No, it doesn't pertain to a bunch of dudes having sex in a pool of hair. Beard porn is a term used to talk about facial hair's recent ubiquity among young and stylish men, and the "orgasmic" effect it has on women. Here are a couple of examples, courtesy of the lifestyle label Beardbrand:
Granted, the gruffy dudes above are indeed sexay. But as much as we'd like to emulate their looks, we don't think beard porn will ever pick up in a country like the Philippines...since most Pinoys are incapable of growing a full-on face bush. You understand what we're talking about, right, FHM Nation?
Sorry to disappoint you, girls, but growing a facial hair just seems like a tall order. In fact, beard porn is the least of our concerns. Here are a couple of problems only Pinoys who can't grow a beard will understand!
1) You can't help but stare at your bearded friends, and it's making them uncomfortable.
2) Truth is, every time you see a guy with facial hair, you die a little inside.
3) It feels really nice when someone notices your stubble, because you spent six weeks trying to grow one.
4) The Internet usually has a solution to everything, so it really hurts when it tells you that it's just not achievable.
5) It took you years to finally grow an acceptable facial hair, so you vow never to shave again, much to your wife and daughter's dismay.