Boy, we sure are missing Alodia Gosiengfiao. We're feeling the blues; we're feeling a bit lovesick. Alodia left a very, very good impression on us during her cover shoot, and she was a total sweetheart during our press conference, too. We were bummed when she missed this year's FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World Victory Party, but thought, hey, at least we will see her in this month's autograph signing.
However, as of this writing, we've yet to receive any word regarding when her signing will be other than it will "definitely happen," and it's driving us real mad because we miss her so bad! So as we await word on the details of her upcoming signing event, allow us to count the ways we're missing our reigning cover girl:
1. We miss the way she goes on gravure mode, as if she's not aware her cleavage is showing.
2. We miss the way she says "Yay!" and the corresponding wiggle that goes with it.
3. We miss the way her spirit glows everytime she tries on a costume for the first time.
4. We miss the way her hips make kembot, and how she's careful about it when wearing a pretty short skirt.
5. We miss the adorable way she says "Meow," or "Rawr," or "I command you to get stuck in this GIF."
NEXT: Alodia has two sets of dance moves
Don't spend your bonus just yet
The PUMA Marine Pack and New Balance 247 Mid are no pushovers
We have to hand it to those pretty boys from Korea—they arent afraid to experiment with hair
The dino whisperer is back in the 'Jurassic World' sequel
This couple is aiming for a seemingly unfeasible feat