Author Topic: RHIAN RAMOS THREAD  (Read 56998 times)

Offline Hayabusa

• Expert
Re: RHIAN RAMOS THREAD
« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2013, 11:21:05 PM »

http://web.stagram.com/p/580749606110853925_8643037

taken from Nadine Howell's Instagram

Offline znarfy

• Master
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2012, 02:26:05 PM »
Remember niyo yung Cosmo interview niya nung October 2008 na hindi daw siya magsesex kapag hindi siya kasal sa partner niya?
at ganito pa ang nangyari.Tss.

Offline tamago

• Master
  • Let me insult you over a cup of coffee
« Reply #142 on: May 14, 2011, 10:03:37 AM »
She's back on the singles ladies list. Wala na pala sila ni Mo Twister.

How many years of Mo saying that he has a huge crush on Rhian, how many months of courtship, and they didn't even last a year.

You can be young once, but you can be immature forever

I put the fun in “funeral”

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I

Offline HuNtEr_18

• Expert
« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2011, 02:49:45 PM »

Offline coynutz

• Virgin
« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2010, 07:37:33 PM »
nakademanda pala ang magazine na nagcover sa kanya dahil di raw nababayan ang mahigit 4million pesos para printing ng naturang magazine... :'(

Offline tamago

• Master
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2010, 09:57:27 PM »
Para namang di pang men's mag yung cover nya...
Why, what's your idea of a men's magazine cover?
For me, a men's magazine cover must have any of the following elements:
- at least a little bit of flesh; just enough to tease readers
- a cover babe that emotes sexiness
Obviously, her cover doesn't have any of these... Just compare an FHM cover to hers and see the big difference.  :)
That other magazine is known to be more stylish that FHM. FHM is sleazy compared to that one. Plus, they're campaigning for justice for a slain contributor of that mag. So showing skin and sexiness does not justify that cause
So her cover can't be considered as a sexy men's mag appearance at all. It's no different to her usual pictorial, only this time, she's seeking for justice for the mag contributor.
This is not PETA, they're seeking justice for 2 slain film critics. Expect some outrage if you see Rhian Ramos and Gaby dela Merced in FHM-type wardrobe or in provocative poses with them carrying a sign saying "Justice for Alexis and Nika." It would look stupid.

And Rhian Ramos is already sexy in whatever she wears, whether it's a two-piece swimwear or in simple casual wear. The way she carries herself already exudes sexiness. That's not enough for you?
I just don't like her cover. It's not FHM-sexy. And it's really hard for me to consider it as a men's magazine appearance.

I hope FHM can give justice to Rhian Ramos soon.
A men's magazine is not all about sex and sexy. There's more to life than that, and it's good to see that this rival mag has clearly shown that. It's obvious you only collect FHM kaya yan ang standard mo for sexy. And it's obvious you can't see the big picture
Ayaw ko lang magpaka hipokrito na isiping magkasing sexy o sexier ang babaeng naka jeans kesa sa babaeng naka swimsuit.  :) And FYI, it's not only FHM that I read and collect.

I'd rather go direct-to-the-point than define sexiness as blah blah blah.  FHM and that other magazine is a MEN'S MAGAZINE for crying out loud.
Duh. Again, you've missed the point by a mile.

Sige, let me ask you. Do you think it's appropriate that Rhian Ramos should wear a swimsuit and/or do a FHM-esque sexy pose while she's holding a sign saying "Justice for Alexis and Nika?"
If someone dear to your heart was killed, should the girls attending the wake dress like they're ready to party and get laid?

If you have the right answer, then you'd know why her cover on that mag is not "FHM-sexy"
You're making this story very long and complicated. If  I don't like her cover then that's it. If I don't find it sexy, then let me. It's my opinion. If you THINK you know better, then that's fine with me. If you're saying that you can see the big picture (or whatever is that you are saying that you are trying to instill, or should I say force on me), then go ahead.  It's just your opinion anyway.
You don't like her cover on that mag, I don't have a problem with that. No one is forcing you like it or not. I don't really care. The reason WHY you don't like it is what I'm pointing out.

And you haven't answered my question. Do you think it's appropriate that Rhian Ramos should wear a swimsuit and/or do a FHM-esque sexy pose while she's holding a sign saying "Justice for Alexis and Nika?"
My answer to your question will just be another question. If we're talking about appropriateness, then she should have worn something black, right? You said she's seeking for justice for Nika and Alexis, so why wear something so casual? The clothes she's wearing has really nothing to do with the sign and the magazine itself.

Just look at what FHM did. They featured the same story without having the cover girl hold a sign.And look at the result: Bianca Manalo, looking very very sexy in the beach without having to affect or compromise the story inside.
Avoiding the question. A simple yes or no will suffice. And you're so wrong. Clothes have something to do with the whole thing. Would you like it if someone attended your wedding in shorts and slippers? Dress for the occasion, that's what they say.

