Author Topic: Cars na mga trip nyo  (Read 79780 times)

Offline snake80_r

• Virgin
Re: Cars na mga trip nyo
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2006, 09:40:51 PM »
Guys.... ano ba pinaka-mahal na Car ngayon?? kasi mas mahal mas trip ko....... kahit sa pangarap man lang.... hehehehe

for current production cars, it might be the bugatti veyron.  price tag is more than $1.7M

1.7M ??????/ waw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saang bansa unang nilabas to????? ilang ganitong models ang meron sa mundo???? alam mo ba???

france ang orig factory ng bugatti pero since VW ang gumawa ng veyron, baka sa Germany siguro.  d ko sure kung dun ren una lumabas to last year.  pero sa bentley dealers sya binebenta.  300 units or less raw ang target nila.  Eto ren ang sumira ng record ng mclaren f1 for the fastest production car.  w16 quad turbo, 1001hp and 950 ft/lbs of tq.... that should be fast.. ;D

FTT: My Dream cars that I could never afford ;D - Carrera GT, Maserati MC12, Pagani Zonda C12S, 1971 Lamborghini Miura

nice choices... i just don't agree with the maserati mc12... others choose that car because they either could not afford or are not chosen by ferrari to buy the ferrari enzo... by the way, maserati mc12 was made under ferrari's ownership... that is why it is reffered to as enzo's twin brother...

yeah the the enzo has a lot more prestige than the mc12, but it's kinda neat seeing a lemans GT car on the public road.. ;D and it's also a hair faster than the enzo in top gear test track.
yeah it is well known that maserati is owned by ferrari.  actually everyone here calls maserati  "a poor man's ferrari." 
driving an atom on the streets would be a blast.  that's a race car on the streets, a real budget supercar that outperforms cars that costs 5-10X more.  but i'd rather make that strictly a track car if i had one.  that car is all about performance, nothing else.

nah, i want people to know that i am different... hahaha... i want them to know that i stand out...that's why i want an atom... i'm not KSP or something of the same kind... im just after it's excellent performance and engineering... imagine, having a supercar at a cheap price?! woah! and by the way, atom is approved for public road use... so, i would rather use it on the road rather on the track... never mind if it looks like a toy...  :)

oh yeah, the atom is definitely street legal.  it uses the same combination of lightweight chassis and moderately powerful engine that lotus uses on their elise/exige models.  but the the atom is faster on track because of an even lighter chassis than the elise and its k20 powerplant is a lot more potent than the 2zzge used by lotus.  having said that, i'll pick the lotus as a daily driver because i don't want to get wet if it rains.. ;D

Offline twilight

• Innocent
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2006, 09:07:14 PM »
Guys.... ano ba pinaka-mahal na Car ngayon?? kasi mas mahal mas trip ko....... kahit sa pangarap man lang.... hehehehe

for current production cars, it might be the bugatti veyron.  price tag is more than $1.7M

1.7M ??????/ waw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! saang bansa unang nilabas to????? ilang ganitong models ang meron sa mundo???? alam mo ba???

france ang orig factory ng bugatti pero since VW ang gumawa ng veyron, baka sa Germany siguro.  d ko sure kung dun ren una lumabas to last year.  pero sa bentley dealers sya binebenta.  300 units or less raw ang target nila.  Eto ren ang sumira ng record ng mclaren f1 for the fastest production car.  w16 quad turbo, 1001hp and 950 ft/lbs of tq.... that should be fast.. ;D

FTT: My Dream cars that I could never afford ;D - Carrera GT, Maserati MC12, Pagani Zonda C12S, 1971 Lamborghini Miura

nice choices... i just don't agree with the maserati mc12... others choose that car because they either could not afford or are not chosen by ferrari to buy the ferrari enzo... by the way, maserati mc12 was made under ferrari's ownership... that is why it is reffered to as enzo's twin brother...

yeah the the enzo has a lot more prestige than the mc12, but it's kinda neat seeing a lemans GT car on the public road.. ;D and it's also a hair faster than the enzo in top gear test track.
yeah it is well known that maserati is owned by ferrari.  actually everyone here calls maserati  "a poor man's ferrari." 
driving an atom on the streets would be a blast.  that's a race car on the streets, a real budget supercar that outperforms cars that costs 5-10X more.  but i'd rather make that strictly a track car if i had one.  that car is all about performance, nothing else.

nah, i want people to know that i am different... hahaha... i want them to know that i stand out...that's why i want an atom... i'm not KSP or something of the same kind... im just after it's excellent performance and engineering... imagine, having a supercar at a cheap price?! woah! and by the way, atom is approved for public road use... so, i would rather use it on the road rather on the track... never mind if it looks like a toy...  :)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 09:09:31 PM by twilight »
The true measure of love is to love without measure...

Offline snake80_r

• Virgin
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2006, 08:55:38 PM »

Offline twilight

• Innocent
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2006, 12:52:36 PM »

i hear that it is a good car... hmm... i'll try to look at the specs...

