The sensation of sweat crawling from your forehead to the face is just too much. Safe to say that summer is well on its way. Which means it’s time to get yourself some new caps to get ready for higher temperatures.
Don’t know where to start? We got you fam. Panel types, cotton twill variants, solid snapbacks—we handpicked all the different styles both for some sun protection and aesthetic purposes.
1) Design Dept. Continue Cap
A simple yet stylish black cap from concept store Design Dept. that reminds you to keep on with your hustle.
P595, Suez and Zapote or dailygrindstore.com
2) W ? H Classic Hat
Stay cool and in the shade with this classic airy light grey ensemble from skatewear brand W ? H.
P995, W ? H
3) Daily Grind Task 5 Panel Cap
Streetwear brand Daily Grind’s now classic logo is front and center in this two-patterned blue panel cap.
P695, Suez and Zapote or dailygrindstore.com
4) Team Manila Territory Cap
In case you've always wondered where this modern cult classic design came from, it's the slick work of Team Manila.
5) Don’t Blame the Kids Apparel Co. “DTF” Washed Denim Corduroy Dad Hat
This breezy fit made out of 100% washed denim fabric from streetwear brand DBTK will have you flying as your “dreams take flight.”
P550, DBTK Flagship store or dbtkco.com
6) Royalty Per Lui Cap – Green
Looking for a different color this season? This bold green cap will elevate your look.
7) Boy in Transit Janoff Cap - Orange
Inspired by the OG rainbow-colored logo of Apple from the ‘90s, Boy in Transit puts it on an orange cotton twill cap.
8) New Era Languid Plains Pink 9FORTY Cap
New Era challenges you to live up to “real men wear pink,” with this flowery pink 9FORTY cap.
9) adidas Six-Panel Classic 3-Stripes Cap – White
Packing UPF 50+ UV protection and sweat-repellent tech this white cap donning the brand’s iconic three-stripes is functional good looks.
10) adidas Originals Trefoil Trucker Cap - Blue
This Originals’ trucker cap will keep you fresh all throughout the heat with its old-school polyester mesh sides and back.
11) Diamond Supply Co. Leeway Sports Hat - Navy Diamond
Supply Co.’s lowkey navy blue washed cotton twill cap is a perfect staple for the Summer.
12) SKOOP Suede Premium Cap - Brown Suede
Italy and the Philippines come together in this fashion-forward brown suede cap from SKOOP.
13) Nike NSW H86 Metal Swoosh - University Red
A statement piece on its own, the metallic silver swoosh sign of Nike tastefully accentuates this lid with some premium feels.
14) Nike International Cap - Black
Made with Dri-FIT technology, this lightweight cap with reflective front graphics from Nike will keep dry you dry and comfortable.
15) HUF Box Logo Snapback – Grey
You may know them for weed socks, but HUF also makes clean, polished goods like this grey box snapback.
16) Nike Air True Cap EOS - White
This fine-textured pristine white Nike Air cap is as crisp as you can get.
17) adidas Classic Five-Panel Linear Cap - Black
Rocking some strong typography front and center is this UPF 50+ UV protected adidas Classic monochrome cap.
18) Poler Trails Nylon Floppy – Yellow
Add a pop of yellow to your get-up with Poler’s playful nylon cap with foldable brim.
19) Unschld Bastard - Khaki
This snazzy khaki cap is actually a collaborative effort of two streetwear brands: Unschld and Bastard!
20) New Era Military Black 9FIFTY Cap
Classic black with classic flag embroidery from New Era.
21) Chronomart BAEM Black Color Corkwood Peak Snapback Baseball Cap
Korea’s Chronomart plays with cotton, mesh, and flat cork wood, in this black snapback cap.
22) Puma ESS Cap - Black
Simple is best when it comes to Puma’s six panel solid black cap that displays the iconic logo.