Check this out: Chris Bosh became a proud papa for the third time!
The Miami Heat star did not join the defending NBA Champions for their game against the Toronto Raptors earlier today following the birth of his daughter last Tuesday, November 5 (Manila). Miami dealt with their business without Bosh just fine though; the Heat made easy work of the Raptors, 104-95.
"I feel like I'm 10-feet tall right now," Bosh posted on his Twitter page. "Very happy to welcome another child to the world! #proudfather #BoshFamily." We're super psyched for Bosh and all, but it's like he's asking for more dinosaur jokes with that 10-feet tall comment. But we'll let that one slide just this one time, because his child is gorgeous. Congratulations, Chris!
A gorgeous wife, three cute little bundles of joys, and a pair of championship rings—Bosh certainly has it all good. And you know what, despite of all the jokes we've made about him and the many laughs we've had at his GIFs, we're actually fond of this guy. We love you, Chris. We actually do. Here are five reasons why:
1. Because Dwyane and LeBron combined ain't nearly as GIF-able as this funny mofo
2. Because it's not like we want him to fail, but we love it when the joke's on him.
3. Because you wouldn't want to stand next to one of the NBA's most stylish players.
4. Because, like Gates and Zuckerberg, Chris is a geek who knows how to code stuff.
5. Because this photo of him holding his newborn daughter proves that he's actually a pretty decent guy, and we kind of regret showing you those GIFs above.
You're pretty cool, Chris. We okay, right?
Romantiko ka man o sawi, walang pinipiling manonood ang '100 Tula Para Kay Stella'
Where to go if you hate people
This is your chance to get high
Admit it, you're both attracted and terrified of these women
Or how to actually be healthy and keep it that way