McGregor went all Saitama on poor Aldo to unify the featherweight belts, on his way to the fastest finish in UFC title history. His win came slightly faster than Ronda Rousey's 14-second annihilation of Cat Zingano at UFC 184 in February. Seems like all those pre-fight antics weren't only for show...
Aside from being hella impressive, McGregor's feat is mind-boggling. It makes you think not only of the champ's skill level but also of the other things that can be accomplished in a short amount of time.
So, like with Rousey's 34-second destruction of Beth Correia back in August (which made us think of #ThingsShorterThanARouseyFight), we thought of #ThingsQuickerThanMcGregorVSAldo and came up with...
1) Reggie Miller erasing the New York Knicks lead in Game 1 of the 1995 Eastern Conference semifinals
That's six points in about six seconds. Damn.
The other 29 teams can breathe now.
From Lola Nidora to Doktora the Explorer to Rihanna (we're not even including Duhrizz).
Is this dude for real?
5) Dan Michael's ice water stunt
6) Her moving on from your relationship
7) Mayor Rodrigo Duterte's ninja moves
...or him cursing.
8) How hostile crowds have gone from hating to loving Kobe Bryant in his final season
Just mad respect.
9) Locals shouting "Pinoy pride" after Nonito Donaire claimed the vacant WBO super bantamweight title via unanimous decision over Cesar Juarez over the weekend.
The same Pinoys who criticized The Filipino Flash during his darker days. Sheesh.
10) The decision to punish this dude with 30 years in prison for liking a certain Facebook post—a photoshopped image of the king of Thailand
...aside from allegedly sharing an infographic about corruption involving members of the ruling junta and additional crimes.