Having the munchies? Having a party? Allow these easy DIY pulutan dishes to save your day!
Makes: 20 pieces
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1 160-gram pack ready-to-cook sisig
1/3 cup chopped onions
20 pieces large wanton wrapper
egg white from 1 egg
oil for deep-frying
1. In a pan, sauté sisig for 1 minute. Add onions and continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool.
2. Place a spoonful of sisig in the middle of the wanton wrapper.
3. Brush sides of the wrapper with egg white.
4. Fold in half to make a triangle.
5. Heat oil and deep-fry triangles until wanton is golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with chili-vinegar as dipping sauce.
View more sisig recipes through this link
Next: Baby Back Ribs
WORDS BY: CHRISSY ICAMINA-DALUSONG