Offline rhansantiago

• Virgin
  • never satisfied
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2006, 12:35:16 PM »
I find most exotic car owners are so afraid to push their car to the limit or even take it to the track for that matter.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 04:19:02 AM by rhansantiago »
Kat Rocks !!

Offline twilight

• Innocent
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2006, 12:25:42 PM »
ferrari enzo

ariel atom (my dream car)

mazda rx7

evo 7

nice choices esp rx7.anyways what kind of rx7 ang gusto mo? kc there are 3 generations of rx7.Nice choice also by choosing evo7 than evo8&9.Evo7 has the best engine along all of the evos thats why its banned in the US.Evo7 has the same level as nissan skyline r34&toyota supra.Unlike evo8&evo9!!! the handling of evo9 sucks!!! believe me especially on rain.

i agree with you... i have driven an evo 7 before and boy, the car is neat!
my dream cars are still ferrari enzo and the ariel atom...

ferrari enzo = Php 55.7 million... but you have to be chosen by ferrari... they say, only the worthy can own it...

ariel atom = Php 3 million... you have the handling, speed, accelleration of a super car by just this price...
it is the neatest car i know... this is my dream car... it's the second fastest car driven around the TOP GEAR track... of course, the fastest is still ferrari enzo... third is the carrera gt...

Offline twilight

• Innocent
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 12:17:53 PM »

Offline Senyorita

• Master
  • Sono chi sono, la tua approvazione non richiesta
    • FB
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 10:21:50 AM »
3rd car

i know it's LEXUS pero hindi ko alam kung anong model :-\
maybe you guys can help me...
engine lang nakunan ko pic sorry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/senyorita/etc/IMG_0250.jpg

It might be an IS350, GS300, or an ES350.. not sure from that angle though

oh ok thanks
3rd car

IM not familiar on this car especially Lexus cars.One thing i know this car is SOOO expensive

lol yea its a bit expensive
"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different... I'd rather be completely f***ing mental!"

Offline FHM Web Artist

• FHM
  • Innocent
    • www.fhm.com.ph
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 10:19:37 AM »
American Muscle Cars:
1960's Shelby Cobra AC
Shelby Cobra concept car
Shelby Cobra GR-1
1967 Mustang Shelby
1967 Pontiac GTO
Ford GT

Japanese Domestic Models:
Honda Civic Si 2006
Nissan Skyline GTR32 and GTR34
Nissan Skyline Nismo
Mitsubishi Evo 7 and 8

Up up and away!

Offline rhansantiago

• Virgin
  • never satisfied
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 04:05:01 AM »
The JZA80 MKIV Twin Turbo Supra is overpriced, I would rather spend my money getting a Lexus Sc300 and then turbo the 2jzge, you might get a better change of getting a virgin SC than a JZA80. You cruise in style also.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 04:07:30 AM by rhansantiago »
Kat Rocks !!

Offline Rankin Vera

• Master
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006, 01:04:51 AM »

the fd3s and jza80 almost had the similar price tag if i remember correctly.  yeah that's true, if you like the car go for it.  i actually like the cars back then than the ones being produced today.  i'm really sorry if anyone likes the rx8.. that thing is agile, but it's slow as hell for its compet1t1on.  the sw20 and the silvia lineup are great cars.  If i can buy brand new cars like that, i will.  yep, motorex is the only GTR dealer here.  I think you can spend 16-25k for a professional LHD conversion.  but why do that? ;D
it's also important to have a fun daily driver when you get your supercar.  downtimes suck.. :-\
[/quote]

i dont like rx8.I would spend my money on sw20,FC3S,FD3S or even a AE86 than rx8

Offline snake80_r

• Virgin
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2006, 12:56:13 AM »
3rd car

It might be an IS350, GS300, or an ES350.. not sure from that angle though

Offline snake80_r

• Virgin
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2006, 12:53:29 AM »
I love cars.  I'm still saving for the final model e46 M3.  Or if I come across a 6spd JZA80 that's not too overpriced.
I used to drag race before but now it's mostly high speed highway runs at 2-4 am, because the race track is too far away. :-\

JZA80? U mean a toyora supra? nice car.I love mazda rx7 type R FD3S.Even its a rare car version.Well,i luv drift racing  ;D

yup JZA80 is the MKIV supra.  too bad it's too overpriced because of the hype of import racing.. :-\
FD3S is a very nice car.  It's just that the 13B engine requires very very special care.  It's mostly rebuilt after 50k miles.  But I think it's worth it if you are a rotary enthusiast, or you can go for the common LS1 swap. ;D

