Listen up, G-Shock fans!
Casio has just disclosed to FHM that the first-ever G-Shock G-Factory Premium Store in the Philippines will be opening on September 29. And with this comes another exciting revelation: There's going to be seven to eight new G-shock models!
They even sent us photos of two new models from the said collection. Check them out:
This black timepiece is called G-Shock MRG-G1000. It's one of Casio's most exclusive and advanced creations, sitting at the top of Casio's range of premium G-Shock timepieces. It's cased in full metal instead of rubber bezel. Its design also includes cushioning in select places and more improved shock resistance.
Now drool over its complete list of features:
• GPS Hybrid Concept Wave Filter
• Multi-Band 6
• Structure Shields
• Panel 2 shows the time series with time World Time
• Smart Access
• A sturdy mechanism Tufts Movement
• The light energy is very durable Tufts Solar
• Sapphire glass
• Waterproof up to a depth of 200 meters
• Titanium Line
On the other hand, here's the new OCEANUS OCW-G1000 series, aka GPS Hybrid Wave Ceptor.
This timepiece combines elegance and technology, which makes it perfect for both the meeting room and the bar room.
Marvel at the full specs below:
• Waterproof up to a depth of 100 meters
• GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day)
• The auto hand home position correction
• Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
• Low battery alert
• Airplane mode
• Solar powered
• World Time
We know you are as excited as we are to see the other pieces, so stay tuned!