Women think they got the biggest problems when it comes to fashion. What they don't know is that dressing up can be tricky for men, too.
Despite the fact that our pieces are only limited to jeans, shorts, tees, and hoodies, finding the perfect match, and the right fit that looks best on us is NOT easy at all. No matter how much time we spend reading pieces of advice from fashion gurus, sometimes it still doesn't work.
So, we've come up with a genius solution: Why not show you illustrated guides to dressing up?
Luckily, we've found awesome resources from Fashioninfographics.com, from which we've chosen 15 helpful tips and tricks that will help you enhance your sense of fashion. Check 'em out!
1) A GUIDE TO THE PROPER PAIRING OF BUTTON DOWN SHIRTS & BOAT SHOES
2) THE SECRET IN FINDING THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOUR JEANS
3) HOW TO KNOW IF YOU'VE "TIED" IT CORRECTLY
4) THIS IS HOW YOU ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVE RIGHT
5) THE DIFFERENT WAYS TO TIE THAT NECKTIE
6) KNOW WHICH SHIRTS TO WEAR WITH YOUR TIES
7) THESE NEAT IRONING TRICKS
8) WHAT TO & WHAT NOT TO BUTTON
9) THE RIGHT WATCH FOR THE RIGHT TIME
10) ARE YOU WEARING THE RIGHT FRAME FOR YOUR FACE?
11) HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CUT OF JEANS FOR YOUR BODY TYPE
12) A TERNO GUIDE!
13) STYLISH WAYS TO TIE YOUR SHOE LACES
14) A GENTLEMAN'S CHEAT SHEET TO ADDING COLOR TO AN OTHERWISE DRAB GET-UP
15) THIS WHAT-SHOE-GOES-WITH-WHICH-ATTIRE GUIDE
Hopefully, one of these infographics helped you out with a fashion conundrum!