One night, while watching Ang Probinsyano on ABS-CBN, we noticed a familiar, gorgeous face from the '90s.
That head-turner was actress Ana Roces, who plays the mother of Bela Padilla, one of lead actor Coco Martin's leading women in the series. The That's Entertainment alumnus, at 39, still looked really youthful. It's as if her 20-year-old self got hold of a time machine and traveled forward in time to today! (Just like this month's cover muse...)
Most of us here at the FHM HQ grew up in that decade where she was still active on the silver screen, so you could understand why we fancy her so much. In fact, we regard Ana as our #ForeverCrush, and here are the reasons why...
1) SHE LOOKS GOOD IN ANY COLOR
And in anything!
2) HER BEAUTY ALWAYS STANDS OUT
3) SHE LOVES REMINISCING AND THROWBACKS
4) SHE PUTS IN IMPRESSIVE WORK FOR HOW SHE LOOKS
5) SHE ISN'T AFRAID TO TRY NEW THINGS AND HAVE FUN
6) SHE HAS MASTERED THE ART OF THE SELFIE
7) WE CAN LOOK AT HER ALL DAY
BONUS: SHE LOVES STRAWBERRY TAHO!
Name a more iconic duet, we'll wait
Some chose to attend wearing their best Ariana Grande getup!
Ang 'Patay Na Si Hesus' ay salamin ng pamilyang Pilipino