If you haven't noticed, the world is charging forward. You don't just call and text with your mobile phones, and hey, even computers come with 3D technology.
If you're still stuck watching VCDs, dude, allow us to tell you: It's time for an upgrade.
Now while you're there, we suggest you go all out. With technology, we mean. Because, again the world is charging.
And so: Blu-Ray.
Philips presents the Great Blu-Ray Swap. Much like cellphone upgrades in Greenhills, all you have to do is swap your clunky old players—DVD, VCD, even your betamax and Laserdisc players!— with the Philips Blu-Ray BDP 2700 and you get a P6,000 off!
To better understand, we'll put it in bullet points:
1. Consumers can trade in their working or non-working— and any brand of— DVD, VCD, VHS, Betamax, Laser Disc, micro-DVD, or any type of movie player for a Philips Blu-Ray BDP 2700 for only P8,990 (a good P6,000 off from SRP of P14,000).
2. Interested consumers will have to bring the players they plan to trade in to participating stores and proceed to the Philips deposit station to surrender the players.
3. An in-store promoter will get the old unit and place a "certified Blu-Ray Convert" tape on the unit.
4. The promoter will prepare the Blu-Ray player BDP 2700 and place a "certified Blu-Ray Convert" tape on the box of the unit ro indicate the application of the discounted price.
5. Proceed to the cashier to pay for your new Blu-Ray player!
6. Payment can be made through cash or credit (no 0% interest scheme, sorry)
7. The following are the participating stores: Anson's The Link, Anson's Pasig, Anson's Pasong Tamo, Anson's Landmark, Anson's Trinoma, Anson's Cash n' Carry, Robinson's Appliances Metro East, Robinson's Appliances Lipa, Robinson's Appliances S&R The Fort, Robinson's Appliances Pampangga, Robinson's Appliances Galleria, Robinson's Appliances Tagaytay, Robinson's Appliances Novaliches, and Robinons's Appliances Marquee.
8. Promo is valid from March 15 to April 3.
So what are you waiting for? Get an upgrade now!