Next week will be a pretty busy one for ASUS as we've just received official word that the company will be unveiling new notebook goodies here in the Philippines on May 28 which will include the N56VZ.
So, what's the big deal about the device? Well, for starters, it will arrive with a 3rd-gen Intel Core Ivy Bridge chip in tow which is currently a rarity when it comes to laptops locally. It will also be "blinged" out with a 15.6-inch Full HD LED-backlit display, SonicMaster Premium with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower and Waves MaxxAudio 3, and an elegant metallic exterior. See specs below.
- CPU: 3rd generation Intel Core
- Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium
- Chipset: Intel HM76 Express
- Memory: DDR3 4GB 1600MHz
- Display: 15.6-inch 16:9 Full HD Wide Viewing Angle LED-backlit
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 650M with 2GB DDR3 memory
- Storage: SATA 3Gb/s 750GB (7200rpm)
No word yet on official pricing and availability but we won't have to wait long for the official deets. Rest assured we'll be updating you guys once details are out.