With our All-Filipino Walwalan Cup, it doesn’t matter if you’re cheering for the ragtag crew of the Rain Or Shine Elasto Painters or the star-studded cast of theSan Mig Coffee Mixers, because for sure, you’ll be happily buzzed when the final buzzer sounds!
To drink, or not the drink—that is the question.
Well, actually, it shouldn’t even be a question. Of course, you should drink, especially if you’re watching the best-of-seven PBA Philippine Cup Finals between the Rain Or Shine Elasto Painters and the San Mig Coffee Mixers. What better way to follow the series than gulp down copious amounts of alcohol with your fellow hoops-crazy friends, while munching on sisig and chicharon bulaklak?
Game 1 is tomorrow (February 14) at the Big Dome. You know what that means? No office or school the next day! You don’t have to worry about getting a massive hangover or impending responsibilities. Perfect for a PBA Finals Drinking Game! We’ve done this before with the FIBA-Asia Championship, so why not do it again? Besides, we Pinoys are the third strongest tomadors in the world!
With FHM's All-Filipino Walwalan Cup, it doesn’t matter if you’re cheering for the ragtag crew of the Elasto Painters or the star-studded cast of the Mixers, because for sure, you’ll be happily buzzed when the final buzzer sounds. But of course, always remember: drink responsibly.
So pick your poison—beer, Tanduay Rhum, gin, lambanog, Vino Kulafu, whatever—and let’s get this drinking game on!
PART I: SIDELIGHTS AND SCENES
'Ako ba talaga kinukunan niyo o dahil katabi ko lang si Jeron?'
- Drink one shot if Alvin Teng is shown on camera. Do a Robocop impersonation afterwards. Your move, creep.
- Down two shots for every awful call by the referees. Officiating has gotten some terrible rep recently.
- Take a shot every time Danica Sotto or James Yap’s beautiful labidabs gets a cameo. Drink four more if they’re shown together.
- Swig two shots every time Gabe Norwood’s lovely wife, Leia, is shown on TV. Greet your partner a Happy Valentine’s while you’re at it.
- Drink three shots for every appearance of Erika Padilla or Rizza Diaz or Sel Guevarra. Be a little disappointed if it’s James Velasquez (no offense, bro, we’re just more partial to the ladies for obvious reasons).
'Shot mo na, baby'
- Down five shots if Vic Sotto is shown on camera. He doesn’t usually watch the PBA games live so this should be a heavy one.
- Take a shot every time Mico Halili says “Yes sir!” or Magoo Marjon excitedly hollers “AT MAY KASAMA PANG FOULl!”
- Swig two shots if a fan is shown dancing. Don’t be shy to dance along, especially if your team is ahead.
- Drink two shots if Bimby is on TV. Turn off the TV and just gulp down the entire bottle if it’s Kris Aquino on the screen.
- Munch on pulutan when the Ulalam portion/segment is shown.
LeBron James and co. had something to say to the POTUS
No Uber? No problem
Thinking about starting a collection after talking with Danielle Colby from 'American Pickers'