Welcome to the second edition of FHM Babe Tweets! This week, Coleen Garcia gives a shoutout to her true friends, Bianca Gonzalez plans her upcoming class lecture, and Maxene Magalona dishes on the downside of spending too much time on Instagram, among others. Scroll down to proceed!
1. Francine Prieto's tweet about that pop song we all love. If our math is right, Francine was only 15 when this 911 song first rode the air waves back in '97. #Casper
2. Sam Pinto's tweet about her taping schedule. Cutesy-patootsy word pronounciations are only adorable when girls do it. #Sorryyyyyyyy
3. Maxene Magalona's tweet about the petty downside of using Instagram. Remember that annoying moment when your Kodak film comes out overexposed? #LoloMode
4. Lovi Poe's cryptic tweet (again) about her love life. She's been sending out tweets like this since last week, and we promise to get into the bottom of this. #Tsismax
5. Solenn Heussaff's tweet about rumors of her tying the knot. Now that's just unacceptable. You're not supposed to get married just yet. Also, young woman, who's that dude on your profile picture? #DisapprovingDudes
NEXT: What's making Anne Curtis smile these days?
Plus how to achieve it
This is where people are made to live their lives like rats
Will Blatche help or hurt the chances of Gilas Pilipinas?
MMDA says this campaign will not be 'ningas cogon'