We're all social media addicts. It's where we get all the important news about politics, movies, technology, music, and practically everything. You get smarter just by scrolling through your Facebook feed.
Or you could also get DUMBER. How? By reading things on your feed such as these:
1) Meet Shandy, the most loyal girl in social media
2) Faster than a speeding bullet, sir?
3) Listen to this "Blank Space" remake:
4) That is one hungry puppy.
5) Miles, hindi ka na namin ma-rich.
6) Something the late, great Rene Requiestas would say:
7) We've got a spelling champion over here.
8) Sense we're on the topic already...
9) Ang asim!
10) This guy has what it takes to be a scriptwriter for a telenovela.
11) What an interesting, flirtatious life this woman must lead!
12) Somebody call the Men In Black.
14) 50-percent off?
15) This is why we HAD to teach you these excuses to tell your girlfriend when she asks for your password.
16) And the best among the rest…
Images via Senyora Santibañez and Rudy Duterte for President's Facebook pages
And more pressing questions about the daring sneak peek
You have to start right now
The last mambabatok is an international tattoo personality
These animated emojis are so 'rad'