Author Topic: FHM April 2013 Issue  (Read 3557 times)

Offline kenshinsasuke

• Innocent
    • FHM Philippines Sexiest Women 2012!
Re: Where's the May 2013 issue thread?
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 09:44:38 PM »
It's nearing June now but I haven't seen a thread that's about the May 2013 issue with Ryza Cenon on the cover. Where is it?  ???

nope, it's Miss Jennylyn Mercado...

I like FHM.Com.PH!

Offline fhmjustin

• Master
Where's the May 2013 issue thread?
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 11:47:01 AM »
It's nearing June now but I haven't seen a thread that's about the May 2013 issue with Ryza Cenon on the cover. Where is it?  ???

Offline kenshinsasuke

• Innocent
    • FHM Philippines Sexiest Women 2012!
Re: FHM April 2013 Issue
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 01:39:04 PM »
miss Sunshine s back again..good to hear that...

I like FHM.Com.PH!

Offline efort_unato

• Innocent
  • I Love Gigz
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 07:35:54 AM »
I love Ms. Sunshine Cruz to be Part in FHM again....

Offline fhmjustin

• Master
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 03:01:57 PM »
I've almost given up my hopes of seeing the legendary Sunshine Cruz on FHM's cover again. I was only seven years old when she last posed sexy in the April 2000 issue. So you can just imagine how surprised I really am upon learning that the original Filipina cover girl stages a major comeback on the cover of the April 2013 issue! She made it seem like 13 years (or 151 issues) didn't pass. I must say she hasn't loss a single ounce of sex appeal. Her experiences has really made her look stronger and more beautiful. Her body is still in fantastic form to think that she already made way to three equally beautiful daughters. I hope she breaks in a big way into this year's 100 sexiest women poll.

This year alone you've already featured two former Philippines' Finest (Marian and Sunshine). I hope you continue to feature more of them this 2013. I suggest you bring back fan favorites Katrina, Diana and Assunta. Or maybe make Donita Rose stage her own major comeback too? Thanks FHM!

Offline znarfy

• Master
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 07:14:49 PM »
I've always been excited for your next issue. E nung nalaman ko na si Sunshine Cruz ang cover girl, na-excite ako lalo. Ang ganda at sexy pa rin talaga. Without fail, she's so back in FHM, and truly she deserves it. Para lang iisa ung dating ng photos n'ya. All black kasi. Pero buti na lang ang gorgeous n'ya. That face is worth a drool.

Other than Sunshine reappearing on this rag, generally, the issue is Meh. for me. But kudos to your researchers. You did it again.

8/10

Bakit po MEH? hehehe!

Offline fhmhero

• Experienced
  • What does my username say?
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 06:56:07 PM »
I've always been excited for your next issue. E nung nalaman ko na si Sunshine Cruz ang cover girl, na-excite ako lalo. Ang ganda at sexy pa rin talaga. Without fail, she's so back in FHM, and truly she deserves it. Para lang iisa ung dating ng photos n'ya. All black kasi. Pero buti na lang ang gorgeous n'ya. That face is worth a drool.

Other than Sunshine reappearing on this rag, generally, the issue is Meh. for me. But kudos to your researchers. You did it again.

8/10
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:58:42 PM by fhmhero »

Offline znarfy

• Master
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 03:18:37 PM »
The issue was pretty good! I mean,it's not only Sushine that gave justice for the whole ish but also for the articles such as WHAT'S WITH THE NAME? and TERRORISTS INVASION!

Offline FHM Web Producer

• FHM Web Admin
  • Experienced
FHM April 2013 Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 11:04:20 AM »
What can you say with our April 2013 issue with the returning Sunshine Cruz on the cover? Post your thoughts here!