We kind of already had a gut feeling that it was fake, but now we have confirmation that “certain actions” between the drama that unfolded between actors Baron Geisler and Kiko Matos earlier this year “were planned and enacted.”
Apparently, Beastmode Productions came clean and admitted that some parts of the string of incidents leading to an officiated brawl between the two in June were staged.
According to the production group, the whole thing was actually part of a bigger picture, which turns out to be a documentary film that will be shown at UP Cine Adarna on December 15.
Here’s the documentary’s trailer as posted by Geisler on his Facebook account.
“Let it be clear that Project Beastmode had nothing to do with the recent incident between Baron Geisler and Ping Medina. We were all caught unaware. We hope all parties involved reach an amicable resolution,” the production group said in a statement.
Geisler for his part has already apologized for the incident.
This is where people are made to live their lives like rats
Will Blatche help or hurt the chances of Gilas Pilipinas?
MMDA says this campaign will not be 'ningas cogon'
The basketball superstar claims it was taken out of context