Author Topic: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...  (Read 3030912 times)

Offline candice16

• Innocent
Re: LADIES CONFESSIONS ...post it here...
« Reply #15525 on: August 26, 2014, 08:59:27 AM »
rainy morning!

this happened last saturday sa bahay.
sa tagal naming di nagkita fast forward ang story sa sala. nag-pplay yung tv sa cinema one yung movie nila marian at ai-ai yung kung fu divas.
eto ang scene naka-kandong ako patalikod kay guy nakataas na suot kong white tank top, tanggal na ang strap ng bra ko at ang skirt ko naman naka-angat na sa may tyan ko at himalang hindi parin tinatanggal ang undies ko.
ang  left hand niya ay working on my left b**bs while busy ang bibig niya sa pag-kain ng right b**bs ko habang ang right hand niya ay nasa loob ng undies ko nirurub ang clit ko. while in that position nilalapit ko mouth ko sa ears niya then dinidila-dilaan ko. narealize ko na medyo maingay na ako that time. mga typical sounds na ohhh ohh ohh may kasama pang "sh*t ansarap sige pa" at napapamura na ako kasi alam ko na malapit na ako at gumigiling narin ang balakang ko. tapos pinapadiin ko sa kanya ang paglamas sa b**bs ko until i came. tawa ng tawa si guy kasi pinapatanggal ko na kamay niya.
sa cr na namin pinagpatuloy ang deed sa shower naman naked and so h*rny pa ako kahit medyo nangilo ang p*ssy kanina after i came. standing position kami we are kissing while ang left leg ko nakataas and he was pumping tapos yung dalawang hands niya nasa butt ko pinipisil pisil niya.
nung sobrang dulas ko na ay binuhat niya ako then ang isang arm niya ay naja paikot sa bewang ko then nagsasabay kilos ko at pag pump niya. habang buhat niya ako dinidila-dilaan ko ears niya ulet. tunog ng shower, body sounds at moaning sounds ko nalang ang naririning sa cr that time.
hindi ko alam kung gaano kami katagal sa position na yun pero binulong ko sa kanya na doggy na kami. nakahawak ako sa wall nun naka tuwad *tama ba ang term?* naka-doggy position na kami at mas naging maingay na ako having those weird sounds na hindi na yung typical ohh's and ahhh's ko. yun na ang cue ko kay guy na malapit na ako kaya mas naging hard na ang pag pasok ni guy sa akin. sabi niya lalabasan na daw siya then sabi ko sige lang hanggang sabay kami nilabasan.
nag wash up na kami.. umidlip.. then another round..
dito nalang muna dumarami na ang tao sa office kanina solo lang ako ehh  ::)

Offline switenspicy

• Innocent
« Reply #15524 on: August 22, 2014, 01:10:14 PM »
hi everyone! looks like wala na yata nagse share dito...

anyway, just sharing quite funny experience & not really a confession...

being holiday yesterday, me & my husband  (he's back) decided to spend our long weekend in my in-laws as they live near to where to my friend's upcoming wedding venue & reception this coming wkend.

we travelled yesterday and arrived past 6pm...

My inlaws are all around because of a long weekend ahead.... i saw my husband's
nephew (3-1/2") years old, & shall i call him Jimjim (not he's real name though)...

i love this kid so much 'coz, he's so cute and very malambing at so much attached sa tito nya (my husband), 1st apo ksi and 1st pangkin sa family...

after our dinner and short chitchat w/ my inlaws we decided to sleep and proceeded to our room together w/ Jimjim, as this kid is so much attached, like a buddy-buddy to my husband....after a couple of hours, & the thought of Jimjim has already asleep, you guys know what happened next...of course, do you think i can sleep a night without doing it - considering, he's out for a while & that i missed my husband soooooooo muchhhh... we had a very long foreplay that i so much missed....we exchange positions and while i'm on top, to our surprised, Jimjim woke up and said to me... "tita, what are you doing, ang lamig lamig na nga, magdamit ka nga... at wag mo uupuan si tito, natutulog na siya, talun kapa ng talon jan... sleep ka na, wag mo sya uupuan, tomorrow kn may play, ok, good night"... and the kid laid back again.... i was so shocked and unable to react immediate as this kid saw me in my nakedness pumping out like hell on top of my husband and almost there...... i immediate grabbed our blanket back and covered myself and pretended will be sleeping as i responded back this kid a "goodnight and sweetdreams too"... and after hearing tiny snores from Jimjim, we continued on spoon though, but already sattled.... it was so funny, that even my husband don't know what &/or how to react... as we went rough because we missed each other so much.

this morning, while we are taking our breakfast, this wit kid suddenly burst out into our discussion what he saw last night and mentioned in front of us that..."si tita ang gulo gulo kagabi, she keep on playing, e sleep na kmi... ayaw pa magdamit malamig nmn ang aircon...dinadaganan si tito..." i was so surprised and was so ashamed that everybody turned into laughter as my mother in-law, speak out in jest and said... "pinatulog nyo muna nmn ksi ang bata bago kyo naglaro; wag masyadong magulo at ugaliing magpatay ng ilaw"... everbody laugh their lung's out!!!! as i turned red and left unspoken, so with my husband...

today, as I am typing this, i can't barely get out of our room as everybody teasing us for so very "sweet"... and the thought of seeing naughty grin amongst the family... maybe, i might or will suggest to my husband that we'll have Jimjim sleep w/ his parents tonight and the rest of our stay here...

lesson learned:  "kids can tell"... really!

i wish u guys enjoy... have a safe and enjoy longwkend w/ your love ones..."

