Now that we've taught you summer hacks to feel a lot cooler, it's time to update your wardrobe. Ditch your cold-weather OOTDs for floral and fauna prints. And don't raise your eyebrows just yet; they look great as long as they're tastefully done.
With that said, we'd like to share with you this year's SM Men's Summer Collection. The pieces are super versatile—you'll look a-okay whether you decide to wear them on a beach trip, date, or even to the office.
1) You can wear florals as your top and bottom. But here's a tip: Make sure the prints are very different from each other. Otherwise, you'll look too, erm, flowery. Don't wear it half-heartedly. Don them, and strut with the confidence of a rose. Otherwise, they'll know you're too self-conscious
2) This palm-over-palm print getup is giving us major tropical vibes. If you wish to wear it in the office, go with dark denim jeans to balance all those trees.
Bomber jacket: P799.75
3) If flowers are too much for you, why not don birds? They're summer-y too and more masculine. Complete your getup by pairing it with dark-colored shorts. You can also keep things simpler with jeans and sneakers.
Prices available upon request
4) The name of the game this summer is to draw extreme attention onto yourself. So go for this hybrid floral-bird pattern. Who would have thought they'd look this great together?
5) Or go bananas with bananas. They're masculine too. Bananas = phallic symbol. Now show them off. The ones on your shirt, we mean. It's summer and you're allowed to be quirky.
All pieces are available now at all SM stores nationwide. Visit them on Facebook for more information.