A recent Social Weather Stations (SWS) survey revealed that most Filipinos believe there is such a thing as "forever."
Conducted from December 5 to 8, 2015, a segment of the Fourth Quarter Social Weather Survey showed that around 73-percent of adult Filipinos believe in the concept of everlasting love.
Here's the actual breakdown of the percentages:
Yep, the survey's legit.
The belief in the concept of forever is interestingly stronger among married people, and strongest in those who also have faith in long-distance relationships, according to another series of charts.
Although for us here at FHM, we think that the "forever" these people are talking about is not all about matters of the heart. The respondents may have been conditioned into believing the idea by these familiar everyday scenes:
1) Queues in government agencies
3) The waiting time for her reply to your text/private message
4) MRT-3 Taft station rehabilitation
6) The local judiciary system
7) Hailing a cab during rush hour
8) Internet connection
9) Good thing we have these ladies with Solenn Heussaff!