Author Topic: Braless stories  (Read 4215 times)

Offline wanderwoman

• Master
  • I don't have time for your BS.
Re: Braless stories
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 01:49:23 PM »
Mahirap magtrabaho pag ganito  ::)  :P
Don't let labels hold you back.

Offline D3ANXVI

• Expert
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 02:35:21 AM »
i like!  ;)

depends on the clothes  i would wear...if its a sheer type of clothing i will definitely wear one...but there was one time i intentionally didnt wear one even if i had a sheer blouse...just to tease my bf (well ex now) then...
•••FHM Bullboard @ Facebook•••

Offline simple_fantasy

• Innocent
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 05:15:53 AM »
depends on the clothes  i would wear...if its a sheer type of clothing i will definitely wear one...but there was one time i intentionally didnt wear one even if i had a sheer blouse...just to tease my bf (well ex now) then...
Women are like cell phones. They like to be held and talked to, but push the wrong button, and you’ll be disconnected

Offline D3ANXVI

• Expert
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 02:43:59 AM »
can you name an occasion so I can also attend?  ;D

May mga occasions na I go braless to make my nipples go bakat on purpose. Ha ha ha! Pero I make sure that it is "appropriate" at that place and with the crowd there .
•••FHM Bullboard @ Facebook•••

Offline Sshhhiela

• Master
  • If they keep coming, I will never stop killing.
    • Guts, guts, guts!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 02:39:05 AM »
May mga occasions na I go braless to make my nipples go bakat on purpose. Ha ha ha! Pero I make sure that it is "appropriate" at that place and with the crowd there .

Offline sushee

• Master
  • Godess wins! ;)
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 11:58:13 PM »
Going out braless is definitely sexy. I've gone out in public many times without wearing a bra but i think it still depends on your top, pag sobrang nipis, as in hello boobies, then you can at least put a nipple tape.. well taking out the naughty side, sometimes your dress would look way better without wearing your bra. Back in college, sa sobrang hindi ako nahilig mag bra, I went to school without wearing it. Before entering my first class, syempre restroom muna :P, then when I faced the mirror, I was like, oh my gosh kita yata nipples ko.. Hahaha then I just cover it by carrying books etc. ;D

There are three things a woman should know: how to look like a girl, how to act like a lady, and how to think like a man.

Offline wanderwoman

• Master
  • I don't have time for your BS.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 12:59:27 AM »
for the girls ofcourse, have you gone out on a regular day, parties, gimicks, to the grocery or wherever without a bra?  did you feel naughty or just natural. is this a fashion no no for you. Share your stories/experiences and thoughts here.
I did. Sa isang gig sa Katipunan,we always make it a point to have a photo op with the band members and that night my friends thought I act/look weird and funny. not a dress, it's a plaid soft top with ruffles. Good thing it covered the peeking nippies. I ran out of time looking for the most comfy shirt, unfortunately the top is too tight that i had to remove my bra just so I could breath, so there.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 01:15:23 AM by wanderwoman »
Don't let labels hold you back.

Offline robertdalusa

• Expert
  • nothing special...
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 12:43:03 PM »
sa ladies confession mo na lang basahin bro... ;D
There is something available to learn from others if we will take the time to listen.

Offline zack

• Innocent
Braless stories
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 11:32:13 PM »
for the girls ofcourse, have you gone out on a regular day, parties, gimicks, to the grocery or wherever without a bra?  did you feel naughty or just natural. is this a fashion no no for you. Share your stories/experiences and thoughts here.