Late night talk show hosts David Letterman, Jay Leno, and Conan O' Brien are men we idolize because of their sharp wit, natural ability to look good in a suit every night, and the fact they get paid for making chismisan with famous people.
Above all, however, we're especially envious of the fact that they get to routinely make chismisan with famous people who have transformed the act of crossing one's legs into an FHM-approved art form.
Don't believe us? The proof is in these screenshots. If you're a female celeb, and you get invited to one of these shows, the unwritten rule goes: Don't forget to shave!
1) Jennifer Aniston shows us why we'd like to be, ahem, friends with her.
See full interview here.
2) Pamela Anderson shows she's not simply a blonde with nice boobs. She's also a blonde with nice legs.
3) Conan O' Brien and his sidekick Andy Richter look speechless after seeing Greek-American actress and part-time WWE wrestler Maria Menounos.
And then Conan punches her:
4) Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller proves why she was FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World in 2013
5) Olivia Wilde demonstrates a curious phenomenon that happens in these circumstances:
At the start of the interview, her skirt covers the thighs well enough.
Towards the end though (after minutes of fidgeting), the skirt seemingly gets shorter—to the delight of Jay Leno!