Think you’ve seen and explored everything that our beautiful country has to offer? Let’s see if you were able to do everything on our ultimate bucket list of 100 things to do in the Philippines. If not, then by all means, travel more!
1) Visit Minalungao National Park in Gen. Tinio, Nueva Ecija and go swimming, cave exploring, raft riding, and cliff diving.
4) Revisit history at Intramuros, Manila.
5) Experience Discovery Trail at Masungi Georeserve at Tanay, Rizal, where you can get in touch with nature.
6) Go white water rafting on Cagayan River.
8) Go wakeboarding at Nuvali.
9) Try the trapeze at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
10) Experience fake snow at Baguio Country Club Christmas Village in December.
11) Eat pastel for days at Cagayan de Oro.
12) Explore Siargao Island.
13) Ride the Extreme Edge Coaster at Crown Regency, Cebu.
15) Eat-all-you can at Spiral in Sofitel, Pasay.
16) Escape the metro and spend time with family in a Tagaytay weekend getaway.
18) Spend Christmas and New Year at Baguio.
20) See the Bangui windmills first hand in Ilocos Norte.
21) Take a selfie at the Patapat Viaduct in Pagudpud.
22) Go kayaking along Port Barton in Palawan during sunset.
23) Climb the rock formations at Biri Island, Northern Samar.
24) Release some turtles into the sea at Turtle Island, Sulu.
25) Visit Zamboanga City’s Pink Beach in Sta. Cruz Island.
26) Swim in Dinagat Islands’ Bababu Lake.
28) Get a beer and watch the sunset along Corong-Corong, El Nido, Palawan.
29) Do free diving along Apo Reef in Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro.
30) Feed the monkeys of Bud Bongao, Tawi-Tawi.
31) Do skydiving in Bantayan Island.
32) Visit Manila's 10 best contemporary art galleries.
33) Go motorbiking at Sagada.
34) Try cliff-diving at Siquijor.
35) Bike around Batanes.
36) Play with stingless jellyfish at Sohoton in Surigao del Norte.
37) Enjoy picking oranges in Sagada.
38) Release turtle hatchlings back to the sea at Montemar Beach Club in Bataan.
39) Take horseback riding lessons at El Kabayo in Subic.
40) Learn how to climb a coconut tree.
41) Drive a jeepney for a day.
42) Go strawberry picking in Baguio.
43) Party all night in Boracay during the summer.
44) Visit all the islands in Hundred Islands National Park.
45) Go on a pilgrimage at Antipolo.
46) Experience the Feast of the Black Nazarene.
47) Join the street dancing at Sinulog in Cebu City.
48) Visit the Puerto Princesa Underground River in Palawan.
49) Try to eat raw tamilok in Palawan.
50) Eat authentic Cebu lechon.
For the full list, visit Travelbook.ph, where this story first appeared.
Minor edits have been made by FHM.com.ph editors.