We're bringing The Jinri Experience to our website!
FHM columnist and RX 93.1 jock Jinri Park will have a live chat session with the FHM Nation tomorrow, Tuesday, September 11, starting at 8:30 p.m. right here on FHM.com.ph!
Having spent a few afternoons photoshooting this bubbly Koreana and after drooling on, reading, and memorizing our copy of The Jinri Experience (now available in all bookstores nationwide!), we can proudly say that we're quite the experts on Jinri-thology. And because we believe that this knowlegdge should be used for the betterment of mankind, here are 10 trivial topics you can bring up with Jinri once y'all get the chance to talk to her online!
Let's just all hope she won't be totally creeped out by this...
1. Jinri claims to be a bona fide morning person. Breakfast is most certainly her favorite meal, which would have to include a freshly squeezed orange juice. Pwede!
2. One of her favorite songs is "Tonight" by soul singer John Legend. The lyrics read: "I'll be the best you ever had/I don't wanna brag/but I'll be the best you ever had!"
3. Jinri took up HRM in college and, if it's up to her, she would put up a cafe or a restaurant as soon she saves enough money. A clothing line or any fashion-related store is also in the horizon.
4. While Jinri enjoys giving love and relationship advice in her monthly column in FHM, her ultimate goal as far as being a writer is to land writing jobs for national newspapers. But we love your work, girl!
5. Jinri loves listening to sad, cheesy love songs, and she occasionally writes her own sappy lyrics, despite the fact that she's yet to learn how to play the guitar.
6. "I don't like the taste and smell of meat," Jinri once told us. She's been a lacto-vegetarian since 2008—a type of vegetarian diet that only involves dairy products, with the exception of eggs.
7. Among the things she's not fond of: muffins, cupcakes, donuts with a hole in the middle, blind dates, and massages. Such a random list, no?
8. Her dream destination when on a vacation: "It would be in a log cabin up in the mountains. I'm guessing it'll be cold, so we'll just be hanging out near the fireplace."
9. She enjoys tumbling and turning in bed. Yay!
10. Jinri's message to all her Jinjas, which shows non-Jinjas what kind of love and appreciation they're missing on: "The best fans in the world. You guys have been very supportive, kind, and loving. You guys keep me strong and for that I adore every single one of you. Keep being an interesting bunch. Jinjas forever!"
So, once more (with feelings): Don't miss the chance to have a live chat session with Jinri Park tomorrow, Tuesday, 8:30 p.m., only here at FHM.com.ph! If you're new to our brand of live chats, you should probably familiarize yourself first with our FHM chat section. Kita-kits tayo bukas!