All About Babes > The Girls of FHM

Everything and Anything on the Viva Hot Babes

<< < (173/509) > >>

"--carlo_028--":

--- Quote from: smokescreen on August 26, 2005, 01:43:10 AM ---This is an news article on Jennifer Lee's upcoming bold movie "Ilusyon":

Viva Hotbabe Jennifer Lee went topless for her new digital film under Digital Viva productions.

One of the more beautiful and talented members of the sexy all-women group, Jennifer has just finished filming "Ilusyon" under the direction of John Red where she bared her top before the cameras for the very first time.

"I have one daring love scene in this movie with Yul Servo wherein I took off my top. At first I had a hard time executing that scene kasi natatawa ako kasi parang nahihiya ako . It's a good thing the people I've worked with were very professional and they made me feel na artista talaga ako ," shared Jennifer with the Manila Bulletin .

Jennifer's first taste of acting was in the now–defunct ABS-CBN sitcom "Bida Si Mister, Bida Si Misis" where she displayed her ability to make TV viewers laugh. When the sitcom went off the air, Jen admitted that she really felt sad because she's gotten closer to everyone that she's worked with in the show.

"When the show was still around, I would always look forward to our tapings. I'm always excited to work. One day pa lang ako walang work kating-kati na ako to do something because I'm at my happiest when I'm on stage and in front of the camera," she said.

Among the Hot Babes Jennifer is the only one who does not figure in intrigues much. This 20-year-old chinita , whom her former classmates at the St. Scholastica's College would describe as the best student in Logic, remains on safe ground. " Sadya lang siguro talaga hindi ako magnet ng intrigues" Jennifer joked.

Although she would not define her private life as boring or plain, Jennifer is just glad that no one takes interest in what she does off–cam. Only a few knows that Jennifer once played sweet music with MTB Idol grand champion Aaron Villena. Their relationship might have been short-lived but Jennifer proudly blurts that Aaron remains to be one of her best friends in showbiz.

"Now, I'm happily in love with somebody. He's a non-showbiz Batangueño," she quipped.

"Ilusyon" will be shown in theaters some time in September. Also one of its lead stars is Jennifer's co-Hot Babe JC Parker.

--- End quote ---

tingin ko siningit lang si JENNIFER kasi sa traller ng Ilusyun wla si Jennifer dun eh akla ko nga nung una si Jaycee lang ang Hot babes dun!!!

"--carlo_028--":

--- Quote from: Bikoyski on August 25, 2005, 06:30:13 PM ---
yung feature kanina sa news....re: Bayani Fernando and Anna Leah Javier....tindi ni MMDA chairman...ahehehe... but then play acting nga malamang yun..ahehehee...

ang napansin ko lang.....pangit bosses ni Anna Leah Javier---- hurts my ears dudes..... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

peace....po sa mga fans...aheheheehe!

--- End quote ---

baka naman pangit lang yung speaker mo!!!!! eh narinig ko na sya sa ETK dti hindi lang sya angelic face angelic voice din....

smokescreen:
This is an news article on Jennifer Lee's upcoming bold movie "Ilusyon":

Viva Hotbabe Jennifer Lee went topless for her new digital film under Digital Viva productions.

One of the more beautiful and talented members of the sexy all-women group, Jennifer has just finished filming "Ilusyon" under the direction of John Red where she bared her top before the cameras for the very first time.

"I have one daring love scene in this movie with Yul Servo wherein I took off my top. At first I had a hard time executing that scene kasi natatawa ako kasi parang nahihiya ako . It's a good thing the people I've worked with were very professional and they made me feel na artista talaga ako ," shared Jennifer with the Manila Bulletin .

Jennifer's first taste of acting was in the now–defunct ABS-CBN sitcom "Bida Si Mister, Bida Si Misis" where she displayed her ability to make TV viewers laugh. When the sitcom went off the air, Jen admitted that she really felt sad because she's gotten closer to everyone that she's worked with in the show.

"When the show was still around, I would always look forward to our tapings. I'm always excited to work. One day pa lang ako walang work kating-kati na ako to do something because I'm at my happiest when I'm on stage and in front of the camera," she said.

Among the Hot Babes Jennifer is the only one who does not figure in intrigues much. This 20-year-old chinita , whom her former classmates at the St. Scholastica's College would describe as the best student in Logic, remains on safe ground. " Sadya lang siguro talaga hindi ako magnet ng intrigues" Jennifer joked.

Although she would not define her private life as boring or plain, Jennifer is just glad that no one takes interest in what she does off–cam. Only a few knows that Jennifer once played sweet music with MTB Idol grand champion Aaron Villena. Their relationship might have been short-lived but Jennifer proudly blurts that Aaron remains to be one of her best friends in showbiz.

"Now, I'm happily in love with somebody. He's a non-showbiz Batangueño," she quipped.

"Ilusyon" will be shown in theaters some time in September. Also one of its lead stars is Jennifer's co-Hot Babe JC Parker.

Bikoyski:

yung feature kanina sa news....re: Bayani Fernando and Anna Leah Javier....tindi ni MMDA chairman...ahehehe... but then play acting nga malamang yun..ahehehee...

ang napansin ko lang.....pangit bosses ni Anna Leah Javier---- hurts my ears dudes..... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

peace....po sa mga fans...aheheheehe!

"--carlo_028--":
actually ang pangit ng picture ng movie(what i min s hindi i2 pwede manalo ng best pic..) dba i2 ang 1st film ng viva na DIGITAL kasi prang kuha lang ng ordinaryong camera kaya pangit pro ok lang kasi p*** 4 hot babes in 1 movie kaya sulit!!!!

yup pinakita lahat ng boobs ni KATYA,GWEN, ELLA at JAYCEE...
laki nga ng boobs ni Gwen eh ah sya talaga ang pinaka gus2 ko sa hot babes....
pero ang pinaka maganda at pinaka matinding scene eh yung kay ella v. p*** grabe si Ella V. dun...
pinakita yung likod at mga hita ni ella na nakahubot hubad unlike sa 3 may mga panty pro ok lang kita parin naman yung mga legs at nakapanty lang OK na yun....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page