The long wait is officially over, Star Wars fans! Unleash your inner geek and gear up for Star Wars: The Last Jedi with these 10 Star Wars-themed things that are totally out of this world. The force will be with you always with these cool items!
1) Star Wars x Sperry Collection (P3,795/pair) from Sperry
Love Star Wars and sneakers? Take your pick from pairs inspired by C-3PO and R2-D2, Han Solo and Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, and more!
2) Star Wars Umbrella (P629.75) from The SM Store
Keep yourself dry on days when the rain comes out of nowhere with this Star Wars umbrella!
3) Mighty Passport Case (P795) from Quirks
Keep your travel documents secure in this passport case and pretend you're traveling galaxies far, far away.
4) Bomber Jacket (P3,499) from Globe
Whoever said geek isn't cool obviously hasn't seen this badass Star Wars bomber jacket—the Force is strong in this one.
5) R2-D2 Graphic Tee (P499.75) from Folded & Hung
Let your girlfriend be a geek chic when she puts on this cute R2-D2 crop top!
6) Star Wars: The Last Jedi Graphic T-Shirt (P590) from Uniqlo
Show some love for your favorite droid with this adorable BB-8 tee.
7) Star Wars Flipflops (P1,299/pair) from Havaianas
Whether you love Darth Vader, R2-D2, or Yoda, you'll feel like the coolest kid in the galaxy when you slip into these flipflops.
8) Medium Star Wars R2-D2 Lined Journal (P799) from Sheaffer
This R2-D2 journal is the perfect diary for Star Wars fans! You can use it to write your thoughts about The Last Jedi—or just stare at it, like what you do with all your other pretty journals!
9) Star Wars Socks (P99/pair) from Footsies
Make a subtle geeky statement when you put on these fun pairs. It's a great gift idea for your Star Wars-obsessed BFF!
10) Star Wars Cap (P399.75) from The SM Store
You won't be able to resist this cap...see what we did there?
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Fhm.com.ph editors.