Offline switenspicy

• Innocent
« Reply #15523 on: August 18, 2014, 01:50:43 PM »
its Monday... i love Mondays!!!! anyway, let me share one hot moment just recently...

One of my friend is getting married - next weekend to be exact... & one of our friend organized a bachelorette party in a very secluded place somewhere in Batangas just last weekend (16th August)... but before the activity, we agreed to have at least two (2) stags, i mean 2 good looking performer w/c we also agreed to have it as a "gift" to our friend & make crazy things before joining the world of happy-horny-married life (sorry guys for this sweet term)...

Our bride-friend to be is a very liberated fellow and a younger sister of my bff (remember my first confession???, yes she is!).

We were all excited as somebody from our group advised us that 2 very good looking men confirmed and will be our surprise performer for that night/activity...

I prepared myself and i guess everybody else did the same... during that night we had some drinks... did some karaoke... we also did swam...(night swimming party cum hen party)... i saw manong guard/caretaker peeping us as some of us took their tops off while having our craziest party seeing half naked roaming, swimming, singing & drinking around...

By 11pm, a pick-up arrived & a huge box were delivered... everybody shouted with joy and excited... a mellow and sweet song played as the huge box started to open... true enough, 2 sexy men w/ masked on came out only in t-back bikini brief w/ a bow-tie...(I just do not know where the hell or gaybar did our friend got these two hunky). 

I saw one of them was already hard on... (just imagine how everybody was excited)... we were a group of 9 common friends incl our soon to be bride...

These two guys dance and took turns doing  dirty dancing to each one of us... then somebody shouted "take it offfff... take it offff!!!" guy 1 took his mask off and to our surprise, he's so damn "papable"...who happened to be dancing right in front of my face and putting his right leg atop of our table pointing his "boned" just a hairline away from my face... then suddenly one of my friend got her swiss knife and cut his briefs off...  everybody is yelling and shouting, then... his tool is already in front of my face & i almost grab it, but i was so disappointed because the smell is so strong & when i hold it, it was uncircumcised ...i stroked its foreskin, i saw smegma (was it kupal???right??)... i got turned off and immediately stand up and get out of my seat...

the party went on but i told/whispered our bride-friend to be not to get f**k by the uncircumcised guy for being unhygienic... i did not join/participated in the "o*gy" of the month to be & just let the other colleagues enjoy these duo... i still enjoyed it though but never will get hooked/or f**k to somebody w/ strong smell (mapanghi), unshaved (hairy), and "supot" w/ kups??? hahaha... i just took some wine & i just can't believed this good looking guy is so unhygienic, sayang...my hornymeter suddenly downed & was totally disappointed...

and finally, i heard, the other guy, were (then) confined in our celebrants' room while the other one fested by others...

we ended up happy though & next weekend we'll be secondary sponsors...  ;)

Offline sweeths

• Innocent
« Reply #15522 on: August 14, 2014, 11:27:37 PM »
Last summer bf and I went on vacation with colleagues. it was planned trip spending a night in Subic and 2 nights in Baguio. Nothing happened that time because we share the same room for 7 pax. On the last day they went back to Mindanao while bf and stopover in Bulacan and spend a night with his college barkada.
We arrived in Bulacan around 1pm, and his friend offered his room to us to have some rest because he planned to tour us by night and he had to run some errands that time.
His friend left. We rested and sleep. We woke up around 5pm. His friend texted us that he'll be back around 7 to have our dinner together.
When i opened the window, its already the NLEX. bf then from behind grab my boobs and whispher, "lets f***" without hesitation i pull his head and kissed him.  he started to undressed me and i closed the window but he said letís do it this way, they dont know us and they might not even see us. his decision thrilled me and i gave in. Without curtain and open French window we f*** in different positions. It ended then his friend arrived and we have dinner. The most thrilling part happened on the next day. While his friend is taking a bath, we did it again.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 11:32:04 PM by sweeths »

Offline candice16

• Innocent
« Reply #15521 on: August 14, 2014, 05:05:00 PM »
as requested.

after ng class ko dumirecho nako sa buendia lrt station para sumakay ng bus pauwi ng laguna.
sumama that time si bf (ex).

