You don't need bloody knees and kickflipping skills to pull off the skate look—this season's must-have casual trend. We tried out some of the best looks of DC pro skater Dave Snaddon.
1) Big, cool logos are back.
Photo via Imgarcade.com
2) Get to know Santa Cruz, the legendary '70s skate powerhouse hat can kit you out with tees, boards and more.
3) Don't scrimp on your sock game. Pull 'em up and make sure they're seen by everyone.
Photo via Primedelux.com
4) When looking for jeans that will survive the mother of all bails, opt for Levi's 501s.
5) Skate no longer means scruffy–these slacks have a clean cut with an elastic waistband for flexibility.
Photo via Fhm.com
6) A denim jacket gives you an old-school edge that will survive a year-round beating.
This story originally appeared on FHM.com.
We got mixed feedback
Plus the best bits of tech news, from Samsung's dual front camera phone to the PlayStation Experience 2017
Casual condition: Shirts that are little longer