Despite her not being a celebrity (YET), the lively reception was very much palpable. The whole FHM Nation basically went bonkers when we finally spilled the beans.
Kim, who started out as a model, first broke into online consciousness after posting her now-viral "Twerk It Like Miley" dubsmash video. But other than that, how well do you know the Internet sensation?
This is where we and our top-notch stalking research skills come in. Let's get to know Kim a little better now, shall we?
1) She's French-Filipino.
2) She's only 20 years old.
More like, "She's already 20?!"
3) She stands a mighty 5'7".
4) She studied dentistry at Our Lady of Fatima University...
5) ...but had to stop school for now to save up and buy her family a house.
Kim herself confirms this in this post's comments section:
6) She started her TV career as a dancer on Willie Revillame's previous shows.
7) She is one of the most followed Pinoy online personalities.
Facebook — 881,685 followers
Instagram — 102,000 followers
8) Her "Twerk It Like Miley" video—which already has 5.4 million views as of this writing—isn't her only video that went viral.
Check out her killer close-up of 5 Seconds of Summer's "She Looks So Perfect":
9) DJ duties? Challenge accepted!
Play one for us, please?
10) As the apl.de.ap song goes, "...'Pag kumain nakakamay"
11) She's one of the boys—when it comes to eating.
12) If you're lucky, you can actually spot her in Divisoria.
13) She views dogs as stress relievers
14) She apparently has four canine cuties.
A Pomeranian, a Japanese Spitz, a Husky, and the latest, a Golden Retriever.
15) She is a self-confessed videoke-lover.
16) Wait, did she just do those Yaya Dub gestures?
Could she be more adorable?
17) She knows how to shut down those sex video rumors.
18) She appeared on PARD's latest music video, "Huli Ka Balbon," on Bubble Gang.
19) But it wasn't the first time she made a cameo in an music video.
Rocksteddy's hip-hop alter ego, Rapsteddy, actually had first dibs on Kim in their "Katol" music video.
20) She has a boyfriend—and they're now on their fifth year!