And since when did FHM put politics and social awareness and the like as their primary theme? The answer: NEVER. Sex sells, and that's FHM theme. Always has, always will be. I doubt we'll ever see FHM have a cover girl pose in something simple with a sign asking for justice, for Noynoy to resign, etc. It's good to see that FHM recognizes this blight in the quest for justice, BUT it's not their primary theme. Bianca Manalo is.

Anyway, this will be my final say on the topic. You're right, this has gone on long enough. And I doubt you will really get it, especially the concept of justice.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I

Offline fhmhero

• Experienced
  • What does my username say?
    • Facebook
« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2010, 07:44:04 PM »
Guys, please respect each other's opinion.
You can't hold a firm and fixed definition of "sexiness" or "men's magazine" because you two think differently. Let that war be over, okay?

Masasaya dapat mga taga-FHM. :) :) :)

And to you Ms. Rhian, mag-pose ka na nga sa FHM! ;)

Offline fhmjustin

• Master
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2010, 06:04:42 PM »
Obviously, her cover doesn't have any of these... Just compare an FHM cover to hers and see the big difference.  :)
That other magazine is known to be more stylish that FHM. FHM is sleazy compared to that one. Plus, they're campaigning for justice for a slain contributor of that mag. So showing skin and sexiness does not justify that cause
So her cover can't be considered as a sexy men's mag appearance at all. It's no different to her usual pictorial, only this time, she's seeking for justice for the mag contributor.
This is not PETA, they're seeking justice for 2 slain film critics. Expect some outrage if you see Rhian Ramos and Gaby dela Merced in FHM-type wardrobe or in provocative poses with them carrying a sign saying "Justice for Alexis and Nika." It would look stupid.

And Rhian Ramos is already sexy in whatever she wears, whether it's a two-piece swimwear or in simple casual wear. The way she carries herself already exudes sexiness. That's not enough for you?
I just don't like her cover. It's not FHM-sexy. And it's really hard for me to consider it as a men's magazine appearance.

A men's magazine is not all about sex and sexy. There's more to life than that, and it's good to see that this rival mag has clearly shown that. It's obvious you only collect FHM kaya yan ang standard mo for sexy. And it's obvious you can't see the big picture
Ayaw ko lang magpaka hipokrito na isiping magkasing sexy o sexier ang babaeng naka jeans kesa sa babaeng naka swimsuit.  :) And FYI, it's not only FHM that I read and collect.

I'd rather go direct-to-the-point than define sexiness as blah blah blah.  FHM and that other magazine is a MEN'S MAGAZINE for crying out loud.

Sige, let me ask you. Do you think it's appropriate that Rhian Ramos should wear a swimsuit and/or do a FHM-esque sexy pose while she's holding a sign saying "Justice for Alexis and Nika?"
If someone dear to your heart was killed, should the girls attending the wake dress like they're ready to party and get laid?

If you have the right answer, then you'd know why her cover on that mag is not "FHM-sexy"
You're making this story very long and complicated. If  I don't like her cover then that's it. If I don't find it sexy, then let me. It's my opinion. If you THINK you know better, then that's fine with me. If you're saying that you can see the big picture (or whatever is that you are saying that you are trying to instill, or should I say force on me), then go ahead.  It's just your opinion anyway.
You don't like her cover on that mag, I don't have a problem with that. No one is forcing you like it or not. I don't really care. The reason WHY you don't like it is what I'm pointing out.

And you haven't answered my question. Do you think it's appropriate that Rhian Ramos should wear a swimsuit and/or do a FHM-esque sexy pose while she's holding a sign saying "Justice for Alexis and Nika?"
My answer to your question will just be another question. If we're talking about appropriateness, then she should have worn something black, right? You said she's seeking for justice for Nika and Alexis, so why wear something so casual? The clothes she's wearing has really nothing to do with the sign and the magazine itself.

Just look at what FHM did. They featured the same story without having the cover girl hold a sign.And look at the result: Bianca Manalo, looking very very sexy in the beach without having to affect or compromise the story inside.

Offline tamago

• Master
« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2010, 01:11:57 PM »

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I

Offline fhmjustin

• Master
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2010, 12:05:31 PM »

Offline tamago

• Master
« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2010, 09:44:31 AM »
Quote from: femmesanjuan

It's been a year, and their killers remains at large  :(
I wonder, member kaya ng RockEd si Rhian? :)
[/quote
If she is, their roster of volunteers is not updated

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I

Offline femmesanjuan

• Experienced
« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2010, 12:12:05 AM »

It's been a year, and their killers remains at large  :(
I wonder, member kaya ng RockEd si Rhian? :)
Just because you feel doesn't mean it's there...

There...there...

Offline Brando Braganza

• Master
  • One Word: SWABEH!!!!
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2010, 12:04:46 AM »
looks like rhian was not posing for fhm  ::)
Yup. Sila ni Gaby dela Merced ang cover girls sa isang pang men's magazine
ganun talaga ang buhay.  :P
its SEXY TIME!!!

Offline tamago

• Master
« Reply #131 on: September 03, 2010, 11:48:00 PM »

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I

Offline fhmjustin

• Master
« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2010, 09:41:32 PM »