fast forward sa loob ng bus at nasa slex na.
nakapatay ang ilaw at madilim narin sa labas nagdare si bf na wala pang 5 seconds hahawakan niya yung akin tapos basa na daw agad yun, so i said yes. nakapatong yung jacket niya sa lap ko then bag ko nasa lap niya inangat niya ng konti skirt ko (still in school uniform that time) then hinawi lang undies ko then nag count ako 12345 then sabi niya "binilisan mo pa ang pag-bilang talo ka parin" ayun wet na nga ako so di ko alam kung nagblush ako nun basta pinalo ko siya then tinuloy na niya ang pag finger sa akin.

super sarap ng feeling, hindi ko alam gaano kami katagal na ganun pero nilabasan ako then i took his hand then suck ko finger niya that did the great job.

para makabawi ako sa kanya nilipat ko pagpatong ng jacket sa lap niya then nilagay ko sa gilid yung bag ko then hand job ko siya. sabi ko saan itatapon yung sayo? makalat yan. ngumiti siya then yung kamay niya ginuide yung mukha ko sa alaga niya so nagets ko na kaya ayun sinubo ko habang handjob ko siya the moment na unang baba palang ng ulo ko naramdaman ko nang may mainit na liquid sa bibig ko. ayun no choice di ko alam saan ko madudura sa bus so nalunok ko yung iba habang naghahanap ng tissue sa bag. ngingisi ngisi siya after nun. uminom nako ng dala naming pepsi then naka sleep na kami.

Offline jollybj

• Innocent
« Reply #15520 on: August 14, 2014, 01:36:05 PM »
Its been a while since i got a chance to read amusing and exciting confessions here that i can't resist sharing mine...

This was happened during my last months of our senior days... my bf is about 2yrs older than me but were both on our graduating class then. I graduated tourism & my bf is a mechanical engr from a different university.

During those days, one (1) of our reqts is to facilitate a tour actvty & im lucky to have a cousin having the same reqt in other university, CEU... in short, we agreed to have our group spearhead their group tour and to our surprise, each of them brought their boyfriends around- it was a group of 8pairs including us as a facilitator, 3 coming from our class bringing in our own BF as a sort of "alalay" to carry our stuffs around but mind you, the excitement of having our first out of town tour around w/ our partners around makes it more interesting and exciting (behind my mind)...  in short we ended up going to Puerto Galera and manage to booked an accommodation having 2pairs each room w/ 2sets of matrimonial bed size for 2N & 3D (di ko na sasabihin which resort was this - something for u guys to find out).

During our very first night, boyfie & me shares our bed together while 1of my classmate (my bestfriend) w/ her BF on the other bed w/in our room... we had a quick chitchat and decided to sleep early as we got tired from travelling the whole day frm Manila to Galera so that we could wake up early to facilitate for our planned itinerary.

It was just about 2hrs after we turned off the lights when i felt boyfie caressing my pussy and felt his fully erect shaft behind my chick ass... i felt so sleepy but the feeling of horny makes me feel wet and can't hold my soft moan... i told my boyfie to keep quite and refrain from moaning while i am fondling his hard shaft while carressing mine, but boyfie told me he's not moaning & and to our surprised our roomates are already doing the deed...and, with the moonlight peeking in our window, I saw my classmate on top and riding crazy like nobody around - possibly thinking were aslept, but it makes me more hornier and pulled my pajama & panty down and put boyfie's shaft to mine on a spoon w/out them knowing were also making ourselves pleasure (aba, kyo lng ba- back in my mind). I cummed twice and let boyfie cummed inside me as i am on my safe days... we waited for a while (nakiramdam muna) and proceed to showerroom to wash, to my surprised, boyfie followed and we managed to do the 2nd round... after washing and quick rounds, we get back to our bed and suddenly lights on...my classmates covered w/ their blankets and told us that, we'll just pretend we don't see each other as we turned the lights off again....(myob muna tyo ha - mind your own business muna sabi ng friend ko).... and we did our 3rd round as if were just alone and never mind having couple around doing the same thing (moans regulated of course, nahihiya pa din kahit papano) until we found ourselves in a sweet and sounding sleep (napakasarap matulog)....

A day after, deadma lang as if nothing happened... We went thru as planned based on our itineraries...business as usual in short, but on our 2nd night, boyfie and my classmate's BF (our roomates) got some drinks... shared green jokes while we are playing boardgames in between drinks... and ended up a bit late already (mejo tipsy na din ako & personally super horny, then)... i dont know how the event turned out and i just found myself torridly kissing my bf & so with our roomates doing their own doing  like nobody around lights on. 

My boyfie gave me the best cunnilingus I haven't experienced in my entire life that my knees wanted to break for multiple O's. .. i returned the favor of giving him my best fellatio ever that made him crazy moaning out loud.... and to my surprised, my friend is carressing and licking my nipples as her BF pass out & being a good/generous friend, we shared my boyfie around and enjoyed our night together...and we took turns on top of boyfie shared his tool around & I pitied my friend for having her bf passed out but she told me she enjoyed a lot and even hugged me so tight for not making her so bitin with her tulog na bf.

