Over the weekend, Limitless Productions uploaded the "Fast Forward" music video on YouTube which featured a bevy of local celebrities. What made it really interesting though is the appearance of—wait for it—Mar Roxas and Leni Robredo, the Liberal Party's 2016 bets for president and VP, respectively.
Clearly an early political advertisement, the video had a strange mix of prominent personalities—from James Yap and Carla Abellana to Chokoleit and Maricel Soriano. Heck, even Ramon Bautista was there, bumping the hell out of Mar's fists.
Judging from Mar's previous on-cam exploits, you'll know that this one has the potential to be a PR disaster. From scenes that sorely need reshooting to unnecessary footages, FHM lists down 10 observations about Mar and co.'s recent crack at reaching out to the masses.
1) Mar digs RNB
We don't think bright yellow matches the beat perfectly though.
2) Rufa Mae Quinto certainly still has it
Good call in making the sexy comedienne part of the crew!
3) Mar is a KathNiel fan
Although the couple's stares aren't as magical as usual, don't you think?
4) The LP standard-bearer can actually ball
That, or they just had multiple takes.
5) Mar isn't very good at initiating fist bumps
You let the man down, James.
6) He also has a habit of sneaking up on people
Maricel's reaction is priceless.
7) Ma'am Leni isn't used to being in front of the camera
Don't worry, madam. Mar will help you get much better in no time!
8) Korina going pa-tweetums is cringeworthy
And there goes shy-type Ma'am Leni again.
9) Karylle always brings her A-game.
For a moment there we thought she was her husband Yael.
10) Station IDs can now pose as political advertisements
Just look at all those artistas!