As cheesy and as jologs as it sounds, we can't deny that the overused, cringe-inducing phrase "Walang forever" will be—ironically—forever etched in our minds. Often an excuse for the heartbroken, the annoying catchphrase has become (unbearably) applicable to almost everything, even non-romantic stuff.
To finally break the trend and, at the same time, give hope to all hopeless romantics out there, we did a bit of "comprehensive research" to, once and for all, prove that, yes, there's such as thing as "forever."
1) THIS DISPERSED SETTLEMENT IN THE SLOVENIAN REGION
2) LITERATURE AND LAND FORMATIONS
3) PUBLIC THOROUGHFARES (AND LITERATURE, AGAIN)
5) FOOD SPOTS
Photo via tripadvisor.com
6) ART VENUES
Screen grab via Google Maps
7) EVEN SHOPPING MALLS!
Photo via Wikimedia.org
8) IN MEDIA, ESPECIALLY IN R&B SONGS...
Video via ChrisBrownVEVO
Video via DrakeVEVO
And if you thought that was enough...
Video via vivamusicgroup1
9) ...AND ON TV
Video via IGN
Its Pinoy counterpart?
10) 'FOREVER' IS ALSO QUITE TANGIBLE. LIKE THIS PERFUME, COURTESY OF MIMI...
Photo via fragrantica.com
11) AND IN JEWELERY...
12) ...ESPECIALLY THE ONES MAVERICK AND ARIEL ARE WEARING
13) WE ALMOST FORGOT: THIS PEN
14) WHAT ABOUT SOME GRUB? SOME COOKING STAPLES ARE BEING CALLED 'FOREVER FOOD'
Photo via jupiterimages
15) YOGURT, ANYONE?
16) WHAT ARE THEY SELLING?
17) ALSO, WHO COULD FORGET THIS LEGENDARY SNACK?
18) OTHER THINGS ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONCEPT OF FOREVER? MYTHICAL BEINGS
19) INTERNET SPEEDS IN THE COUNTRY
GIF via jimpunk.net
20) AND FINALLY, EDSA TRAFFIC
Photo via inquirer.net
See, FOREVER IS REAL!!!
These crazy battles are over 9000!
Plus, the Nike Hyper Court app is finally here
It's because she's really the cutest
Spoilers ahead—read at your own risk