Online comics "Little Things" feature modern-day #RelationshipMoments and adorable characters with huge bug eyes living in a soft-looking, pastel-colored world. The page currently has over 25,000 likes.
Today, we added ourselves to its followers after a comic titled "Iba't-ibang uri ng GF" popped up on our feed. The comic features, as the title indicates, the different types of girlfriends you might have had the pleasure of coupling up with. There are the cute "pabebe" and "always hungry" types, and on the other end, the scarier "piranha" and "medyo clingy" types. There's also the poor "Loli" whose height almost caused her to miss the frame.
Which of these have you had firsthand experience with?
The page also generously provided a description for each type:
- Malaki ang chance na manalo sa limbo rock
- Ginagawa kang silong pag mainit
- Pantay na kayo o lamang ka ng isang butil ng bigas
- Hindi mo pwedeng banatan ng “hanggang puso lang kita” na pick-up line. Aww
- Amoy powder
- Nahihiya mag-holding hands in public
- Nag-attempt na siguro gumawa ng Gwiyomi video
- Laging nangangagat
- Famous sa FB (maybe)
- May sariling blog
- Added 100 photos to the album, ‘Selfie’
- Tirador ng tsokolate
- Frustrated sa baby fats
- Laging sinasabi magda-diet na siya
- Ang ganda! Jackpot ang boyfriend
- Dami nga lang umaaligid. Argh!
- Laging galit
- Tumatakbo nang naka-high heels
- Araw-araw may dysmenorrhea
- Ang gulo ng buhok
- Medyo weird mag-isip
- Likes self-deprecating humor
- Di mahilig mag-make up
- Karamihan ‘flat is justice’
- Ok lang sa kanya kumain kahit saan
- Bawal gabihin
- Nagpasa ka muna ng resume w/ 2x2 at nagsibak ng kahoy bago ka nakaapak ng bahay nila
- Bonus points kung may pasalubong kang special buko pie
- Hindi mo ma-distinguish kung galit o kebs lang
- Iiyak na lang
- “Hindi mo na ba ako mahal?”
- 96% selosa 4% water
- “Bakit mo ni-like DP nya?”
- Malamang may nakatagong kutsilyo sa bag
MEDYO HINDI CLINGY"
Funny how the page doesn't feel the need to explain the two final types.
Now you know what to show and tell your barber
Hadouken in time for the game's 30th anniversary
Gilas Pilipinas can no longer cite 'lack of practice' as an excuse for not hitting their tournament targets
Uncle Drew is down
Prepare yourself for some extra cheese (and their Manila concert)