Author Topic: Do you have/had a Fubu / FB / Friends with benefits (whatever you call it?)  (Read 267296 times)

Offline chubkitcat

• Innocent
don't force the situation if you're really uncomfortable with the set-up...

ohnga kasi minsan I feel like im obliged to do that..
nothing is wrong if it feels good.

Offline papajay

• Innocent
ako pwede ;) ;) ;)

Offline krazyrider93

• Innocent
  • Cnu pwede'?..
Wala..
..hoping na one time..
mkahanap ako at mkakita..
..Anyone'?..
:)

Offline [orange]™

• semi professional certified swinger
  • Global Moderator
  • Master
  • Partime Lover... Fulltime Friend...
don't force the situation if you're really uncomfortable with the set-up...

not totally, but in some ways i did... let's just say that I already had my share of excitement...

not everyone is built to have a FuBu relationship...  bawal to sa madali magmahal...

Exactly! that's why im avoiding it.. bawal to sakin... hehe
if you want to have what you've never had, then you must do what you've never done. if you only do what you've always been doing, you will only have what you've always been having...

Offline chubkitcat

• Innocent
not totally, but in some ways i did... let's just say that I already had my share of excitement...

not everyone is built to have a FuBu relationship...  bawal to sa madali magmahal...

Exactly! that's why im avoiding it.. bawal to sakin... hehe

Offline kevin18asakura

• Innocent
i want to try that one too.plz email me.zamboanga area..no gays plz.
sex is a virtue,why not give it a try.?

Offline [orange]™

• Global Moderator
  • Master

ganito buhay ko dati... eventually lahat ng naging fubu ko naging kaibigan ko... ayun... no more strangers... but the benefits still continues... pero ayun nga... rule #1... NEVER FALL IN LOVE... sex is just sex sa mundo ng fubu... parang badminton... kahit sino pede mo kalaro...

bat ngayon nagbago ka ba? kaya nga iniiwasan ko na.. NEVER na...
if you want to have what you've never had, then you must do what you've never done. if you only do what you've always been doing, you will only have what you've always been having...

Offline carlou

• Innocent
ganito buhay ko dati... eventually lahat ng naging fubu ko naging kaibigan ko... ayun... no more strangers... but the benefits still continues... pero ayun nga... rule #1... NEVER FALL IN LOVE... sex is just sex sa mundo ng fubu... parang badminton... kahit sino pede mo kalaro...

e kung ako yan hindi ako iiwas

Offline plant.zombies

• Innocent

e kung ako yan hindi ako iiwas

Offline chubkitcat

• Innocent

Offline grinpanic

• Innocent

have you tried this one? Yung 0% personal involvment -total stanger- txting/seeing each other constantly when you feel like wanna have sex, as in di nya alam name ko, where I live, study, and daily activities and vce versa. At kapag naguusap, random topics lang yung parang nagiiwasan pa kyo??

It's just like for the f*** sake.. Kaya nagkikita.. In a way na nakakulungkot din, kase sometimes gusto ko maging more than that.. Kht na alam kong never kong ma-attain yung level na gusto ko, KAsi FUBU lang to.
ASTIG!!!!!!

Offline [orange]™

• Global Moderator
  • Master

have you tried this one? Yung 0% personal involvment -total stanger- txting/seeing each other constantly when you feel like wanna have sex, as in di nya alam name ko, where I live, study, and daily activities and vce versa. At kapag naguusap, random topics lang yung parang nagiiwasan pa kyo??

It's just like for the f*** sake.. Kaya nagkikita.. In a way na nakakulungkot din, kase sometimes gusto ko maging more than that.. Kht na alam kong never kong ma-attain yung level na gusto ko, KAsi FUBU lang to.

Offline [orange]™

• Global Moderator
  • Master
ayun lang... too bad... there are better guys out there...  ;)

hindi..parang bagyo eh.. hahaha turn off!

natuloy ba? i-post na sa LC  ;D

later i will try one!

Offline papajay

• Innocent
bkt?

Offline ayexia

• Innocent
hindi..parang bagyo eh.. hahaha turn off!

natuloy ba? i-post na sa LC  ;D

later i will try one!