On our last day, we managed to keep our own secret as if nothing hapened again.

We went back Manila and were able to complete all our requirements & successfully graduated... you know what happened next.... boyfie & i got married & now i active in a travel&tours industry, my bf-now my husband, as a technical superintendent in a power&energy company.... ...and sometimes we are still doing the same whenever my bestfriend is around as she now works on a norwegian cruiseship, still single and junked her passed-out BF...

I never thought of doing it but the thrills makes us more wanting to repeatedly doing it again and again (and as i am writing this, we've just done on our nth adventure and ...as couple it also makes us more open to what we want, no hang ups, no hesitations but mutually agreed adventures... and finally, thanks and i hope u guys enjoy my share....

ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH!

I wish i could have a gf like you who also has a best friend just like your bestfriend, or isama nya rin ako... joke!!!

Offline switenspicy

• Innocent
« Reply #15519 on: August 13, 2014, 04:40:41 PM »
Its been a while since i got a chance to read amusing and exciting confessions here that i can't resist sharing mine...

This was happened during my last months of our senior days... my bf is about 2yrs older than me but were both on our graduating class then. I graduated tourism & my bf is a mechanical engr from a different university.

During those days, one (1) of our reqts is to facilitate a tour actvty & im lucky to have a cousin having the same reqt in other university, CEU... in short, we agreed to have our group spearhead their group tour and to our surprise, each of them brought their boyfriends around- it was a group of 8pairs including us as a facilitator, 3 coming from our class bringing in our own BF as a sort of "alalay" to carry our stuffs around but mind you, the excitement of having our first out of town tour around w/ our partners around makes it more interesting and exciting (behind my mind)...  in short we ended up going to Puerto Galera and manage to booked an accommodation having 2pairs each room w/ 2sets of matrimonial bed size for 2N & 3D (di ko na sasabihin which resort was this - something for u guys to find out).

During our very first night, boyfie & me shares our bed together while 1of my classmate (my bestfriend) w/ her BF on the other bed w/in our room... we had a quick chitchat and decided to sleep early as we got tired from travelling the whole day frm Manila to Galera so that we could wake up early to facilitate for our planned itinerary.

It was just about 2hrs after we turned off the lights when i felt boyfie caressing my pussy and felt his fully erect shaft behind my chick ass... i felt so sleepy but the feeling of horny makes me feel wet and can't hold my soft moan... i told my boyfie to keep quite and refrain from moaning while i am fondling his hard shaft while carressing mine, but boyfie told me he's not moaning & and to our surprised our roomates are already doing the deed...and, with the moonlight peeking in our window, I saw my classmate on top and riding crazy like nobody around - possibly thinking were aslept, but it makes me more hornier and pulled my pajama & panty down and put boyfie's shaft to mine on a spoon w/out them knowing were also making ourselves pleasure (aba, kyo lng ba- back in my mind). I cummed twice and let boyfie cummed inside me as i am on my safe days... we waited for a while (nakiramdam muna) and proceed to showerroom to wash, to my surprised, boyfie followed and we managed to do the 2nd round... after washing and quick rounds, we get back to our bed and suddenly lights on...my classmates covered w/ their blankets and told us that, we'll just pretend we don't see each other as we turned the lights off again....(myob muna tyo ha - mind your own business muna sabi ng friend ko).... and we did our 3rd round as if were just alone and never mind having couple around doing the same thing (moans regulated of course, nahihiya pa din kahit papano) until we found ourselves in a sweet and sounding sleep (napakasarap matulog)....

A day after, deadma lang as if nothing happened... We went thru as planned based on our itineraries...business as usual in short, but on our 2nd night, boyfie and my classmate's BF (our roomates) got some drinks... shared green jokes while we are playing boardgames in between drinks... and ended up a bit late already (mejo tipsy na din ako & personally super horny, then)... i dont know how the event turned out and i just found myself torridly kissing my bf & so with our roomates doing their own doing  like nobody around lights on. 

My boyfie gave me the best cunnilingus I haven't experienced in my entire life that my knees wanted to break for multiple O's. .. i returned the favor of giving him my best fellatio ever that made him crazy moaning out loud.... and to my surprised, my friend is carressing and licking my nipples as her BF pass out & being a good/generous friend, we shared my boyfie around and enjoyed our night together...and we took turns on top of boyfie shared his tool around & I pitied my friend for having her bf passed out but she told me she enjoyed a lot and even hugged me so tight for not making her so bitin with her tulog na bf.

On our last day, we managed to keep our own secret as if nothing hapened again.

We went back Manila and were able to complete all our requirements & successfully graduated... you know what happened next.... boyfie & i got married & now i active in a travel&tours industry, my bf-now my husband, as a technical superintendent in a power&energy company.... ...and sometimes we are still doing the same whenever my bestfriend is around as she now works on a norwegian cruiseship, still single and junked her passed-out BF...

