasi baka biglang magkailaw, at may makakita sa'men sa labas. di ako pinansin but instead he removed my skirt and undies and he started to kiss me down there.choosy pa ba ko, so bahala na. besides, it made me hornier thinking makita kame in case bigla magkakuryente. i returned the favor and gave him a head. we went doggy and then i told him i wanna go on top of him. when we were almost finished, biglang nagka.kuryente. pero dahil andun na, i continued with what im doing til we both came. after that, diretso kagad kame sa cr bitbit lang mga damit namen, and then continued with round 2 sa shower' 😃

Offline nataku

• Innocent
« Reply #15493 on: May 20, 2014, 08:21:25 PM »
hi, a newbie here
though since college days pa nagbabasa na ko ng ladies confe sa mag
and nung nakapagwork nadiscover ko ang fhm bullboard kapag di busy nagbabackread ako ng mga post pero madalang hehe pag napgtripan or bored lang

anyways kanina lang ulit morning nakapagbackread, sa mga ladies ask ko lang if normal na magwet pag nagbabas lang, at saka wen i went sa cr after magbasa may parang lumalabas na white na minsan parang buo sya? sorry sa makakabasa medyo tanga lang eh haha

yung ex ko kasi before di ko alam kung naparamdaman ba sa akin ang big O or di ko na lang talaga matandaan kung may time ba na nagyari siguro meron din pero baka once or twice lang haha

di ba u reach O kapag may something na lumabas sau? PM naman ako ng mga ladies, thanks!

i'll post my confe pag di masyadong busy ;)

more!
Greatness Inspires Envy
Envy engenders Spite
Spite spawns lies

Offline lalaine22

• Innocent
« Reply #15492 on: May 20, 2014, 11:03:15 AM »
hi, a newbie here
and nung nakapagwork nadiscover ko ang fhm bullboard kapag di busy nagbabackread ako ng mga post pero madalang hehe pag napgtripan or bored lang

anyways kanina lang ulit morning nakapagbackread, sa mga ladies ask ko lang if normal na magwet pag nagbabas lang, at saka wen i went sa cr after magbasa may parang lumalabas na white na minsan parang buo sya? sorry sa makakabasa medyo tanga lang eh haha

yung ex ko kasi before di ko alam kung naparamdaman ba sa akin ang big O or di ko na lang talaga matandaan kung may time ba na nagyari siguro meron din pero baka once or twice lang haha

di ba u reach O kapag may something na lumabas sau? PM naman ako ng mga ladies, thanks!

WELCUM.. newbie.. hehehe..

THANKS  ;)

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Virgin
« Reply #15491 on: May 20, 2014, 09:01:21 AM »
hi, a newbie here

WELCUM.. newbie.. hehehe..

