Got your butthole tingly, right? Of course we’re joking! Kidding aside, Taylor is back for the Manila leg of her The Red Tour concert series, which will be happening tonight at the SM Mall Of Asia Arena. We know what you're thinking, but sorry, we don't have any tickets to the show. We heard it's been sold out a looong time ago.
One more reason why we don't have tickets: we're not exactly Taylor-ians (if that's indeed what her fans call themselves). Sure, we find some of her songs catchy and might break into a verse or two while washing the dishes; but what we really like about her is her, you know, cuteness. We dare you to stare at this for 30 seconds without feeling a hint of kilig:
We're also kind of amused of all the Taylor-isms we routinely stumble upon on the Interwebs. For example:
- She changes boyfriends faster than Nike produces LeBron shoes
- She write songs about her ex-flames, even promising them that "We / are never, ever, ever / getting back together"
- She is responsible for some of the most awkward dance moves ever caught on live television
- Her BFFs include multi-talented pop stars Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Miley Cyrus
- A portion of the Internet hates her
About that last one, we here in FHM think that it's wrong to hate on someone just because you don't like her songs—and/or whatever reason people dislike Ms. Swift. Everybody deserves a little respect. Hear that, Taylor haters?
And besides how can you hate her when she can do (and look awesome while doing) things like these:
1) UNLIKE OTHER POP STARS, SHE CAN REALLY PLAY A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT
2) SHE'S GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE
3) SHE KNOWS HOW TO APPRECIATE BEAUTY
4) SHE DOESN'T MIND GETTING WET