Author Topic: Do you have/had a Fubu / FB / Friends with benefits (whatever you call it?)  (Read 219095 times)

Offline yvesiniego

• Innocent
wala na.. babalikan sana yung naiwan ko dating fubu but he got his girl preggy e!! :P

did u evr feel u were being cheap or easy?

why would she feel that??? lets be honest, kaya naghahanap ang mga tao ng FUBU is to satisfy their carnal cravings ... hindi porke't you had one and you wanted to return to that person,e, cheap ka na ... It just so happens na napapaligaya siya nung lalake ...  sex is something people should enjoy depending on their preference ... hindi siya nakakadegrade at lalong hindi siya nakakahiya .... hindi rin porket may FUBU ang girl,e easy na siya ... I'm 25 and I enjoy sex a lot ... I had 3 FUBU's already and the current is soon to be my husband ... I'm proud of it dahil I learned a lot from it ... So far I've slept with 6 guys already , 2 were ex's, 2 were FUBU's, 1 is an ONS and 1 is my future husband , I don't feel cheap and easy... I feel mature kasi at least I know what my preference is when it comes to sex and that I learned from those experiences ... kesa naman saka ako pipili ng preferences when I turn 50 or 60, diba mas masagwa iyon???

what a revelation Madam..hahahaha..like Adpie ang dating..complete and discreet...Salute wid fireworks..

Offline switbluangel18

• Virgin
wala na.. babalikan sana yung naiwan ko dating fubu but he got his girl preggy e!! :P

why would she feel that??? lets be honest, kaya naghahanap ang mga tao ng FUBU is to satisfy their carnal cravings ... hindi porke't you had one and you wanted to return to that person,e, cheap ka na ... It just so happens na napapaligaya siya nung lalake ...  sex is something people should enjoy depending on their preference ... hindi siya nakakadegrade at lalong hindi siya nakakahiya .... hindi rin porket may FUBU ang girl,e easy na siya ... I'm 25 and I enjoy sex a lot ... I had 3 FUBU's already and the current is soon to be my husband ... I'm proud of it dahil I learned a lot from it ... So far I've slept with 6 guys already , 2 were ex's, 2 were FUBU's, 1 is an ONS and 1 is my future husband , I don't feel cheap and easy... I feel mature kasi at least I know what my preference is when it comes to sex and that I learned from those experiences ... kesa naman saka ako pipili ng preferences when I turn 50 or 60, diba mas masagwa iyon???
-=switbluangel=-

Offline lenjs

• Innocent

Offline lenjs

• Innocent
i think u'd b surprised at the number of decent guys hu wil jump for easy sex.

Offline papajay

• Innocent
bkit hindi mg hanaapp... ;D

Offline keeshes

• Master
  • let me lick you up and down.. 'till you say stop!
No sex is better than BAD sex!

Offline switbluangel18

• Virgin
Boyfriend ko.. boyfriend, friend, at fubu at the same time.  :D

love it ... 3 people rolled up in one ... hahahaha ... now that's what I call faithfulness  ;D ;D ;D
-=switbluangel=-

Offline babywasak

• Experienced
  • bums don't fall in love, they just get h0rn3y
kau na kau na may fb...

Offline switbluangel18

• Virgin
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ... dami kong tawa

baka budoy-ing something  ;D

budding something ...  :o :o :o ...  ;D ;D ;D ...

deym! you're automatically a winner in my book...

FTT:

I still keep in touch with all my FuBu's... just like my profile says... I'm a part time lover, full time friend...

you start to interest me... when you say football, is that soccer or NFL?

Tamah din kayu madam :(...So isipin ko nlng im playing football..see u guys on the field..hahahahah  ;)

i do both po.. soccer in HS-college and NFL at home wid my bros..i love CONTACT sports..hahahahaha ;D kaya nga nawala sa mind ko yang mga temptations eh..hahaha
-=switbluangel=-

Offline babywasak

• Experienced
  • bums don't fall in love, they just get h0rn3y
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sshhhiela

• Master
  • If they keep coming, I will never stop killing.
    • Guts, guts, guts!
Boyfriend ko.. boyfriend, friend, at fubu at the same time.  :D

Offline D3ANXVI

• Expert
baka budoy-ing something  ;D

FTT:

I still keep in touch with all my FuBu's... just like my profile says... I'm a part time lover, full time friend...

Tamah din kayu madam :(...So isipin ko nlng im playing football..see u guys on the field..hahahahah  ;)

i do both po.. soccer in HS-college and NFL at home wid my bros..i love CONTACT sports..hahahahaha ;D kaya nga nawala sa mind ko yang mga temptations eh..hahaha
•••FHM Bullboard @ Facebook•••

Offline switbluangel18

• Virgin

FTT:

-=switbluangel=-

Offline switbluangel18

• Virgin
FUBU - Fu*k Buddy
        - Some one you have sex with without the entanglement/complication of a relationship
        - a Friend with benefits
 ;D ;D ;D

:-X :( :o  "HELLLPP!!! anu ba un fubu?? asking lng po new baby kc me.. :-\
-=switbluangel=-

Offline c-vill45

• Innocent
  • love love no love
 :-X :( :o  "HELLLPP!!! anu ba un fubu?? asking lng po new baby kc me.. :-\