Offline lalaine22

• Innocent
« Reply #15490 on: May 19, 2014, 06:19:04 PM »
hi, a newbie here

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Virgin
« Reply #15489 on: May 19, 2014, 08:21:06 AM »
After not seeing each other for several weeks, bf and i decided to go out of town for the weekend. We didn't plan this ahead so i just packed things i thought i might need. We left Baguio by 1 pm and arrived at La Union around 3 or so. We checked in at the resort, had late lunch and spent all afternoon at the beach. When we got back to our room we had a shower together and ordered food. As i was unpacking my bag to look for something to wear i found out i forgot to pack several things including clothes. Bf told me i won't need clothes since i won't be wearing any inside the room anyway. He saw a dress i had brought along and asked me to put it on. It's actually a black shift dress i just bought from "UK" here in Baguio  ;D. I had planned to wear it over my bikini since I'm not sexy and I'm chubbier than before. Then we heard someone knocking. It was a staff of the resort delivering our food. Since i was the closest to the door i opened it. The staff brought the food in and placed them on the table. He asked me to sign the bill so that they can charge it later on. I noticed him looking at me while i signed the bill. When he went out bf was laughing and told me to look at the mirror. I was surprised to see that my body was visible under the dress. Because of the bright light the dress was almost see-through. When its dim or dark you won't notice about it but when light shines on it it becomes see-through. I punched bf on the arm for not telling me earlier. He said it's a tip for the staff instead. We just laughed about it. After eating, we sat at the veranda for a smoke. Since no one was around bf kept touching my boobs. Bf then asked me if i can order beer from the resort's restaurant without changing clothes. We usually dare each other and i know bf was daring me then. I stood up and told him i can. So just wearing the shift dress and nothing else underneath i went to the resort's resto. I passed by other customers and good thing they didn't notice much since its dark. I looked inside first. There were no other customers and the cashier was a lady. The lights were not that bright as well. I went inside and ordered the beer. The cashier told me they are out of beer that day and that if we want we can go to San Fernando and their tricycle can bring us there since it's near. Went back and told bf about it. We decided to go. Since they said it was near i decided to just wear a bra and my boy shorts underwear under my shift dress. But what's near to people there was actually about 20-30 minutes away from the resort on the tricycle. And worse the driver told us he needs to have the wheels fixed since it was wobbly. Since we can't go back yet we decided to look for a bar. The driver took us to G5 and gave us his number so that we can text him. At first i didn't want to go because of the way i was dressed. Bf told me that it's better there than we stay on the road waiting for we don't know how long. The building has bars in each floor. We just went into one of them.It was a comedy bar at the last floor. We ordered drinks and sat at the corner. No one seemed to mind us and that made me comfortable. After 2 buckets of beer i went to the bathroom which was on a lower floor. While waiting for my turn at the cr i got a text from bf asking me if i can remove my bra. Feeling carefree because of the drinks i decided to go for it. When i went back i handed bf my bra and told him to put it in his pouch. Still no one seemed to notice anything. I was enjoying myself that time since it was my first time going to a comedy bar. Having a little too much to drink also made me forget i had no bra. When bf went to the cr a guy next to our table was pointing at something under our table. When i looked it was my bf's pouch and also my bra! I picked them up immediately and placed them behind me. The people on the other table were already staring. I just ignored them while crossing my arms. We were on out third bucket of beer when bf asked if i want to remove my boy shorts. The guys on the other table already left and no one else seem to take notice of us. I went to the cr and removed my underwear as well. On my way back someone called my attention. When i looked it was the guys near our table earlier. They look like college guys. They were asking for my name. Told them a fake name and went on my way. They were following asking for my number as well. When i got to the stairs i hesitated because they might notice i had no undies as well. But they kept asking for my number so i just went up the stairs as fast as i can and didn't look back. I heard them whistling and laughing. I also heard one of them say in Ilocano that i had no underwear. Good thing they didn't follow me until the bar. When i got back the waiters were calling for last call and all the lights were turned on. I panicked because anyone close to us will notice i was just wearing a dress. The waiter came and gave bf our bill. While bf was paying the waiter was obviously looking at my boobs. On our way down we passed by the college guys. They didn't say anything but they were all smiling and staring at me. Outside we waited for the tricycle for about 10 minutes before it arrived. When we got back to the resort bf had another idea in mind but i guess I'll tell that story next time since this one's too long.  ;D ;D
nice to have you back,
keep on cumming.. ;D ;D ;D

