For a job well done, let's end the month with yet another feast. FHM lists the best buffets in the metro. We learned each had their own speciality, cuisines that they each ruled in, unique offerings, the works.
Read on and get hungry. This weekend is payday weekend after all, and there's really no other way to end the month but with how we all started it: With a bang!
1. 7 Corners, Crowne Plaza, Ortigas
Price range: Breakfast is at P750, Lunch at P1,200, Dinner at P1,400
2. Paseo Uno, Mandarin Oriental, Makati
Price range: Breakfast is at P1,150, Lunch at P1,530, Dinner at P1,600. Luxury buffet on Friday and Saturday at P1,990
3. Mercado, Resorts World Manila
Price range: Breakfast is at P96, Lunch at P388, Dinner at P688
4. Dads/Kamayan/Saisaki, EDSA
Price range: For all three to crossover, Monday to Thursday Lunch at P520, Dinner at P620.
Saisaki solo: Lunch at P480 (M-T), P580 (F-Sun), Dinner at P580.
Kamayan solo: Lunch and dinner at P350.
5. Alba Restaurante, Tomas Morato
Prince Range: Lunch is at P595, Dinner at P650
6. Spiral, Hotel Sofitel, Manila
Price range: Breakfast is at P1,018 (M-F), P1,218 (Sat-Sun); Lunch is at P1,488 (M-Sat), P1,988 (Sunday brunch); Dinner is at P1,688 (Sun-Thurs), P1,888 (Friday to Saturday)
7. Escolta, The Peninsula Manila, Makati
Price range: Breakfast is at P990, Lunch at P1,100. Dinner at P1,500
8. Cafe in the Park, Century Park Hotel, Manila
Price range: Breakfast is at P860, Lunch and Dinner at P1,215
9. Heat, EDSA Shangri-La,
Price range: Monday-Thursday at P1,200; Friday-Sunday at P1,400
10. Brazil! Brazil!, Rockwell
Price range: Monday-Thursday is at P628, Friday-Sunday at P777
11. Grills and Sizzles, Examiner St., West Triangle, QC
Price range: Breakfast is at P139, Dinner (M-F), at P298
12. Cafe Sweet Inspiration, Katipunan, QC
Price range: P295 everyday
13. Something Fishy, Eastwood city, Libis
Price range: Breakfast P129 (Monday to Saturday), Lunch P225 (Monday to Saturday), Sunday Dinner at P395
PHOTOGRAPHY: DAIRY DARILAG