We're a few days removed from Miss Universe 2015, but we're still feeling the after-effects of that wild coronation night.
Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez has already congratulated the Philippines; popular blogger and pageant judge Perez Hilton has already chimed in on the much-talked about outcome; and newly crowned Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach has continued her winning streak with an eye-popping video of her pre-pageant bikini walk.
Almost everybody has already jumped on the Miss U bandwagon, including some unlikely entities. Below are seven ludicrous things that were "inspired" by the Great Beauty Pageant Fiasco of 2015.
1) This Houston Rockets timeout parody:
Probably not something the team (15-14 win-loss record) should be focusing on at this point.
2) This witty Burger King ad:
Well played, BK. Now time to make that sick collab with McDonald's happen...
3) These poorly edited congratulatory banners by ABS-CBN (Is that the best you can do?!):
Photoshop level: MS Paint
4) This shameless plug:
...which has since been deleted. After all, this could very well be of no use.
5) This brilliant suggestion by former owner of the Miss Universe franchise and US presidential candidate Donald Trump:
This dude is just...
6) This oh-so snarky meme by News5
What does Kumareng Kim have to say about this?
7) Ozzy Man's awesome play-by-play review of what happened
"Miss Philippines is like, 'Yeah, I want the fucking crown...'" Sweet!
Plus how to achieve it
This is where people are made to live their lives like rats
Will Blatche help or hurt the chances of Gilas Pilipinas?
MMDA says this campaign will not be 'ningas cogon'