Let's use this rain as an excuse to cop an extra pair of shoes! We suggest a pair from Vans and their new "Color Theory" drop, here's why:
1. When your shoes get soaked, leaving them overnight is often not enough time to get them dry again—so you need a clutch sub.
2. It's much easier to dry a canvas shoe than a traditional "rubber shoe."
3. Vans still look aesthetic even when dirtied up. Your knit runners? Not so much.
4. Shoes still feel infinitely better than walking around in slippers. You're also way better protected from the various nasties on our streets.
5. This pack's muted colorways are the perfect match for all the colorless rainy day clothing we'll be putting on. In fact, they pretty much go with anything so it's sulit.
6. The only really waterproof option is a pair of boots but they're not exactly for everyone and way more expensive than a pair of trainers.