I never thought of doing it but the thrills makes us more wanting to repeatedly doing it again and again (and as i am writing this, we've just done on our nth adventure and ...as couple it also makes us more open to what we want, no hang ups, no hesitations but mutually agreed adventures... and finally, thanks and i hope u guys enjoy my share....

Offline angelbyday

• Innocent
  • been there, done that.
« Reply #15518 on: August 08, 2014, 08:30:08 PM »
 :P

THE REVIEW

Exams. Don't you just hate them. In medicine, unfortunately, they are endless . Board exam here, board exam there. While most of you think that passing a medical board exam is the ultimate goal for a doctor, then no, it isn't. It is just the start, matter of fact. For every specialty you take, there is a corresponding diplomate board exam.

So this happened after my first specialty. As we had only a couple of months to review, and given my very poor memory, I had to take refuge in the house of my co-resident/BFF. She lives here in Manila with her brother  and his family - wife and kids, and househelp.

The brother and I were close, as he was one of my consultants or bosses during training. He isn't a looker, but definitely had this manyak look in him . And yes, a certified boob guy. :P

So how i was able to certify?

Well, for one, whenever we would make rounds, he would make akbay, read the chart, sometimes with his face almost close to my boobs, or sometimes with his hand on them . Again, who was I to complain?
Minsan napapaisip ako......naiintindihan kaya nya yung chart?  Eh obviously, iba tinitignan nya haha.

But, but, but......that was not the ultimate proof  ;D

It happened one night (uhuh. the way all your manyak FRs start ).

So it was close to midnight i think. I was reviewing in their sala. And it was just me and the book. Lights were off, except that from the lamp beside. My BFF and I would usually review together, but that time i think she decided to sleep early.

I was trying my best to stay awake, when in came Dr. X. I didn't know he wasn't home yet.

Apparently, he had a boy's night out and came home a bit drunk.

Hmmm. Alcohol + me, braless, in shirt and pajamas = not good  ::)

He saw me and smiled. O, bat gising ka pa?

Me: Eh doc, tapusin ko lang to. After this, tulog na ko. Tulog na nga si _____ eh. Iniwan ako dito.

He sat down beside me.

Uh oh.  :P

I was thinking......don't dare me. Papatulan kita  :P

So he sat beside me, close enough, and made akbay as usual.

Patingin nga ng inaaral mo, he said.....

His face was so close to my neck and cleavage. I was beginning to like it and yes, was beginning to get wet with the excitement. Damn. We were breathing tension-filled air  ::)

I thought he was reading the book......until i felt his fingers brushing my now-erect nipple.......which made me more wet, and made me close my eyes in pleasure. Don't do this please, I thought.

I didn't even know if it was intentional hehe.

I said nothing. And he didn't stop of course. He began licking my neck, which i intentionally exposed to his now hungry tongue. He continued playing with my nips, and was now mashing my boobs with both hands.....

Ang sarap naman nito......he whispered. I wasn't able to reply anymore. All i could come up with were soft moans and whispers for him not to stop...

He turned off the lamp. Sssssh, he said. Wag ka maingay, baka marinig tayo......

His hands went inside the shirt.......and before i knew it his tongue was alternately licking both my tits. Licking and sucking my 38Ds  :P

He was so good at it i almost came. But of course he didn't stop there. He went down on me, so out went the pajamas and all  ;)

Now this is one thing I have always liked about men in their 50s. They are never clueless . ;D They know the field, and they know what to do.

He was so good i think i had multiple O's.

And to return the favor....well.....i didn't let him penetrate me, but gave him both HJ and BJ until he came.

So there........the review class for the night ended well  ;D

After that, syempre, there were other moments, lalo na when he would catch me alone in the room. Or at any part of the house (that house being his ) as long as there was no one except us.

Risky, yes.

But that was one hell of a review period i will never forget  ::)

And yes, i passed the exam  ;D The End.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 08:33:25 PM by angelbyday »
a witty sig. proves nothing.

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Virgin
« Reply #15517 on: August 08, 2014, 02:39:13 PM »
happened last saturday.

solo kami sa bahay ni guy nanunuod siya sa sofa then lumapit ako. i was wearing this cute pink dress at aalis sana ako ng bahay. he was watching the movie na the other woman sa ipad niya. so nakinood ako buti kaka-start palang ng movie. then suddenly he kissed me and started mashing my b**bs, then sabi niya "naturn on ako sa suot mo ah" then hinila nia agad pababa ang undies ko then pulled my dress up. i was so wet at that moment. then kinain niya pussy ko while nasa ibabaw kami ng sofa. i was like.. ohh ansarap that until pinasok na niya ang alaga niya sa akin. hindi ko narealize kung gaano na kami katagal na gnun ang position sa foa until nirequest ko sa kanya mag doggy kami *all time favorite* and then mejo paluhod ako nakapatong sa sofa while in that position nirurub niya ang clit ko while yung isang kamay nakahawak sa bewang ko. naramdaman niya na i came na.. kapag ganun nangingilo na ako kaya pilit ko na umalis sa position na yun kaso niloloko ako at hinigpitan ang hawak sa bewang ko.. nung nakapiglas ako umupo na siya then suck ko siya until he came in my mouth :)

sorry kung pangit o magulo pa-visualize nalang hihihi
nice one kahit short lang..

