tumblr youtube spotify email website pinterest googleplus
Feb 6, 2017
Shares
Share Tweet 0 Comments

A teenager from Nebraska just had one of the weirdest experiences after she accidentally impaled herself with what appears to be an iPhone charger.

According to BuzzFeed, 18-year-old Julia Pechar was just chilling in her room watching Netflix when she unintentionally stepped on the charging device.

“I got so excited that I literally jumped off of my bed. I landed right on the charger,” she said.

Normally, the chances of this happening are close to none, but Julia’s room happens to be extremely messy. And the thing is, she even made sure to keep a remembrance of her careless moment for the whole world to see.

“Right before I screamed for my mom to come rip it out of me, I crawled to my phone to take a picture,” she said.

Here’s what it looks like to have your foot stabbed by a charger.

So far, Julia’s post has 15,000 retweets and 18,000 likes as of posting time.

We’re pretty sure that Julia has learned her lesson when it comes to keeping a clean room the hard way, but hey, at least she went viral.

 

READ MORE ARTICLES ABOUT
COMMENTS

LATEST STORIES

LOAD MORE STORIES