Sirs and madams, our October 2012 issue will hit the newsstands soon!
This month's cover girl guessing game is quite challenging, so we'll provide you with more clues than we usually do. For starters, the October cover looks somewhat like this:
Still sizzling hot kahit kalahating mukha lang, di ba?! May ideya na ba kayo? If none (and we're pretty sure that's the case), read the following carefully:
1. Our October cover babe will be appearing on our pages for the first time, so eliminate all rumors and assumptions about any returning cover babes. FHM celebrity coordinator Allan Alterra even tweeted the following: "Newbie! Boldest cover of the year this October!" Nnnniiiiccceee.
2. Check this out: She is a musician, the kind who likes to bang on things...rakenrol si ate!
3. She belongs to the same talent agency as Anne Curtis, Andrea del Rosario, Cristine Reyes, Jaycee Parker, Jennifer Lee, Jennylyn Mercado, Maui Taylor, and Sam Pinto. So she's in very good company! Mark this statement: She's the future.
4. Those who have seen her in person insist that she is a modern day reincarnation of Anjanette Abayari. So those who once obsessed over the '90s Fil-Am sexy star could be totally chuffed to see the striking resemblance between the two!
5. You know what's funny? Her name rhymes with that tween singer-actor who recently starred in this local musical film, which also starred this woman who lives in septic tanks and the husband of the Songbird. Hey, that's one major giveaway!
We will officially reveal the identity of our next cover babe tomorrow, so do swing by FHM.com.ph this Thursday! We're more than psyched to unveil this one to y'all!
He's finally met his match
'Spider-Man' swings his way back as Miles Morales