Offline candice16

• Innocent
« Reply #15516 on: August 08, 2014, 11:24:35 AM »
happened last saturday.

solo kami sa bahay ni guy nanunuod siya sa sofa then lumapit ako. i was wearing this cute pink dress at aalis sana ako ng bahay. he was watching the movie na the other woman sa ipad niya. so nakinood ako buti kaka-start palang ng movie. then suddenly he kissed me and started mashing my b**bs, then sabi niya "naturn on ako sa suot mo ah" then hinila nia agad pababa ang undies ko then pulled my dress up. i was so wet at that moment. then kinain niya pussy ko while nasa ibabaw kami ng sofa. i was like.. ohh ansarap that until pinasok na niya ang alaga niya sa akin. hindi ko narealize kung gaano na kami katagal na gnun ang position sa foa until nirequest ko sa kanya mag doggy kami *all time favorite* and then mejo paluhod ako nakapatong sa sofa while in that position nirurub niya ang clit ko while yung isang kamay nakahawak sa bewang ko. naramdaman niya na i came na.. kapag ganun nangingilo na ako kaya pilit ko na umalis sa position na yun kaso niloloko ako at hinigpitan ang hawak sa bewang ko.. nung nakapiglas ako umupo na siya then suck ko siya until he came in my mouth :)

sorry kung pangit o magulo pa-visualize nalang hihihi

Offline angelbyday

• Innocent
  • been there, done that.
« Reply #15515 on: August 06, 2014, 08:48:43 PM »
throwback confession 1

-- that when you asked me to come up to your hotel room that night during the convention, to help you with your powerpoint lecture slides, i was thinking of more than just that  ;D

and yeah. When your wife called over the phone and you told me in hush tones to stay quiet, the more you made me wet with excitement  ::) :P

Offline angelbyday

• Innocent
  • been there, done that.
« Reply #15514 on: August 03, 2014, 01:59:31 PM »
THE PATIENT

So.

This happened at the same mall clinic (what's with this clinic?!? ).
 :D

I met him in another forum ages ago. He was married (but of course ), and was based in Singapore that time. Once in a while, he would fly back here and report to the local office. In one of these Manila trips, we agreed to meet.

So, he visited me in the clinic one night, just when we were about to close. He got himself listed as one of the last patients, and came complete with an ultrasound result which he said he wanted the doctor inside (that's me) to interpret. ::)

So the nurse led him in. That was the first time, of course, that we met. He was a bit short , probably 5'4" compared to my 5'6" or 5'7" big-boned frame. Wasn't handsome but that's ok.

You see, not being pretty myself, I don't go for the pretty faces and yummy-looking guys. Plain-looking is ok with me, and preferably someone taller. It can get a bit awkward if i am the taller one.  ::)

But something drew me to him. Perhaps it was the mamanyakin-kita look  ;D

So as I was sitting, and after introductions, he stood by my side as I read the ultrasound report. Well, he stood pretty close, if i remember it right, with his face close to mine. Again, in clear view of what I was reading, and in clear view of my boobs Posted Image That time i remember wearing a lacey tank top inside the white blazer.

I don't know with other women but I find it amusing when I know that a guy gets distracted by my assets.
Whether I do it intentionally or not, it doesn't matter. Your specie can get very visual, or so i learned  ::)

But hold your horses. Nothing happened there

We proceeded to have dinner somewhere near his hotel (he was billeted at makati shang), then sabi nya, let's have drinks at the hotel bar.

So i said, ok.

We went to the bar but apparently it was full. I have a better idea, he said.

Me: what?

Him: Let's drink na lang in my room.

Me: uhhhm......*hesitant*. I don't know why. I knew i liked the idea, but something was holding me back.

But hormones and devilish thoughts prevailed, so I consented of course  ;D

New location now: couch in his hotel room.

Me: I'll go online and let's check the girls that you are checking out in the forum... I'm sure it's not only me

Him: *sitting beside me, making akbay* Wag na. Aanhin ko pa ang mtc eh nandito ka naman.

Style ::)

But it worked nevertheless  ;D

He started to kiss me, and before I could even fathom what was going on, his hands were grabbing my big tits.

Now this guy was a self-confessed boob guy. The thing i like about boob guys, as compared to ordinary men out there, is their seemingly insatiable appetite for boobs, licking and sucking and playing with them like there was no tomorrow. Devouring them incessantly as if their whole lives depended on it.

Which, needless to say, is enough to make me come  :P

So there he went. Sucking my erect nips and licking me out of my wits. Then his other hand, whichever was free, proceeded to play with my clit. Didn't stop even if i was begging him to.....didn't stop until i came.

