It was bound to happen.
Leave that to industrial designer John Tan, who was bold enough to come up with realistic Duterte masks just in time for October 31.
"Every year, my team and I decide which face to make. Last year, we made Tyrion Lanister masks, and this year, Duterte was just the obvious choice," Tan told ABS-CBN News of his annual project (since 2011). "It's purely economic because the choice is based on the face's popularity."
The face of the most powerful public official in the land, which sells for P700 apiece, reportedly has already 200 orders in place a couple of days after the product was made public.
The Duterte masks are sure to give children and criminals alike one hell of a fright this Halloween, but what about when the scarefest is over? Here are 10 ingenious ways to repurpose the iconic face when all the Halloween shenanigans are over and done with.
1) To scare the shit out of batang shabu
2) To have the audacity to talk like your cussing tito
3) To bring out your inner ladies man (a substitute for your George Clooney mask)
4) To go trick-or-treating at Cubao's very own White House
5) To castigate your smoke-belching buddies
6) To get close to Mocha Uson
7) To be able to go 120 on the freeway aboard a Harley
8) To be the fickle-minded half of a relationship that takes back everything that he/she says
9) To annoy your favorite senator
10) To fight with your foreigner friends