Offline nataku

• Innocent
« Reply #15488 on: May 17, 2014, 08:46:46 PM »
After not seeing each other for several weeks, bf and i decided to go out of town for the weekend. We didn't plan this ahead so i just packed things i thought i might need. We left Baguio by 1 pm and arrived at La Union around 3 or so. We checked in at the resort, had late lunch and spent all afternoon at the beach. When we got back to our room we had a shower together and ordered food. As i was unpacking my bag to look for something to wear i found out i forgot to pack several things including clothes. Bf told me i won't need clothes since i won't be wearing any inside the room anyway. He saw a dress i had brought along and asked me to put it on. It's actually a black shift dress i just bought from "UK" here in Baguio  ;D. I had planned to wear it over my bikini since I'm not sexy and I'm chubbier than before. Then we heard someone knocking. It was a staff of the resort delivering our food. Since i was the closest to the door i opened it. The staff brought the food in and placed them on the table. He asked me to sign the bill so that they can charge it later on. I noticed him looking at me while i signed the bill. When he went out bf was laughing and told me to look at the mirror. I was surprised to see that my body was visible under the dress. Because of the bright light the dress was almost see-through. When its dim or dark you won't notice about it but when light shines on it it becomes see-through. I punched bf on the arm for not telling me earlier. He said it's a tip for the staff instead. We just laughed about it. After eating, we sat at the veranda for a smoke. Since no one was around bf kept touching my boobs. Bf then asked me if i can order beer from the resort's restaurant without changing clothes. We usually dare each other and i know bf was daring me then. I stood up and told him i can. So just wearing the shift dress and nothing else underneath i went to the resort's resto. I passed by other customers and good thing they didn't notice much since its dark. I looked inside first. There were no other customers and the cashier was a lady. The lights were not that bright as well. I went inside and ordered the beer. The cashier told me they are out of beer that day and that if we want we can go to San Fernando and their tricycle can bring us there since it's near. Went back and told bf about it. We decided to go. Since they said it was near i decided to just wear a bra and my boy shorts underwear under my shift dress. But what's near to people there was actually about 20-30 minutes away from the resort on the tricycle. And worse the driver told us he needs to have the wheels fixed since it was wobbly. Since we can't go back yet we decided to look for a bar. The driver took us to G5 and gave us his number so that we can text him. At first i didn't want to go because of the way i was dressed. Bf told me that it's better there than we stay on the road waiting for we don't know how long. The building has bars in each floor. We just went into one of them.It was a comedy bar at the last floor. We ordered drinks and sat at the corner. No one seemed to mind us and that made me comfortable. After 2 buckets of beer i went to the bathroom which was on a lower floor. While waiting for my turn at the cr i got a text from bf asking me if i can remove my bra. Feeling carefree because of the drinks i decided to go for it. When i went back i handed bf my bra and told him to put it in his pouch. Still no one seemed to notice anything. I was enjoying myself that time since it was my first time going to a comedy bar. Having a little too much to drink also made me forget i had no bra. When bf went to the cr a guy next to our table was pointing at something under our table. When i looked it was my bf's pouch and also my bra! I picked them up immediately and placed them behind me. The people on the other table were already staring. I just ignored them while crossing my arms. We were on out third bucket of beer when bf asked if i want to remove my boy shorts. The guys on the other table already left and no one else seem to take notice of us. I went to the cr and removed my underwear as well. On my way back someone called my attention. When i looked it was the guys near our table earlier. They look like college guys. They were asking for my name. Told them a fake name and went on my way. They were following asking for my number as well. When i got to the stairs i hesitated because they might notice i had no undies as well. But they kept asking for my number so i just went up the stairs as fast as i can and didn't look back. I heard them whistling and laughing. I also heard one of them say in Ilocano that i had no underwear. Good thing they didn't follow me until the bar. When i got back the waiters were calling for last call and all the lights were turned on. I panicked because anyone close to us will notice i was just wearing a dress. The waiter came and gave bf our bill. While bf was paying the waiter was obviously looking at my boobs. On our way down we passed by the college guys. They didn't say anything but they were all smiling and staring at me. Outside we waited for the tricycle for about 10 minutes before it arrived. When we got back to the resort bf had another idea in mind but i guess I'll tell that story next time since this one's too long.  ;D ;D

welcome back! :)
Greatness Inspires Envy
Envy engenders Spite
Spite spawns lies

Offline simple_fantasy

• Innocent
« Reply #15487 on: May 17, 2014, 06:22:52 PM »
Women are like cell phones. They like to be held and talked to, but push the wrong button, and youíll be disconnected