Can't seem to start working? Don't worry, you're not alone. It's a Monday after all, and you probably haven't had your dose of The Good Vibes just yet.
Our contribution to that end: FHM's Best Of The Weekend! Wake up, yo!
1) THE HORROR CONTINUES: Have you seen the Human Centipede 3 trailer?
We have, and there's absolutely no way we'll be sleeping peacefully the next few days. Will we be watching the movie when it comes out? Of course! No way are we missing out on that 500-person human centipede!
Video via Horror Addict
2) BEAST MODE LIVES ON: Kuya Jobert parodies the Philippine web's favorite driving instructor!
Remember Mr. Beast Mode? Comedian Kuya Jobert has produced his own parody of the infamous social media star known for being the worst type of human being on Philippine roads. Check it out:
3) SHOCKS, NAMAN: Empress Schuck is preggy.
Pep.ph confirms that our March 2013 cover girl, Empress Schuck, is three months into her pregnancy. The father of her child is non-showbiz boyfriend Vino Guingona, the grandson of former Vice President Teofisto Guingona.
The soon-to-be-mother is currently on GMA Network's afternoon soap, Kailan Ba Tama Ang Mali?
4) ANOTHER REASON TO VISIT JAPAN: The Godzilla hotel
On April 24, the Hotel Gracery in Tokyo, Japan will be opening several Godzilla-themed rooms. The hotel, which sits atop Toho Cinema (Toho being the studio behind 'Zilla), has constructed a huge Godzilla head that can be seen from the Godzilla rooms.
Staying in the rooms will cost from $125 to $417 (P5,585 to P18,631) a night.
5) BIRTHDAY SEX EXTRAVAGANZA: Model gives her BF a threesome for his birthday!
A twenty-five-year-old model from Chile named Daniella Chavez gave her boyfriend a birthday he won't soon forget. According to a report on EliteDaily, the model found it hard to find an appropriate gift for her BF, so she settled for something inappropriate: a third party to join them in bed!
Did we mention Daniella looks like this?
6) LONG GOODBYES: DC Comics leave New York; Marvel bids rival an emotional farewell
The studio that Superman built has left New York, its home since 1934. To mark the tear-some event, DC comics posted a tweet that says "Thanks, NYC, for being part of DC Comics' history for so many years. And special thanks to everyone who's worked here over those years."
To which, Marvel replied:
DC has moved its offices to Burbank, California.
7) SHUT UP AND TAKE OUR MONEY: Check out this fully functional Bat-armor!
Jackson Gordon, an American props maker, is making a Bat-armor in real life. The suit is made of Kevlar and impact resistant foam, which enables it to withstand blows and knife attacks.
The project is currently on Kickstarter, for those interested in getting one.
8) BACK FROM THE DEAD: Age Of Empires 2 has an expansion pack
Remember Age of Empires 2? Well, it's getting an expansion pack. What's so interesting thing about that? Age of Empires 2 was released in 1999 originally. This means that this new expansion pack is coming out 16 years after the fact. That must be a record of some sort!
In a report by Cinemablend.com, it is said that the expansion will be bringing in new civs, campaigns, game modes, units, and more, courtesy of developer Skybox Labs. It is set to come out around the end of the year.
9) SCORCHING: Selena Gomez sizzles in new Instagram photos posted over the weekend
Justin Bieber's ex posted these photos over the weekend on Instagram:
If we were Justin, we'd be overcome with truckloads of regret right now. This girl is fine!
10) THE DREAM LIVES ON: Scientists develop condom that feels better than not wearing anything at all.