That's why I have so fond memories of couches  ;D

I made him come, of course. Licked and sucked his dick until he did. So there, I had my dessert  :P

Eventually he became a fubu. We would meet whenever he would come here. This continued, i think, even when i was doing training in PGH. Because i remember meeting him in Eurotel in Pedro Gil.

Unfortunately we lost touch. Up to now, I wonder where he is now. Moreso now when I have frequent trips to Singapore. I'm still not losing hope that maybe someday we'd reconnect and he would need my medical expertise once more

The End.

Offline angelbyday

• Innocent
  • been there, done that.
« Reply #15513 on: August 02, 2014, 11:06:23 AM »
posted this in another forum  ::)

THE check-up
[/b][/size]

So this happened sometime in the past decade.

those were my adventurous days. At least, before i tamed down  ;D

Of course it started the way all other online flings would start -- we exchanged pms, then ym (i think) messages, then found ourselves talking over the phone , mostly during late night and ungodly hours.

And when you are talking to the opposite sex deep into the night, that time when everyone in your house is already snoring, that time when the lights are off.......you don't talk about the weather Posted Image Neither do you spend hours talking about favorite colors and what the definition of love is.

So we would dirty talk a lot. And yes, phone sex was hot. Posted Image You see, he had THIS voice. THAT super sexy voice (and I guess he found mine sexy, as well Posted Image). And for those of you who are uninformed, yes, bedroom voice is a must Posted Image

That time, I was working in a small mall clinic as an internist, and my clinic hours would extend until 9pm, or at least until the mall would close.

So one time, he asked permission to visit me at my clinic. He wanted to see me in action (or at least, that's what he said).

So who am I to object? Posted Image I said ok, bahala ka. It's quite far from where you live. Just tell me when, so at least I wont get surprised.

Then he dropped the question: Pag pumunta ba ko, pwede kita halikan at hawakan sa boobs? Posted Image

That having happened at around midnight, with all my hormones raging, i answered.....uhhhm......sure. Yun lang? Posted Image

He said.....syempre hindi lang yunPosted Image

End of topic.

I can't remember how long after, but I thought he wasn't serious. I mean, I mentioned the clinic once, and I didn't think he would actually do it. ALso because I think at that time, I was with some married MTC guy whose name I forgot already. Posted Image

So one afternoon, in between patients, my nurse came in and said I had a visitor.

I gave her a puzzled look.

Then she ushered this tall, literally handsome, hunky guy with mestizo looks.

OMG.

My heart stopped pumping blood, for a second.

Is he........OMG.

SO he introduced himself, smiling, then flicked his eyes to my 38Ds, then back to me (whew!).

So I welcomed him to the clinic. Small talk here, small talk there. He seemed amused. I was.....well.....uncomfortable Posted Image

Sabi ko, teka, parang may mga nakapila pa na patients. Would you mind going around the mall first? Then maybe come back after 1 hour. Tapusin ko lang to.

So he did.

When he came back it was almost 9. No more patients. The nurses were going home one by one. So I led him inside. Sabi ko, o ano? Uwi ka na, baka gabihin ka Posted Image (style!)

He goes like.....huh? ang layo pa naman ng pinanggalingan ko. Can't you at least...uhhm....give me a physical exam? Posted Image

I knew where this was going. So i said.....ok. Lie down on the physical exam bed, behind the curtains.

Then i proceeded to lock the door Posted Image

When i went behind the curtains, he was still standing. So i said, akala ko ba PE?

But before I could utter another syllable, he kissed me and before i knew it, we were Fkissing Posted Image

Those deep wet kisses that really get you wet Posted Image

And while we were still both standing, he grabbed my boobs and mashed them......played with them.....until i felt his hands go inside my fitted shirt and play with my then erect nipples. He pulled up my shirt and licked and sucked with such gusto I felt I would come right there and then. Wow. The guy was insatiable. In between alternately playing with my twins, his hand, of course, went down and played with my by-now very wet clit.

I barely had the energy to resist.

Don't do this I whispered. I could come.

(damn, I'm getting wet just writing thisPosted Image)

He didn't stop of course. At least, until I got so wet and almost screamed in pleasure.......and eventually came.

After which he withdrew his fingers and licked them, tasting my juices and all.

Akala ko tapos na.....Posted Image

Aba, inulit pa!

Again, in between sucking and licking my big tits, he played with my clit until I came for the 2nd time. Walang awa! Posted Image

After which he took a break, then gave me a wink.

What, i said.

Well.....can I lie down now on the table?

I said.....uhhm......ok. (I can barely answer). Damn. The guy made me come twice, in a matter of minutes, and standing at that!

He laid down, and unzipped his fly, revealing his now very hard dick.....the sight of which made me so hungry I devoured it as hungrily as he did with my boobs.

I gave him a BJ, probably not the best since admittedly, I am not that skilled as other girls here Posted Image but enough for him to come.

