From his handpicked background entrance music to his entourage (both Senate President Koko Pimentel and House Speaker Pantaleon Alvarez hail from Mindanao), Digong was true to form, not limiting himself to SONA tradition. Good thing he was able to keep his cursing in check...
Still, there were enough highlights from the sidelines to make the special occasion a truly memorable one. Some are even too relatable:
1) When you and your enemy find something in common
2) "Don't worry. Anything from your closet will do"
3) When all you do is win
5) Accidentally bumping into the person you hate the most
6) When you're really a bad boy but about to meet the parents
7) How to do a low-key burn
"Hindi ko nga alam bakit nandito ako ngayon. Noon nandoon lang ako o. [applause] Totoo man. Sino man nagsuporta sa inyo sa akin dito? Wala man? [laughter] Not a single congressman. Except for two provinces, governor. Yun lang. Wala akong barangay captain. Wala akong...wala lahat. Pero ngayon. [laughter]"
8) Trying out your new DSLR camera
9) Catching up with old friends
10) We may have a new Iron Man
Western Digital introduces the mighty My Book Duo
Wini Camacho was part of the team that came up with the original X-Class concept
Remember Ian Fleming's 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang'?
Two FHM sportswriters argue over the Kyrie Irving-Isaiah Thomas trade