LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball finally made their much-awaited professional debut in Lithuania.
The younger sons of LaVar Ball and brothers to Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball led the way for Prienai Vytautas in their victory over Zalgiris' second-division team, 90-80. Gelo scored 19 points, while Melo had 10 points and nine assists in the first friendly game of the Big Baller Brand Challenge, which was attended by 1,500 people.
Actually, the siblings did all right in their first game as pros. With the exception of a few ill-advised shots and too-fancy passes, Melo and Gelo played good, all while putting on a show for the Lithuanians.
If anything, here are 10 takeaways from the Big Ballers' international invasion:
10. Cringeworthy announcers - Benjie Paras and Magoo Marjon are better then these guys.
9. 125,000 people - The number of people watching the game on Facebook Live.
8. First shots - Good to know that shooting bricks runs in the family.
7. Youngest ever - ...to play professional basketball overseas is now Melo. What were you doing when you were 16?
6. Big Baller Brand logos - Mid-court. Under each basket. Referee uniforms. Everywhere.
5. BBB Melo Ball 1 - He's on FIRE!
4. Sweet dishes - His teammates will have four more games to get used to Melo's flashy passes.
3. Strong finish - Gelo went 6-of-10 from the field in the second half after a 2-9 start.
2. Rokas Jokubaitis - The best player of the game. The Zalgiris guard dropped 31 points on 13-of-24 shooting.
1. Proud LaVar - "As long as we [are] winning and playing like this, this is gonna be fun," the Ball patriarch was quoted by ESPN. Nuff said.