So there. The physical exam was completed Posted Image

We lost touch after that because he had to go abroad for work.

And i havent seen him here for a long time now. But if you get to read this, I'm sure you know who you are Posted Image
This

Offline Xrm_Gambit

• Virgin
« Reply #15512 on: August 01, 2014, 08:31:11 AM »
Hey y'all.  ;D Thanks a lot for your PM's, though I sincerely apologize for the slight delay in giving a reply.  :( Your little yeahgirl is a busy girl, too.

So anyway, Imma pick up from where I left off last time 'cause like one sister told me, I should keep things 'cumming' here.

So, I guess I totally blew away my friend's mind with that crazy New Year's treat. However, medyo naging awkward the next day kasi parang yung naging feeling na hindi ka makapaniwala na nangyari yun. And I totally felt what Mila Kunis felt sa movie na Friends with Benefits na yung tipong, "Hey, we had sex, remember? So why the heck are you ignoring me?!" Parang ganon ang peg. Hahaha. Biglang feeling, "Gosh, please, please, please hold me and tell me how great I was last night!"

But of course, hindi nya naman siguro pwedeng gawin yung ng lantaran, o baka bigla kami ihagis overboard at ipakain sa pating. LOL.

So... Around two nights later, he was able to get me alone eating dinner in our messroom (yung parang dining room yan). Tas tinanong nya kung pwede ko daw ba iwan na bukas ang pinto ko for the night. To which I agreed.

Nung nagsitulugan na siguro yung mga tao, pumasok sya sa kabina, sabay lock pinto, patay ilaw (except sa night lamp). At hayun, rak-rakan na. Grabe makahalik, uhaw na uhaw. Yung kamay nya kung saan-saan na sa katawan ko. And I swear, kahit full blast ang aircon, hindi kinaya ang init sa kabina, at ng init ng katawan namin pareho.

Just like New Year's, he was able to shift the mattress effortlessly from my bed to the floor at dun na nagsimula ang ating tinatawag na mainit, mapawis, at masarap na horiontal tango. Pero ito ang twist, kasi hindi ko sya pinayagan na yun lang ang mangyayari. Sabi ko, "Pa-testing nga ng isang bagay na matagal ko nang di rin nagawa."

OK, boys, I know you love this, pero I don't watch porn that much ha. I gave my friend some head. And wow. he friggin' loved it. To the point na yung katawan nya nagti-twitch. Well, that was quite a surprise.

More pa na surprise when he came hot, wet, and sweet in my mouth. Then he confessed na he's never had a BJ like that EVER. First time nya nun. Imagine? ;)
nice one, yeah girl ka nga....

Offline yeahgirl

• Innocent
« Reply #15511 on: July 31, 2014, 11:14:41 PM »
Hey y'all.  ;D Thanks a lot for your PM's, though I sincerely apologize for the slight delay in giving a reply.  :( Your little yeahgirl is a busy girl, too.

So anyway, Imma pick up from where I left off last time 'cause like one sister told me, I should keep things 'cumming' here.

So, I guess I totally blew away my friend's mind with that crazy New Year's treat. However, medyo naging awkward the next day kasi parang yung naging feeling na hindi ka makapaniwala na nangyari yun. And I totally felt what Mila Kunis felt sa movie na Friends with Benefits na yung tipong, "Hey, we had sex, remember? So why the heck are you ignoring me?!" Parang ganon ang peg. Hahaha. Biglang feeling, "Gosh, please, please, please hold me and tell me how great I was last night!"

But of course, hindi nya naman siguro pwedeng gawin yung ng lantaran, o baka bigla kami ihagis overboard at ipakain sa pating. LOL.

So... Around two nights later, he was able to get me alone eating dinner in our messroom (yung parang dining room yan). Tas tinanong nya kung pwede ko daw ba iwan na bukas ang pinto ko for the night. To which I agreed.

Nung nagsitulugan na siguro yung mga tao, pumasok sya sa kabina, sabay lock pinto, patay ilaw (except sa night lamp). At hayun, rak-rakan na. Grabe makahalik, uhaw na uhaw. Yung kamay nya kung saan-saan na sa katawan ko. And I swear, kahit full blast ang aircon, hindi kinaya ang init sa kabina, at ng init ng katawan namin pareho.

Just like New Year's, he was able to shift the mattress effortlessly from my bed to the floor at dun na nagsimula ang ating tinatawag na mainit, mapawis, at masarap na horiontal tango. Pero ito ang twist, kasi hindi ko sya pinayagan na yun lang ang mangyayari. Sabi ko, "Pa-testing nga ng isang bagay na matagal ko nang di rin nagawa."

OK, boys, I know you love this, pero I don't watch porn that much ha. I gave my friend some head. And wow. he friggin' loved it. To the point na yung katawan nya nagti-twitch. Well, that was quite a surprise.

More pa na surprise when he came hot, wet, and sweet in my mouth. Then he confessed na he's never had a BJ like that EVER. First time nya nun. Imagine? ;)