FTT:JZA80, E46 M3, 996 GT2, and BNR34 tops my list

Oh yeah! Supra is too expensive just like BNR34.Beacuse it will import from Japan or Uk plus it must be tranfer to LHD plus tax.But if you have a contact in a car dealer they can  import a car lesser price&it will not go to bereau of customs.Thats what the sales rep. of mazda here told me.Anyways about the topic,thats the hard part of rx7.So im studying about rotary engines.But when i was in the States,i drove a impreza esp. on a drift course

actually here in the US, the JZA80's price tag is nowhere near the BNR34.  It's because the JZA80 was locally produced from 93-98.  a clean 93-96 model will sell for around 27k-35k and a clean 97-98 will go around 30-45k bone stock.  And it had a pricetag of 40k when it was brand new.  I just don't think it's a very wise idea to spend that much on an 8-13 yr old car.  The GTR is a diff story, this never came here as a local model so the demand is crazy.  R32 is around 70k, r33 80k, and r34 90++k.
yeah, the WRX STi is a very nice car, almost as if there's no turbo lag when compared to the laggy evo w/c kinda feels sluggish below 4000.  but i think the s2k is a lot more tossable.. ;D
man, i miss that s2k... :'(

Oh i see.sorry im wrong about the prices cuz im only familiar wid skylines,FC's and FD's.So in that case a brand new rx7 is more expensive that a new supra? because a new rx7 costs $45k.Yeah, it's not a wise idea to spend much on older cars but if you eally love the car,it doesnt matter just like me,im ready to spend much when i gonna have my fd. GTR is a exclusive car in Japan,and all of the r34's are RHD!!! but its cool,i would love to drive a RHD cars.The brand new r34 costs $95k.And skylines can be buy in MOTOREX in cali right? I like the handling of impreza because impreza cars are built for rally racing.

the fd3s and jza80 almost had the similar price tag if i remember correctly.  yeah that's true, if you like the car go for it.  i actually like the cars back then than the ones being produced today.  i'm really sorry if anyone likes the rx8.. that thing is agile, but it's slow as hell for its compe****on.  the sw20 and the silvia lineup are great cars.  If i can buy brand new cars like that, i will.  yep, motorex is the only GTR dealer here.  I think you can spend 16-25k for a professional LHD conversion.  but why do that? ;D
it's also important to have a fun daily driver when you get your supercar.  downtimes suck.. :-\

Offline Rankin Vera

• Master
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2006, 12:39:43 AM »
3rd car

IM not familiar on this car especially Lexus cars.One thing i know this car is SOOO expensive

Offline Rankin Vera

• Master
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2006, 12:37:17 AM »
I love cars.  I'm still saving for the final model e46 M3.  Or if I come across a 6spd JZA80 that's not too overpriced.
I used to drag race before but now it's mostly high speed highway runs at 2-4 am, because the race track is too far away. :-\

JZA80? U mean a toyora supra? nice car.I love mazda rx7 type R FD3S.Even its a rare car version.Well,i luv drift racing  ;D

yup JZA80 is the MKIV supra.  too bad it's too overpriced because of the hype of import racing.. :-\
FD3S is a very nice car.  It's just that the 13B engine requires very very special care.  It's mostly rebuilt after 50k miles.  But I think it's worth it if you are a rotary enthusiast, or you can go for the common LS1 swap. ;D

FTT:JZA80, E46 M3, 996 GT2, and BNR34 tops my list

Oh yeah! Supra is too expensive just like BNR34.Beacuse it will import from Japan or Uk plus it must be tranfer to LHD plus tax.But if you have a contact in a car dealer they can  import a car lesser price&it will not go to bereau of customs.Thats what the sales rep. of mazda here told me.Anyways about the topic,thats the hard part of rx7.So im studying about rotary engines.But when i was in the States,i drove a impreza esp. on a drift course

actually here in the US, the JZA80's price tag is nowhere near the BNR34.  It's because the JZA80 was locally produced from 93-98.  a clean 93-96 model will sell for around 27k-35k and a clean 97-98 will go around 30-45k bone stock.  And it had a pricetag of 40k when it was brand new.  I just don't think it's a very wise idea to spend that much on an 8-13 yr old car.  The GTR is a diff story, this never came here as a local model so the demand is crazy.  R32 is around 70k, r33 80k, and r34 90++k.
yeah, the WRX STi is a very nice car, almost as if there's no turbo lag when compared to the laggy evo w/c kinda feels sluggish below 4000.  but i think the s2k is a lot more tossable.. ;D
man, i miss that s2k... :'(

Oh i see.sorry im wrong about the prices cuz im only familiar wid skylines,FC's and FD's.So in that case a brand new rx7 is more expensive that a new supra? because a new rx7 costs $45k.Yeah, it's not a wise idea to spend much on older cars but if you eally love the car,it doesnt matter just like me,im ready to spend much when i gonna have my fd. GTR is a exclusive car in Japan,and all of the r34's are RHD!!! but its cool,i would love to drive a RHD cars.The brand new r34 costs $95k.And skylines can be buy in MOTOREX in cali right? I like the handling of impreza because impreza cars are built for rally racing.